Drug bust goes bad

WTSP - Tampa Bay's 10 News - Tampa / St. Petersburg Most Popular Stories Drug bust goes bad - suspect, 17, shot three times St. Full Story
Kim

Homosassa, FL

#1 Sep 19, 2007
FREE KEITH
Jill

Tampa, FL

#2 Sep 25, 2007
FREE JOSH
WINO

United States

#3 Sep 25, 2007
All the drug-scum should have been killed for G.P.
Bubba Watcher

United States

#4 Sep 26, 2007
Hey News Fedora, just curious, what is the rules on the news services printing the personal info of minors in the news storys? I know you are not suppose to in the forum. My understanding is that 17 or under is a minor.
Bubba Watcher

United States

#5 Sep 26, 2007
Have seen " Free Willy", but missed "FREE KEITH" or "FREE JOSH", were they good movies too?
Hazel

New York, NY

#6 Oct 9, 2007
Keith Lahey deserves Rehab and/or military school & probation-Legally he was a MINOR when arrested -Justin Navarro the eldest instigated Lahey to think he was in control-Justin who had weapons gets mercy because his father was a detective? His father should have been a mentor & where was the father when Justin was involved with drugs prior to this arrest? If Court can show Justin Navarro mercy Keith Lahey should be given the same-Keith: No Weapon/Didn't shoot a police officer... Justin: weep my father.. Look into Justin's eyes.. no regrets showing from him
Hazel

New York, NY

#7 Oct 9, 2007
Josh SHOT at the police....
didn't hold weapon to think NOT to
SHOT SHOT didn't care...
Elizabeth

Largo, FL

#8 Sep 12, 2008
FREE KEITH!
Hazel

New York, NY

#9 Nov 6, 2008
Kim wrote:
FREE KEITH
Kim get back to school
Hazel

New York, NY

#10 Nov 6, 2008
Kim contact me.
kat

Saint Petersburg, FL

#11 Dec 20, 2008
where is keith at right now 12/20/2008 and was he ever sentenced
dmc

Ruskin, FL

#12 Dec 22, 2008
Kieth whoever you are turn your life around it is too damn short of a life, it doesn't matter at all I feel like I need to tell you that no one in this blog will remember you but you will have to live with what you have done in your life on this earth but then again you are only alive for at least a 100 years
Kim

Largo, FL

#13 May 27, 2009
Hazel wrote:
Kim contact me.
sorry for contactin you so late i havent been on here in a long time,
sue

Farmingdale, NY

#14 Mar 19, 2010
Kim wrote:
FREE KEITH
let him rot in jail
joshs brother

Clearwater, FL

#15 May 15, 2010
Hazel wrote:
Josh SHOT at the police....
didn't hold weapon to think NOT to
SHOT SHOT didn't care...
stupid hoe u dont know what u talkin bout was u there wen it went down? no u werent.. lahey was selln to undercovers and in the end turned into one fake ass bitch..
joshs brother

Seffner, FL

#16 Oct 7, 2011
joshs brother wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid hoe u dont know what u talkin bout was u there wen it went down? no u werent.. lahey was selln to undercovers and in the end turned into one fake ass bitch..
real talk free lil josh
drop n usa

Homosassa, FL

#17 Oct 8, 2011
eith needs to be shoot. A bullet is cheaper in a jail term
Price

United States

#18 Mar 24, 2013
Free my bae... love u lil Josh.... Your second fam got u... We miss u bae, no one knows the truth... u should be home
justin

United States

#19 Nov 12, 2013
Price wrote:
Free my bae... love u lil Josh.... Your second fam got u... We miss u bae, no one knows the truth... u should be home
i can't believe this is still being discussed. hazel you are really showing ignorance with the story you concocted. all of you talk as you really know what happened when truth be told only those inside the house know what occured that day and guess what? Everyone has a different.
Tale to tell
herb list uk

London, UK

#20 Nov 12, 2013
Why would you shoot at undercover cops thats just stupid

www.herblistuk.biz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
17 arrests target 'Outlaws' (Nov '07) 12 min ALKQN QUEEN NATION 47
Marysville: Trespassers trigger fire alarm at h... 56 min ryanAXLEROD 1
Mother serves more than booze and drugs to minors (Jun '10) 3 hr your clueless 23
FBI Investigating Former Police Officer (Mar '08) 4 hr fact 61
Husband of woman charged in South Daytona fatal... 4 hr See It Get It 7
Gay sex 'linked to drink and drugs' (Aug '14) 12 hr Belle Sexton 63
Terre Haute man in critical condition after sho... (Nov '09) 12 hr cjsharp 10
More from around the web