Ex-firefighter takes plea deal in dru...

Ex-firefighter takes plea deal in drug ring case

There are 3 comments on the KOAT-TV story from Apr 19, 2013, titled Ex-firefighter takes plea deal in drug ring case. In it, KOAT-TV reports that:

The former Albuquerque firefighter who police said was connected to a drug ring pleaded guilty Thursday to structuring financial transactions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOAT-TV.

Anonymous

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Apr 20, 2013
'structuring special transactions'.'Finances galore' you mean? How sweet it is!

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 20, 2013
Another plea deal that waters down the law and the legal system. Will it ever end?
Anonymous

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Apr 21, 2013
not as long as there opportunities to make a fast bck' by dong it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Women increasingly using meth to lose weight, p... (Feb '08) 1 min Hey FAT Pat 8
News Tom Maddox says the Alfred Wright case was solv... (Sep '14) 1 hr I know him 3
News Scientologist Tom Cruise Rants: Psychiatry 'Cri... (Jan '08) 1 hr Just William 409
News Woman allegedly assaulted officer in La Porte d... 2 hr red dawn 21
News $3K of Ice found in vehicle (Apr '11) 4 hr TheSnitchBitch 10
News Morehouse man facing drug charges after traffic... (Apr '15) 5 hr getinline 5
News Chillicothe anti-drug program offers rewards to... 6 hr allah is the pig god 2
More from around the web