Felony Drug Arrest in Boyd County

Jun 14, 2012 Full story: Kentucky State Police 28

The Kentucky State Police in Ashland have charged a Boyd County resident after executing a warrant at the suspect's residence on 13th Street in Ashland, KY.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
misti preston

Ashland, KY

#1 Jun 19, 2012
steve, steve oh my buddy i am so sorry that this had to happen to you. I know that your a damn good dude and i hope everything goes good for you ol buddy!! I'll see you soon because i know that you will be home real soon!!:(:)
Shawn Preston

Ashland, KY

#2 Jun 19, 2012
I hope that Chris Hatten looks at this picture and grabs a gun and shoots himself in the head!!! I've been ratted on by a friend before(as for you that don't know CHUCK HUPP) and it's the worst feeling!!! People who make other people pay for the mistakes they made themselves are pussies!!! Chris Hatten you are a PUSSY!I hope you get everything that is coming to you!!Steve buddy keep your head up, You have a good woman at home that loves you and she will take good care of your daughter! Hope everything works out ol' buddy
misti and shawn preston

Ashland, KY

#3 Jun 19, 2012
the first two post are meant to be for "STEVE SKAGGS" love ya man!!!!
years

United States

#4 Jun 19, 2012
I remember over 10 years ago steve and hatten being friends I honestly cant believe he'd rat on a friend hes known so long. Im not saying I think steve is a great guy or anything im just surprised
years

United States

#6 Jun 20, 2012
Is he married now? Just wondering
years

Tinley Park, IL

#8 Jun 22, 2012
I actually read some other posts on here that r about him I read that justin mccormack set him up too does anyone know whats true not just gossip
Hmmm

Ashland, KY

#9 Jun 22, 2012
What's true is that Steve has been dealing drugs for years and he belongs in prison. Anyone that would have a baby around that kind of shit needs to be taken out of society. If someone did rat him out good for them. To hell with his pathetic drug dealing no working ass.
Ralph

Lesage, WV

#10 Jun 22, 2012
Think about it. Jason McCormick went to jail in violation of court orders, thus violating his parole for his assault ( should have been wanton endangerment) charge. Notice he is out. Word is he talked, he set up Steve Skaggs. Jason is a bitch and always will be. Excellent work urinating dirty Jason. Don't trust him. Justin is a junkie, probably a rat as well.
Hmmm

Ashland, KY

#11 Jun 22, 2012
They are saying that Justin ratted on steve YEARS ago the first time he got busted for trafficking. Not recently. I hope someone rats out all the damn dope dealers. Steve brought ALL this shit on himself. Had he been out working and supporting his family he wouldn't have to worry about people telling the police about him selling drugs. Some of the posts on here are pathetic in there logic. Or lack there of. So Steve is still selling dope and you act like he's the victim because someone ratted him out. Amazing. He's been doing this shit for well over 10 years. It's a shame that it's just now catching back up to him. And as far as the good woman taking care of his daughter. Is that the same woman that was arrested with Steve in Huntington for having heroin and needles laying beside the baby while the baby sat in a car seat and she was shooting heroin into her arm? You're right, how can you not take up for such outstanding people. If any of you were TRULY his friend, you would smack the taste out of his mouth and tell him to straighten the hell up. And if he didn't you should call the police your damn selves. Unless you want to go to your " friends " funeral. Because that's where he's headed one way or another if he doesn't grow up and learn to be a man. He will either OD or sell to the wrong persons kid or family member and they will end his life for him. But I'm sure since you are his true friends you would never do that right? I'm sure you call it " loyalty ". Well guess what? Letting your " friend " do the shit he's done all these years isn't loyalty. It's enabling him. And that's exactly what you are doing by taking up for him. Steve sold the drugs. Whether someone ratted or not. And now steve needs to pay the price. And it's been long over due...
Hmmm

Ashland, KY

#12 Jun 22, 2012
Since you think you have it all figured out. Exactly how did he set Steve up? Did he plant the over 5 lbs of dope in Steve's speakers when he got busted by the county pd the first time? You're nothing but a fool.
Ralph wrote:
Think about it. Jason McCormick went to jail in violation of court orders, thus violating his parole for his assault ( should have been wanton endangerment) charge. Notice he is out. Word is he talked, he set up Steve Skaggs. Jason is a bitch and always will be. Excellent work urinating dirty Jason. Don't trust him. Justin is a junkie, probably a rat as well.
skipper

Ashland, KY

#13 Jun 22, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
Since you think you have it all figured out. Exactly how did he set Steve up? Did he plant the over 5 lbs of dope in Steve's speakers when he got busted by the county pd the first time? You're nothing but a fool. <quoted text>
he was charged with trafficking a controlled substance.....that means he sold to someone undercover. know the law and read the facts. state boys got him. such a fine human being.

http://www.jailtracker.com/boydcodc/boydcount...
Hmmm

New York, NY

#14 Jun 23, 2012
Trust me. I GUARENTEE I know the law better than you. And the discussion wasn't even about this arrest. It was about his FIRST trafficking charge. And no, you DO NOT have to sell to anyone to be charged with trafficking. Why don't you do some research on the law and get back to me. If you HAVE to sell to someone to be charged with trafficking, explain his first felony arrest... He didn't buy from an undercover, they found 5 lbs of marijuana at his home while serving a search warrant. Know what you're talking about before you try to correct someone else smart ass. That's how you make yourself look like a fool.
skipper wrote:
<quoted text>
he was charged with trafficking a controlled substance.....that means he sold to someone undercover. know the law and read the facts. state boys got him. such a fine human being.
http://www.jailtracker.com/boydcodc/boydcount...
skipper

