Her 24th time is not a charm

Her 24th time is not a charm

There are 86 comments on the The Morning Call story from Dec 19, 2008, titled Her 24th time is not a charm. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Rose Marie Conyers told Lehigh County Judge Robert L. Steinberg that her addiction to heroin and other drugs led her to the lifestyle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Varoka Salt

AOL

#93 Dec 21, 2008
Bet a guy can shove his head up between her legs and wiggle his ears
Screwy Louie

Bethlehem, PA

#94 Dec 22, 2008
Varoka Salt wrote:
Bet a guy can shove his head up between her legs and wiggle his ears
You might be in the same league as the french guy with the dust buster....
Sam

Tulsa, OK

#95 Dec 22, 2008
Lady D wrote:
Who would touch someone so nasty, let alone pay for it?*shudder*
Your husband.
WhiskeyNose

Allentown, PA

#96 Dec 23, 2008
Tarnished Sheba wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have any headlites, I'm a green bug with big eyes!
Ohhhh! Better to see you with my dear...wink wink

Since: Jul 11

Easton, PA

#97 Jul 28, 2011
Judicial System wrote:
A perfect example of how our wonder judicial system works around here. 24th time. The judges should be ashamed for allowing these things to occur. But why not give her probation so she continue to "perform" her civic duties. LOL
You should be ashamed,of your perverse thoughts,and perverse love.
Rose Conyers

Allentown, PA

#99 Apr 29, 2013
Hey, A word from the old lady the one you all had something to say about me and the drug addiction I use to have.I am happily married and deeply in love and I have no desire for drugs anymore.Maybe you did not believe that a old dog could learn new tricks but this one did.I am not dead but just maybe one of your family members will use drugs as I did and I only hope that you same people who had such nasty comment to say about me don't feel the shame and pain that I had to go through to get where I am today.And If there is anyone out there who is where I was,DON'T GIVE UP ON YOURSELF AND DON'T LET LIFE HOLD YOU DOWN!WHAT DON'T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONG GOD LOVES YOU LET HIM!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Felony Drug Arrest in Boyd County (Jan '13) 4 hr eyrpredict4u 12
News Hamilton couple in custody after meth lab disco... 8 hr NotOnDrugs 1
News Meet 59-year-old David Hooks, the latest drug r... (Nov '14) 12 hr Dub 10
News Violent Melbourne rapist jailed for torture of ... 13 hr The Anti-Muhammed 43
News Peddling nitrous oxide will be made a criminal ... 16 hr fl tag 441 PZG 1
News Silk Road founder faces at least 20 years in pr... 16 hr zionist dark web 1
News Drug Bust Includes Days Inn General Manager Arrest (Apr '12) 16 hr LAVON AFFAIR 49
More from around the web