NACC changes pain prescription policy

NACC changes pain prescription policy

There are 2 comments on the The Circle story from Jun 4, 2013, titled NACC changes pain prescription policy. In it, The Circle reports that:

The Native American Community Clinic has recently changed its policy regarding the prescription of narcotics for chronic pain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Circle.

Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

#1 Jun 5, 2013
More proof that dea thugs are sadistic lowlifes! Why should legitimate patients be forced to suffer because of the irresponsible actions of a timy minority? These lowlifes could care less about patients! Why is the dea in the doctor patient relationship in the first place. dea thugs are essentially practicing medicine without any training let alone a license! If they had their way pain patients would be forced to suffer to protect their bloated paychecks.
Amos

Australia

#2 Jun 15, 2013
Pain relief should be treated in the same way as abortion. A simple but massive unprecedented court case would settle all this shit once and for all. It's either that or violence. I'd much rather the former.

If a Supreme court can grant the right to an abortion under the Right to Privacy then they can grant pain relief under same.

There were plenty of antiabortion laws in place well before Roe vs Wade so don't tell me this issue with drugs is any different. If you want my personal opinion Someone should start bashing the crap out of these totalitarian nutjobs. I know I would, that much I'll admit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carlsbad woman gets 3 years for trafficking drugs 1 hr Carlsbad Resident 10
News Meth lab found in Canton 5 hr Mirror mirror 4
News Kitsap County Jail inmate with drug history dies (Dec '13) 19 hr Gary 9
News K9 Unit & DeFuniak Springs PD Team Up In Meth Bust 22 hr Alabama red 1
News 8 arrested on drug charges in Gibson Co. (Jan '10) Mon Just Me 40
News Bennington man accused of selling heroin to pol... Mon Dr Slobotnick 2
News Dr. Donald Auzine Arrives at Federal Court Phot... (May '08) Mon Richie1969 51
More from around the web