Ashland, KY

#15 Jun 23, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
Trust me. I GUARENTEE I know the law better than you. And the discussion wasn't even about this arrest. It was about his FIRST trafficking charge. And no, you DO NOT have to sell to anyone to be charged with trafficking. Why don't you do some research on the law and get back to me. If you HAVE to sell to someone to be charged with trafficking, explain his first felony arrest... He didn't buy from an undercover, they found 5 lbs of marijuana at his home while serving a search warrant. Know what you're talking about before you try to correct someone else smart ass. That's how you make yourself look like a fool. <quoted text>
yep, you can be charged with trafficking if you have over a certain amount, but this time he sold to his "buddy" and got rolled on. youre awfully angry, is it because your drug dealer is in jail again? dont worry, im sure if you look around you can find someone else to get your smack from. but be careful, i hear some people are ratting each other out. lmfao
Hmmm

Ashland, KY

#16 Jun 23, 2012
Hey dipshit, one more time... The conversation that you tried to jump in and correct me on was about his first felony arrest. Not this one. And trust me, I'm far from a lowlife heroin dealer or a drug user. It must be hard to be wrong all of the time. As for Steve and any other drug dealer in this area, fuck em. I hope they all rot in jail.
skipper wrote:
<quoted text>
yep, you can be charged with trafficking if you have over a certain amount, but this time he sold to his "buddy" and got rolled on. youre awfully angry, is it because your drug dealer is in jail again? dont worry, im sure if you look around you can find someone else to get your smack from. but be careful, i hear some people are ratting each other out. lmfao
get the facts

Monroe, VA

#18 Jun 27, 2012
just to set the records straight...the girl with the needle in her arms around her baby was indeed not his "good" girl! This was a just a girl that was at the house with her own child (Mrs. Gollihue), so it would be great to stop spreading wrong information on a girl who is good, working two jobs, and putting herslef through school while now caring for their daughter. Back in 2007 when this happened, she did not even have any kids. Their daughter is only three years old, do the math people, and figure out the whole truth to things before you go spreading things just to make feeds for topix!! There are children and family members involved and people do make mistakes. People should repect the other people involved in situations like this!!!!
unreal

Greenup, KY

#19 Jun 27, 2012
get the facts wrote:
just to set the records straight...the girl with the needle in her arms around her baby was indeed not his "good" girl! This was a just a girl that was at the house with her own child (Mrs. Gollihue), so it would be great to stop spreading wrong information on a girl who is good, working two jobs, and putting herslef through school while now caring for their daughter. Back in 2007 when this happened, she did not even have any kids. Their daughter is only three years old, do the math people, and figure out the whole truth to things before you go spreading things just to make feeds for topix!! There are children and family members involved and people do make mistakes. People should repect the other people involved in situations like this!!!!
I don't know these people but why in the world if she is such a "Good Girl"is she with a DRUG DEALER?Why would she allow her daughter to be around this kind of thing?No Mother in her right mind would allow this.I can't believe people are on here defending him.As to the Mother of his child ,I would advise you to wake up before he drags you down as low as he is.I think you and your daughter deserve better,Don't you?
wisdom

Springboro, OH

#20 Jul 4, 2012
What is the reasoning for thinking Hatton had something to with turning Skaggs over to the police?
mrsp

United States

#21 Sep 9, 2012
wisdom wrote:
What is the reasoning for thinking Hatton had something to with turning Skaggs over to the police?
The reason hattons name was broght up is because justin mccormic told us he is the one who got scaggs. We were wrong and hatton wasnt the one who ratted on scaggs. Steve is the one who corrected that when we spoke with him. And for that were sorry chris. As for the ppl who are slamming steve im guessing you just dont even know him. Steve takes good care of his daughter and his girl. They seem that they have nothing but the best. I mean if u wld of known courtney before she got with steve u wld know that he takes good care of them. She was a totel skank and now shes a very well dressed lady. I dont understand why u ppl are talking smack cause he dont bother u. I think ur just jealouse because u dont have it like that. Hes not gay.at least i dont think so. Anyway im not sure about jason mcormic but i feel u ppl need to go talk else where because steve is now clean.
boobies

Flatwoods, KY

#22 Sep 9, 2012
steve is not clean. but he is ratting! he always has to get out of trouble. otherwise he would have done a lot more time over the years!

Since: Oct 12

Greenup, KY

#23 Oct 13, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
What's true is that Steve has been dealing drugs for years and he belongs in prison. Anyone that would have a baby around that kind of shit needs to be taken out of society. If someone did rat him out good for them. To hell with his pathetic drug dealing no working ass.
This is what needs to happen to these losers that are involving innocent kids.Do what you want with your life but dont be selfish when it comes to an innocent child.People not caring about putting their kids in that invironment is sickening.Dont deserve to have a child in their care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug sweep at Gilster-Mary Lee nets two arrests (Jan '08) 19 min HankKimball 90
Indiana police chief David Counceller accidenta... (Jan '14) 1 hr canttakeignorantp... 20
Seven arrested in Hillsboro drug bust (Jul '12) 2 hr Ayla 16
Why is violent crime so rare in Iceland (May '13) 2 hr Potato 12
DEA to launch Arizona prescription drug crackdown 3 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Marijuana advocate ousted from church 3 hr Sterktein wartkrans 1
3 suspects arrested, 1 escapes meth bust in Ste... 5 hr bein real 3

Drugs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE