Drug money, counterfeit clothing, mar...

Drug money, counterfeit clothing, marijuana, automatic firearm seized in South Haven, police say

There are 56 comments on the MLive.com story from Sep 6, 2013, titled Drug money, counterfeit clothing, marijuana, automatic firearm seized in South Haven, police say. In it, MLive.com reports that:

Frank Consolino, 25, of South Haven, was arrested on a felony warrant during the execution of three search warrants for narcotics, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ANON

South Haven, MI

#1 Sep 7, 2013
NO FIREARMS WERE FOUND YOU DUMB ASS, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU START TALKING SHIT!!! AND THE "CLOTHING" WASNT BEING SOLD AS AUTHENTIC! REAL TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT GOSSIP IN THIS TOWN! DONT ANY OF YOU WORK? YOU SIT ON HERE SPREADING RUMORS, GETTING PLEASURE OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES MISFORTUNES, YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC!!!
Timbo

South Haven, MI

#2 Sep 8, 2013
Quoted from Frank:
"Jun 24, 2013

Wow folks not sure how this went from my store to my campaign but as I have said before we our just a head shop their is NO Medical Marijuana sold here once the law changed in FEB. of this year everyone was told to shut down so I complied with the law 100%. we have posters, clothes, incense, art, and yes tobacco pipes, again their is no marijuana on this site or any other sites of mine. thank you"
----------
It'll be interesting if it is indeed a full auto without Class III paperwork.

IF there was weed in the store then Frank is at best a liar.
----------
As to the OPs rant, I don't really think the story qualifies as "gossip". It's a media report. Maybe you should put the pipe down so you can see that.
LOL
Holy Moly

Fairfax, VA

#3 Sep 9, 2013
Guess he won't be running for mayor anymore.
Timbo

Saint Joseph, MI

#4 Sep 10, 2013
Help me better myself please.

What is "nuts" about what I posted?
Downtown guy

South Haven, MI

#5 Sep 10, 2013
He's still running for mayor.
He can be elected and serve, unless/until he's convicted.
Then he would have to leave office.
Holy Moly

United States

#6 Sep 11, 2013
That is shows he is a liar.
Timbo

Saint Joseph, MI

#7 Sep 12, 2013
Ya know, every time I think about starting to smoke again I see something stupid like the first post here and then I really wonder if I should do that to my brain.
ANON

South Haven, MI

#8 Sep 12, 2013
First of all let me tell "ya" one thing Timbo, you might as well "start" smoking again because it sounds as though the damage has been done already!"ya" know what I mean? you illiterate douche bag!!! With that being said Timbo, I think it is you that should put the pipe down!!!
Timbo

Saint Joseph, MI

#9 Sep 13, 2013
My dear ANON, "you" as in "you illiterate douche bag" should be capitalized.

Are you having trouble finding smoke with Frank in jail? You seem to be getting a little tense.

I'm sorry Frank's words disturb you so much.:(
Sugar

United States

#10 Sep 16, 2013
I hope they close all the illegal places down.
Anon_2

Mio, MI

#11 Sep 16, 2013
Just for the record Timbo, Frank is not in jail! Get your facts straight before you go putting things like that last comment out there for people to see!

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#12 Sep 16, 2013
Well I for one along with many others in the community for Frank paving the way as a pioneer to assure sick and dying folk are able to get the medicine they so desperately need so they won't have to deal with the black market on the streets . When the mousetrap is set so tight on the war against the American people it is good to see someone willing to stand up against tyranny and oppression of sick folk who choose a alternative medicine !! And just because the police have lowered their standards to entrapping folk by manufacturing false State medical ID to show to Frank to buy medicine then who is really the crook here ??
TImbo

Saint Joseph, MI

#13 Sep 19, 2013
Anon_2 wrote:
Just for the record Timbo, Frank is not in jail! Get your facts straight before you go putting things like that last comment out there for people to see!
He may have been in jail when I posted it. Or not.

Are you as upset with Frank for failing to get the "facts straight"?

"Wow folks not sure how this went from my store to my campaign but as I have said before we our just a head shop their is NO Medical Marijuana sold here once the law changed in FEB. of this year everyone was told to shut down so I complied with the law 100%. we have posters, clothes, incense, art, and yes tobacco pipes, again their is no marijuana on this site or any other sites of mine. thank you"
/quote
skippy pie

Salt Lake City, UT

#14 Sep 19, 2013
LOL lol lol lol. I saw a coupe of his signs up around town. LOl lol lol lol
Is it true that he is still going thru with it. No way?
Downtown guy

South Haven, MI

#15 Sep 19, 2013
He's not dropping out of the race.
But if he's elected and convicted, he'd have to step down.
Chelsea

South Haven, MI

#16 Sep 20, 2013
I think it is ashamed that the news and media have blown this whole situation out of context. There were no guns, and the were not trying to sell fake clothing. Yes, he is still in the race and more power to him honestly. It is about time that South Haven get their heads out of their asses. If you really sit down with the guy and have a talk on politics he has a lot of different ideas to help South Haven thrive and make it easier for small local businesses to plant their roots here and stay here. I encourage everyone of his critics and supporters to come on out to the debate between Frank and Burr Oct. 10 at Lake Michigan College and see for yourself.
Timbo

Saint Joseph, MI

#17 Sep 20, 2013
Chelsea, how doyou know about the guns and clothing?
Downtown guy

South Haven, MI

#18 Sep 20, 2013
Chelsea,
All the media did was report that cops arrested Frank for allegedly selling pot to undercover cops this summer.
Please explain how that is "blowing this whole situation out of context."
Also, I have the same question as Timbo.
How do you know about the guns and counterfeit clothing?
ANON

Salt Lake City, UT

#19 Sep 21, 2013
It is all public record. Pot, guns, large amount of cash and counterfeit clothing were seized. The pot was a larger amount than was allowed by law. The cash was unaccounted for and no idea why it was not in the bank or safe deposit box-so it does not look good. Guns, well I don't know what he is allowed to have. Counterfeit clothing were supposedly sold as such. But if this guy is running for office it is never a good thing. I am just wondering, if he does not live his life by the book, how will he run the town. I am just thinking that he will run the town the same way, by his interpretation of the law. He is suppose to represent the people. And the people wrote the law. If he wants to change it. He needs to amend it. Not do whatever he pleases.
Timbo

Saint Joseph, MI

#20 Sep 25, 2013
Lies I say! All lies!

There are no guns! Anon from Fennville tells us so.

The clothes were being sold as fakes! Anon from Fennville tells us so.

There is no marijuana "on this site or any other sites of mine". Frank himself tells us this.

Guess someone is lying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Owner accused of selling drugs at party story (Oct '09) 29 min Tina 170
News Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) 1 hr AHM Homie 490
News Central Islip park to be the site of veterans h... 2 hr political crap 2
News Man charged with meth lab, moonshining - 7 hr Think 3
News Trafficking indictments handed down - 23 hr no nme 1
News 22 "Johns" arrested in prostitution sting (Jan '14) Wed indict PAUL SINGER 20
News 'Councillor Hollingsworth, there are no meth la... Tue TIM 1
More from around the web