Forrest City woman arrested after police find 400 grams of marijuana

Jan 4, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KAIT-TV Jonesboro

Rochelle Dawson FORREST CITY, AR - A Forrest City woman has been arrested after police found over $8,000 of marijuana in her home.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 34 of34
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Day ish show how really dumb you are cuz we waitin til u go down and we gin rise and be back together w our data kidz. We gon visit you at least once and drop a dim on yo cimmisary! Get used to playin wit yoself!!!!
Really

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

God da-- shut up u bunch ghetto rats. That's the reason FC is like it is becouse u da-- coons. We need to start fixing all y'all so yall can quit being a drain on the tax payers. F--- I'm ashamed to tell anyone where I'm from I'm glad I don't live there anymore.
IJS

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Really wrote:
God da-- shut up u bunch ghetto rats. That's the reason FC is like it is becouse u da-- coons. We need to start fixing all y'all so yall can quit being a drain on the tax payers. F--- I'm ashamed to tell anyone where I'm from I'm glad I don't live there anymore.
You prolly a coon too. Trying to front. You prolly another one of JRs hoes. Y'all getting ready to start comin out the cracks now! There's blood in da water. Here kitty kitty! SMDH
Rochelle

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Ok dats fine ima still b Rochelle wit or wit out jr no sleep on dat bitch
Real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

yall need pray.....cause who gt on sme page like this to talk about another person....an jr dont want u baby mommy u r the person gt him in trouble he didnt want u before rochelle n he dnt want u now so gt those kids out the truck n put them in a house grow up u so worry about Jr n rochelle u forgt how to take care of ur 4 kids income tax is for 1 month wT will u do then nothin cause ur family dnt want u around them Pray before it to late
IJS

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

I ain't got no worries... Time will prove out bythebye you still think u gon do no time ? Mule - lok up da meaning. C it fits u? U don look good trashn me. Imma do me. He don don u!
4 more years

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

black long pipes rule
Jester

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Maybe all them knocks upsid th head got her brains scrambled. Thought it was luv but it was nutting.

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Word on these skreets iz he da one dat set her up. Now he playn dat exit!
Grape Street Mafia

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

of coarse u made bond off drug money
Grape Street Mafia

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

cuz dont even want her nd look hat he don did ta prove it kmsl

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Notice how often prayer is invoked when the $hit hits the fan? She knows the truth but and dats a BIG BUTT, SHE CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!! They did a snitch-a-thon and now she bragging that it's all over and she back at work. Now we need to find out what officer pulled her charges and what favors she had to perform.
Rochelle

Jericho, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Lol dats fine to yo worries mean shit to me I got me jus have u wen it its over Rochelle not losing a dime n u people really need to grow cuz rather I'm wit jr or not I got me stop using dese names n say yo really name stop hiding behind a screen wit all dis nonsense ass talk
Guess

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

See snitching pays off. She sold JR out to stay out of jail and turned a couple of dealers in. Freedom ain't really free!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 34 of34
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••