Villa Park rookie cop has nose for crime

Villa Park rookie cop has nose for crime

There are 2 comments on the Daily Herald story from Nov 16, 2008, titled Villa Park rookie cop has nose for crime. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

Criminals might be able to elude some police officers for a while, but Villa Park's youngest rookie has a nose for finding people and more.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

lol

Chicago, IL

#1 Nov 20, 2008
Now if only the cops were as smart as their wonder dog we would all be safer. Its very sad that Villa Park is going to such CRAP!!! It's also good to see that the dog doesn't spend as much time at the White Hen like the rest of them do. Tax money hard at work!!!
Bitchy Brenda

Holland, MI

#2 May 3, 2013
That dog is a worthless piece of crap like resigned police chief.Have that mutt sniff out Heather Pittmans next heroin bustand then which cops she has been "servicing" so we know who loses complaints ,evidence against her and so on.Thats what the Villa Park mutt can do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kitsap County Jail inmate with drug history dies (Dec '13) 13 hr Gary 9
News K9 Unit & DeFuniak Springs PD Team Up In Meth Bust 15 hr Alabama red 1
News 8 arrested on drug charges in Gibson Co. (Jan '10) 19 hr Just Me 40
News Bennington man accused of selling heroin to pol... Mon Dr Slobotnick 2
News Dr. Donald Auzine Arrives at Federal Court Phot... (May '08) Mon Richie1969 51
News Woman caught with 47 heroin balloons in her bod... (May '11) Sun Haha 30
News Massena police chief: Drug dealers will keeping... Sun Ccm 5
More from around the web