Caraballo indicted for murder of Barratt

Caraballo indicted for murder of Barratt

There are 1 comment on the The Brattleboro Reformer story from Aug 29, 2012, titled Caraballo indicted for murder of Barratt. In it, The Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

A federal grand jury today indicted 30-year-old Frank Caraballo in the murder of Melissa Barratt in July 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brattleboro Reformer.

Alex

Newton Center, MA

#1 Aug 30, 2012
No mention in the worthless Reformer rag of the fact that Caraballo was first indicted by Windham County deputy attorney prosecutor Gartenstein, who charged this killer with only Second Degree Murder

Why is it the Reformer never asked Gartenstein about his discrepency of charging the Co-op shooter with First Degree Murder since as he said that one was premeditated, yet charging Caraballo with the much lesser charge of Second Degree when it was Just As Premeditated!?!
Gartenstein was willing to give this viscious murderer just as many years in jail as he did to William Mogerley the pothead caught with a bag of weed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CMPD releases body camera, dash-cam footage in ... 22 min Penelope Ringfinger 5
News UPDATED: Fitchburg, Leominster residents among ... 3 hr Boston 2
News Six snared in Moriah drug raid, one from Malone (Oct '08) 21 hr Just My opinion 32
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Fri Anaheim 4,834
News Harrison Commission terminates employee who's h... Fri PayupSucka 7
News Man Arrested in Anderson County Marijuana Indoo... (Jul '12) Thu thatonegay 3
News Cross-border crime bust: 27,000 arrested in Hon... Thu ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 4
More from around the web