DEA raids in Seattle take medical mar...

DEA raids in Seattle take medical marijuana stores: 2-year investigation given

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jul 25, 2013, titled DEA raids in Seattle take medical marijuana stores: 2-year investigation given. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

DEA raids in Seattle of medical marijuana from several vendors has sparked a national debate this week over the legality of such dispensaries that were allegedly under a 2-year investigation, KIRO TV reported this Thursday, July 25. Federal agents from the Drug Enforcement Agency allegedly raided several vendors in the Seattle area, threatening ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

dude

Hobart, WA

#1 Jul 25, 2013
I'll go out on a limb and call this bust 100 percent politically motivated. Who said "sic 'em" to the DEA?"
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Richmond, IN

#2 Jul 26, 2013
The obama administration has been much worse on this issue than bush!! So much for obama's supposed 'liberalism.'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Attorney General Jeff Sessions repeats Trump th... 2 hr Retribution 11
News Harrison Commission terminates employee who's h... (Sep '16) 7 hr Dad23 15
News Ottawa constable on administrative duty after j... 8 hr No Trials for the... 3
News Brocton man charged with meth possession in tra... 9 hr Amanda 5
News Teen charged with rape to be tried in juvenile ... (Apr '09) 11 hr Alltowell 10
News Does Vermont need a safe place for addicts to s... 13 hr tfredleg 1
News Democratic senator asks drugmakers about opioid... 13 hr Jeff Brightone 2
More from around the web