Flint man indicted on federal charges...

Flint man indicted on federal charges after telling authorities he makes living growing marijuana

There are 3 comments on the MLive.com story from Jan 11, 2013, titled Flint man indicted on federal charges after telling authorities he makes living growing marijuana. In it, MLive.com reports that:

A Flint man who told police he makes more than $6,000 a month growing marijuana was indicted on federal drug and gun charges, according to court records.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

susie mccree

Texarkana, TX

#1 Jan 14, 2013
So, the man is making a good living in Flint, providing a service/product, that is very much, in demand, & to someone, this makes him a criminal. This is ridiculous. Gun in the house, the whole country demands the right to guns, marajuana,..all but legal in Flint, until, they want to use it to make you a criminal. Sounds to me like this man, ex felon, is trying to live, in what is certainly, not the city of our dreams, and it sounds like he was doing quite well, until FANG, decided he was to be their next victim. FANG, marajuana, they can find, in a city that has the best in the country, what a huge waste of taxpayers dollars. Lets see FANG find the source of the drugs that are dangerous..prescription drugs, heroin, etc....FANG, infamous, for finding marajuana, in Flint, where anyone with a pulse, can find weed.
Hatori Honzo

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Hey Einstein, it's still illegal. Cry all you want and hopefully the guy gets raped in prison.
Justin stall

Grand Blanc, MI

#3 Jan 15, 2013
I know this guy . He is a family man. Flints economy is bad . Making a living is hard when you can't get hired for being a ex felon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Appeals court says drug evidence in bad stop ca... 1 hr Bama Yankee 1
News Big Drug Bust 2 hr Who - knows!!! 3
News Clinton proposes $7.5 billion U.S. fund to figh... 3 hr Yeah 13
News MTV Video Music Awards criticized for glorifyin... 4 hr Spammers suck 1
News Carlsbad woman gets 3 years for trafficking drugs 22 hr Psalm Tree 13
News Erie man faces drug charges following traffic a... Wed sly Guy 007 5
News Man once cleared of murder back in prison (Jun '09) Wed Joe McGillicuddy 55
More from around the web