Missouri woman gets life sentence in killing after admitting murder

May 24, 2013 Full story: KMOV-TV Saint Louis 45

The Daily Journal newspaper in Park Hills reports that 37-year-old Robin Lucas of rural Bonne Terre pleaded guilty Friday to second-degree murder.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Oh please

United States

#1 May 25, 2013
HELLO!! Robin is not Robin!! She is actually he as in Robert Lucas!! How is this forgotten in this story!!
BTGAL

Farmington, MO

#2 May 26, 2013
This thing is so nasty. I don't know why they call it a woman. Nasty POS. It should have been put in with the men because it is a man.
seriously?

Florissant, MO

#3 May 26, 2013
What's important to you two is that the murderer was actually a male? Not the fact that someone LOST THEIR LIFE? You're just as worthless for judging the murderer as that person is for killing someone.
get real

United States

#4 May 31, 2013
Exactly.... the only reason Robin took the plea is because they trumped up some ridiculous drug charges that would have given more time because they knew the murder charge would have been beaten hands down..... don't pull a gun on someone and you won't get shot.... self defense all the way and they all knew it.... why else would they trump up drug charges 2 years later, just days before the trial? F 'ed up justice system.... what do you expect In St Francis county where they are all related and all in cahoots with each other
Tina

Farmington, MO

#5 May 31, 2013
Wow was you there? And the name is ROBERT. You can look at Robert and tell he is a drug addict and I doubt the drug charges were trumped up.
brad

Farmington, MO

#6 Jun 1, 2013
I bet the drug charges in jefferson county was made up...get real.
Tina

Farmington, MO

#7 Jun 1, 2013
brad wrote:
I bet the drug charges in jefferson county was made up...get real.
I doubt that any of it is made up...there is always some idiot to take up for scum like Robert.
Tina

Farmington, MO

#8 Jun 1, 2013
[QUOTE who="seriously? "]What's important to you two is that the murderer was actually a male? Not the fact that someone LOST THEIR LIFE? You're just as worthless for judging the murderer as that person is for killing someone.[/QUOTE]Oh and FYI, Tommy was a good friend to my family and it is horrible that he lost his life. I think it is buIIshit that the newspaper call this woman want to be POS a woman when actually it is a man. It was born male, that is what it was meant to be.
it use to be a cop

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jun 1, 2013
in St Gen County.
downtowner

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jun 1, 2013
it use to be a cop wrote:
in St Gen County.
what happened to change the lifestyle IT lives. I'm sure Tommy knew all about the drug dealing, but he still did not deserve to die the way he did. True its another druggie off the streets, but this thing should not have Tommy's judge,jury, and sentence the death sentence for him this useless breathing POS needs to die, and not waste any more tax money to breath same air as rest of us. I do not know either one, but common sense should have decided "its" fate
Tina

Farmington, MO

#11 Jun 1, 2013
downtowner wrote:
<quoted text>what happened to change the lifestyle IT lives. I'm sure Tommy knew all about the drug dealing, but he still did not deserve to die the way he did. True its another druggie off the streets, but this thing should not have Tommy's judge,jury, and sentence the death sentence for him this useless breathing POS needs to die, and not waste any more tax money to breath same air as rest of us. I do not know either one, but common sense should have decided "its" fate
I agree with you. 100% Tommy was a good guy as far as I know, he was always good to me.
get real

United States

#12 Jun 6, 2013
Yeah.... Tommy was a great Guy lmao
patty

Farmington, MO

#13 Jun 6, 2013
tommy was just as good as it. . at least when he died he still was his kids father. maybe tommy wasnt the best person in the world. are you.. sounds to me you know just a lil to much. to be perfect .. maybe you should get real.. it is a nasty piece of trash.. birds of the feather flock together.
brad

Farmington, MO

#14 Jun 6, 2013
lost your drug dealer
Crystal

Farmington, MO

#15 Jun 6, 2013
get real wrote:
Yeah.... Tommy was a great Guy lmao
Was a good guy, what was you jealous of him. I take it you are a POS. I think when he picked to even go around that man Robert is when he started messing up. The thing still should have got the death sentence for murder.
get real

United States

#16 Jun 12, 2013
Ive never touched that shit in my life... nor will I ever... they all were involved in some bullshit and it took their lives.... one in a graveyard and one in a cell.... i can assure you that im no where close to a p.o.s...... i work 2 jobs and support my family.... do you ? I know I alot because I have been informed of everything from the legal and law enforcement side.... believe what you want but I know the truth.... you are right... birds of a feather.... they were all involved in that shit together and seeing as how you think tommy was so wonderful....... what color are your feathers ?
brad

Farmington, MO

#17 Jun 12, 2013
yeah I work two jobs to make ends meet. that dont mean much now a days.so the police gives you all .the inside information. Im sure you do know the truth.. lol
Crystal

Farmington, MO

#18 Jun 14, 2013
get real wrote:
Ive never touched that shit in my life... nor will I ever... they all were involved in some bullshit and it took their lives.... one in a graveyard and one in a cell.... i can assure you that im no where close to a p.o.s...... i work 2 jobs and support my family.... do you ? I know I alot because I have been informed of everything from the legal and law enforcement side.... believe what you want but I know the truth.... you are right... birds of a feather.... they were all involved in that shit together and seeing as how you think tommy was so wonderful....... what color are your feathers ?
I think you just like to run your mouth and want to be a know it all. Who cares what you know. Are you a snitch or what? Oh you know the truth. Sure you do know it all. I doubt you know shi!. That thing killed him, do you know that. And as I am informed murder is against the law. Did your law enforcement friends tell you that???? What an idiot
get real

Warrensburg, MO

#19 Jun 14, 2013
Well dumbass... murder is against the law but self defense isnt... if you dont care what Iknow and say then why are you getting so worked up ? Because you know im right ? Because you know what im saying is true ? Or because im the only one that has the balls to stand up and say that the child molesting , special needs girl molesting meth head pulled a gun on the wrong person ? Maybe thats it.... dont act all sanctimonious and like tommy was a saint because we all know he wasn't.... I hate to see someone die under any circumstances but he sure as hell wasnt reading his bible as he was walking to church... now was he ?
Crystal

Farmington, MO

#20 Jun 14, 2013
I dont believe a word of that...and I guess you are trying to say that Robert is a good guy. No one said Tommy was a saint, but I dont believe that bullshi!, and your not gone to make me believe that Robert is a good person. Hes a pos and hopefully he will rot in jail. The one who is hurt beyond words over this murder is his mother, very sad. Oh and by the way I am not getting worked up over anything you say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Medical pot in Oakland: Appeals court weighs fa... 2 hr discocrisco 1
Six arrested on burglary charges (Apr '10) 2 hr duh 5
FBI Investigating Former Police Officer (Mar '08) 3 hr Brother 62
Manslaughter charged in drug case (Mar '09) 4 hr Connecticut Tippy 91
Our Opinion: Putting a face on heroin epidemic (Jul '14) 5 hr someone normal 35
Seven Busted in Vermillion County, IN (May '11) 10 hr killatweeker 21
Palmere sent to prison for 13-year term (Mar '14) 10 hr John 19
More from around the web