Leader of cocaine ring guilty on all counts

Jan 31, 2013 Full story: Altoona Mirror

Jermaine Samuel of Altoona was convicted Wednesday afternoon of multiple drug offenses stemming from his employment as the "manager" of a local cocaine distribution ring based at the Corner Bar and Grille, 1001 Eighth Ave.

Full Story
TruthIs

Altoona, PA

#1 Jan 31, 2013
This is so sad for everyone involved. This man has a new baby at home he has never met, a teenage son, and a wife. I just find it a little outrageous that the attorney generals and others involved feel comfortable sending these people to prison for literally HUNDREDS of years, for dealing drugs.. when they didn't force people to do drugs. They didn't hold a gun to their head.. none of that.. but in turn get substantially longer sentences then someone that forces themselves on an innocent child, or woman. This, Blair County, needs to be considered. Why are these child molesters eligible for parole after a few months after forcing themselves on people, but drug dealers get centuries behind bars for dealing drugs to willing users? What is wrong here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bladen County Sheriff's Office (Jun '12) 1 hr Mars 3
Montebello councilwomana s husband sentenced to... 2 hr Witty Whittierite 21
Mom's screams halt baby slay trial 2 hr Richard Kranium 1
Three charged in possession of meth making ingr... (Feb '14) 6 hr Bulldog 9
2 women face drug charges in Caldwell (Nov '13) 16 hr word up 39
Woman arrested for possession of drugs with chi... 17 hr hannahlou 1
AK Beat: Anchorage police ask for public's help... 17 hr andres 1

Drugs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE