Jagger wants marijuana legalised on British island

Full story: Nerve News
Rolling Stones rocker Sir Mick Jagger is calling for government officials to legalise marijuana on a British island to see if it prevents drug-related violence. Full Story
JUAN

San Rafael, CA

#1 May 20, 2010
he is jeoulous of california ! go mick! yea! he has the power being a 'knight' to get this job done! HAIL THE QUEEN GO MICK!
bob

Douglas, Jersey

#2 Oct 18, 2012
Do you not think that cannabis should be legalized though?
I think it should as if you look at the side affects alcohol does, and the side affects what cannabis does, alcohol is allot more of a harmful drug.
I think if the island legalized cannabis as like a 2 month trial and see what it was like, it would be allot more peaceful and there would be more tourists which means more money for the island.

I think if a petition went round the island asking people to sign it for weather to legalize it or keep it illegal, i think that there would be more people saying legalize it than there would be saying keep it illegal.:)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Jan 26, 2013

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5 Jun 10, 2013
Here's a nice little song about getting stoned.
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/17613619
Past imperfect

Satellite Provider

#6 Jan 12, 2014
Jagger,your not cool,your a medra man,your a man who has never been loved,one stop surrogate street,stop pretending using pot ads.You are inferior to the musicians you push around,so now ya' bin' found.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
24 Arrested in Crystal City Area Based Cocaine ... 2 hr Evil jack 16
What does $600,000 worth of weed look like, any... 4 hr street value maybe 1
Trespassing call results in four arrests (Feb '12) 10 hr liars 7
Mayor relieves Jackson police chief of duties 11 hr Ms Sam Cat 22
Brazil: Evangelical lawmakers worry gay activists 12 hr Belle Sexton 3
Cops: Mastic, Shirley safer after crackdown - (Nov '07) 14 hr ashley 208
Puna man accused of importing meth 15 hr Joe Balls 1

Drugs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE