Redlands police arrest four people us...

Redlands police arrest four people using heroin in mall parking...

There are 34 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Nov 30, 2009, titled Redlands police arrest four people using heroin in mall parking.... In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

Redlands police on Saturday arrested four people who were allegedly using heroin while sitting in a parked car in the Redlands mall parking lot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Colton Native

San Bernardino, CA

#1 Nov 30, 2009
bust these white boys...redlands is notorious for these chiva-smoking, over privileged white , upper class, overprivileged kids engaging in this behavior...i guarantee that one of this kids parents is a professional....wake up, slap your spoiled kid and start being a parent...
Murillo

AOL

#2 Nov 30, 2009
Colton Native wrote:
bust these white boys...redlands is notorious for these chiva-smoking, over privileged white , upper class, overprivileged kids engaging in this behavior...i guarantee that one of this kids parents is a professional....wake up, slap your spoiled kid and start being a parent...
Hmmm, Adrian Rojas is Mexican-American, and the others could just as well be black. So where do get the "white boys" part of this?
Colton Native

Lancaster, CA

#3 Nov 30, 2009
White boy upbringing buddy...i got inside information on the case...one of the kids has been popped for the same thing in the same location...that is where they score their dope pendejo...marica....
Putting you on blast

Mililani, HI

#5 Nov 30, 2009
that Adrian guy looks Asian, he used to be at the bars/ rock in saddle all the time with his hooked up 350Z..... myspace.com/madix11
john

Morgantown, WV

#6 Nov 30, 2009
End the war on drugs. The government shouldn't be playing nanny to people. Time to get government out of people's private lives.
Jose Kennedy Garcia

Kapolei, HI

#7 Nov 30, 2009
Murillo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, Adrian Rojas is Mexican-American, and the others could just as well be black. So where do get the "white boys" part of this?
You say they could be black,but why not white ?So you cant say they are black,vice versa on your comment.
Murillo

AOL

#8 Nov 30, 2009
Jose Kennedy Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>You say they could be black,but why not white ?So you cant say they are black,vice versa on your comment.
Apparently you didn't comprehend what I said. My statement was responding to a post that said they were white. I said "they could just as well black". That didn't mean I was saying they were black. That simply meant that they could just as well be black as they could be white. Given that blacks and whites usually share the same surnames. My response was that they could easily be either one. I thought that should have been obvious to anyone who read my post. Sorry you didn't understand.
Cringe

Eugene, OR

#9 Nov 30, 2009
Putting you on blast wrote:
that Adrian guy looks Asian, he used to be at the bars/ rock in saddle all the time with his hooked up 350Z..... myspace.com/madix11
I don't think that's possible. Colton Native says he has inside information on the case. And he says these are overprivileged white boys. So that would make Adrian Rojas a white boy, not Latino or Asian.
Mueillo

AOL

#10 Nov 30, 2009
Colton Native wrote:
White boy upbringing buddy...i got inside information on the case...one of the kids has been popped for the same thing in the same location...that is where they score their dope pendejo...marica....
So, did you inside information tell you that Paul Gregory has a clean record in San Bernardino County, not even a traffic ticket?

And did your inside information also tell you that Adrian Rojas was arrested on September 9, 2009 for transporting of a controlled substance for sale? And that he had two co-defendents, Benjamin Gonzalez and Grant Gervais? Or that just a couple weeks ago on November 16th Adrian Rojas was granted 36 months probation on the case?

Looks like he blew that probation doesn't it?
WAZZUP

Redlands, CA

#11 Nov 30, 2009
Maybe Bueermann's cameras will be able to determine if the druggies are black or white.

I wonder why they didn't strafe the care with the cop Cessna, or just Segway over from City Hall?

Redlands is a HIGH tech kinda place.
Durr durrr

Menifee, CA

#12 Dec 1, 2009
For those of you who are incredibly over concerned with the race of the suspects; there was an Asian, a Hispanic, and three Caucasians.

Redlands is a small town and unfortunately I know who these kids are. I feel bad for their parents and I'm worried about the choices these kids are making.
jesse

Banning, CA

#13 Dec 1, 2009
good job! but, why is a off-duty officer working the camera? OVERTIME???? oh yea holiday season
California Sun

Diamond Bar, CA

#14 Dec 1, 2009
Redlands is the new San Bernardino. No, that's a crack, marijuana, and meth city. Redlands is upscale, on heroin.
California Sun

Diamond Bar, CA

#15 Dec 1, 2009
Colton Native wrote:
I drove past that mall about a week ago, and I saw a motley crew of teenagers just hanging out. They looked like drug users to me. That mall better clean up the mess if it wants to survive.
highland rez

United States

#16 Dec 1, 2009
why does every article turn into a racial episode w/ you people.....
Cringe

Eugene, OR

#17 Dec 1, 2009
highland rez wrote:
If you look back to the first post you'll see it didn't "turn into" a racial episode, it STARTED as a racial epidode with Colton Native using the term "Bust these white boys" right from the start. He made sure it was racial by his "white boy" post. The rest were just responding to his initial racist post.
Not politically correct

Fontana, CA

#18 Dec 1, 2009
Putting you on blast wrote:
I think he hung out at The Oasis rocking his 350Z at the rear entrance with Colton Native.
Jack

AOL

#19 Dec 1, 2009
jesse wrote:
good job! but, why is a off-duty officer working the camera? OVERTIME???? oh yea holiday season
Uh, if you're "off duty" how are you getting "overtime"? If it's an off-duty officer, he is not on the job. So it would mean he is probably working a second job and being paid by someone else, not drawing overtime pay from the police department.
Jack

AOL

#20 Dec 1, 2009
highland rez wrote:
"you people"?
paduki

Riverside, CA

#21 Dec 1, 2009
I think I understand Colton Native's sensitivity to the accused being something other than Hispanic. He's ashamed about the Hispanic surnames constantly on the news and in the papers committing rapes, robberies, murders, running chop-shops, etc., etc. I can understand, there sure seem to be a disproportionate number of Hispanic surnames hitting the headlines for doing evil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Director of MHP has Tupelo roots 9 min Short sight 1
My friend's drug test 11 hr VallisDaemonvm 1
News OK, so, pota s legal. Now what? 15 hr ThomasA 18
News Was a drug cartel behind the Pike Co. massacre?... 18 hr Observer 8
News One more sentenced in deacon drug-ring case 22 hr DC Dave 17
News Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) Sat Pueblo chico 573
News East St. Louis shuts down two motels: Code viol... (Oct '07) Fri Back Again 355
More from around the web