Morristown police arrest five members...

Morristown police arrest five members of one family on drug charges

There are 13 comments on the Knoxville News Sentinel story from Jul 19, 2013, titled Morristown police arrest five members of one family on drug charges. In it, Knoxville News Sentinel reports that:

Morristown Police Chief Roger Overholt said the department has seen cases of two individuals from the same family charged, but not this many.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Knoxville News Sentinel.

i reckon

United States

#1 Jul 19, 2013
does anyone know who else got busted besides the whole family? who eas the mother and daughter husband and wife
not yet

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 20, 2013
No names given yet but i will bet that 99% of the people are white or black
They ate paid off by Latinos do they never arrest them unless it is a token arrest and he will get out in a day and have a new name
samatha

Lexington, SC

#3 Jul 20, 2013
Bubba long got couple people
duh

Morristown, TN

#4 Jul 21, 2013
Brandon Ratliff, again.lol
alisha

United States

#5 Jul 21, 2013
Baileys and johnsons again and again and again a never ending story get'em off the streets trashy junkies have a good day P.O.D. ;-)
curious

Knoxville, TN

#6 Apr 17, 2014
alisha wrote:
Baileys and johnsons again and again and again a never ending story get'em off the streets trashy junkies have a good day P.O.D. ;-)
who are you talking bout?
wayne

Morristown, TN

#7 Jun 17, 2014
this city is full of drug dealers from California and most have been let o something stinks in this cities law infocement.
educationmtn

Morristown, TN

#8 Mar 14, 2016
Another case of the MPD going after low-hanging fruit. They certainly can't be bothered with more serious crimes. Easy arrests mean easy money for them. Unfortunately, they destroy lives with their absurd policies. And since Tennessee is #1 (or #2 behind D.C.) in per-capita arrest rates and crime, it clearly is a policy that isn't working.
Fart news

United States

#9 Mar 14, 2016
Members farts
Wow

Morristown, TN

#10 Mar 14, 2016
educationmtn wrote:
Another case of the MPD going after low-hanging fruit. They certainly can't be bothered with more serious crimes. Easy arrests mean easy money for them. Unfortunately, they destroy lives with their absurd policies. And since Tennessee is #1 (or #2 behind D.C.) in per-capita arrest rates and crime, it clearly is a policy that isn't working.
#2 is DC
Fart news

United States

#11 Mar 14, 2016
Five farts
relieved-no more traffic

Morristown, TN

#12 Sunday May 8
duh wrote:
Brandon Ratliff, again.lol
know that name billy all to well not personally not cure if it is the ones from nieghborhood but easy give away 4 years no traffic then like flying up down up down saved children from being ran over and a drug I hate with a passion it has ahold of to many of my family and friends hail to morristowns finest in finally going after dealers instead of the ones they get hooked on the stuff
LaceyBailey

Whitesburg, TN

#13 Monday May 9
alisha wrote:
Who you talking to an calling names at???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman allegedly assaulted officer in La Porte d... 9 hr Heavy Fed 4
News Norman cracking down, heroin on the rise (May '10) 21 hr Cannibal 18
News Senator calls for investigation of Purdue Pharm... 23 hr Hostis Publicus 2
News Claxton councilman indicted on drug charges (Jan '09) 23 hr jamie 8
News 6 Arrested in Connection with Valdosta Drug Tra... Fri STM 146
News Police log (May '12) Fri testing 6
News Stakeout results in drug bust, seiz... (Oct '13) Fri iowhoa 4
More from around the web