Tri-County Narcotics Task Force arrests 9 in Operation Roll Tide - Read the Story

Jan 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Westmoreland News

The Tri-County Drug Task Force made sweeping arrests this morning around 3 a.m. in what the Task Force named "Operation Roll Tide." According to Sheriff C.O. Balderson, police also seized two firearms, ammunition, narcotics, stereo equipment and GPS devices.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 49 of49
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
renagade

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Not all the beach is lazy but yes most would rather milk the system ,i hope they continue to bust all of them ,dealers destroy lives and drug addicts steal from those of us that do work hard for what they have just yesterday i was robbed from one od colonial beachs peace of crap crack heads but she will get hers ,im happy westmorland continues to arrest and hope they throw them in jail ,a drug is a drug. Weed crack meth all the above ,maybe these dope dealers get the hint we will not tolerate them in our town !! Get out or you will ne caught
get real

Colonial Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

They were narced out because someones boyfriend got busted and is not from here so the girlfriend set every one up to get her boyfriend a deal. As far as the pills go this beach is full of pill poppers who steal them from elderly relatives. the relatives then make excuses for these people which is an even bigger problem. STOP ENABLING THESES PEOPLE.
eleven

Catlett, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Make it eleven now. I know a male that was living across from papa john's got pickep up out of town and I saw a female being arrested by the sheriff's dept. last night on given street. The woman last night, her daughter got snatched during the actual early morning raid. When they say more are gonna get clicked--more get clicked and put in the clank. They ain't playin.
whomever

Clarksville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Sun wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha. Hope nothin dropped on my pizza
that might be why your pizza was so HIGH! lol
really

King George, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Papa John's is full of drugs has been since it opened
GetLegit org

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

really wrote:
Papa John's is full of drugs has been since it opened
It is an unfortunate reality, that our country is unable to free itself from nearly 100 years of oppression and wrongful persecution.The Medicinal and Industrial benefits of Cannabis are astounding. Millions of afflicted people can benefit from use,and tens or even hundreds of thousands of jobs are waiting to be created.Other countries are already launching industrial and medical cannabis campaigns, will the US only enter the market when 'we' have sold all of the patents to corporate pharmaceuticals, to be synthesized and eliminated as a commodity?(THC has been patented by a NY pharm co. in the USA as a neuro-protective agent)

There is light on the horizon- Thousands of small American businesses, waiting for financing and legislative approval. Now more than ever people are opening up to the idea of Cannabis. The more we understand as a general public, the more able we are to organize our ideas and provoke a natural, beneficial change to our policy, and economic growth rate.

please go to GetLegit.org to learn more!!!

Educate ! Medicate ! Legitimize !!
Observer

Aylett, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Is the Task Force arresting the same ones over and over or is this a new group.
Popoff

Landshut, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

I found this medicine to be very effective. Of course, everyone's tolerance to pain medication is different, but for me, when Tylenol #3, Vicodin, Naproxen Sodium, and Ibuprofen didn't seem to help even in the slightest bit, but tramadol from RXAIRSTOREPILLS.INFO was a great relief for me. I am grateful to find something that helped my chronic pain problem.
Taxed2wice

Romney, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Bring back the work farms and hard labor for drug offenses. When the drug users and dealers get cleaned up and tired of actual work, one of 2 things will happen, they won't deal any more or they will move.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 49 of49
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••