Tri-County Narcotics Task Force arrests 9 in Operation Roll Tide - Read the Story

Jan 29, 2013 Full story: Westmoreland News 49

The Tri-County Drug Task Force made sweeping arrests this morning around 3 a.m. in what the Task Force named "Operation Roll Tide." According to Sheriff C.O. Balderson, police also seized two firearms, ammunition, narcotics, stereo equipment and GPS devices.

Full Story

Since: Oct 12

Silver Spring, MD

#22 Jan 30, 2013
Jay J wrote:
<quoted text>
BS on the highway cleanup. These kids are from Colonial Beach. If 200 hrs of community service is required, come back home and lets start with service to the town such as clean up/painting our town hall and other work the Town can not afford to do.
. It wouldn't matter to them. A lot are repeat offenders. So do you still cleaning up town would matter. Crush could use and sell while out there.
FallingApple

King George, VA

#23 Jan 30, 2013
Cowboy wrote:
Pizza or Pot. Nice advertising for Poppa Johns
Lamb Chop could have worn a different shirt. LOL
just saying 2

United States

#24 Jan 31, 2013
rick wrote:
<quoted text> what else do you expect in Colonial Beach hell you can get glass pipes right on the Board Walk
Rick do you mean board walk or the beach shop store?? don't like either just asking
Dave Cowens

Virginia Beach, VA

#25 Jan 31, 2013
just saying 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Rick do you mean board walk or the beach shop store?? don't like either just asking
Working together as a group they would not be able to solve 2x = 4. Pathetic, simply pathetic!
bongs and bitches

Woodbridge, VA

#27 Jan 31, 2013
they made meth almost impossable to find , now there trying to dry up my weed connections ?
next thing you know they will outlaw slutty bitches too , for shame for shame
Prunes

Alexandria, VA

#28 Jan 31, 2013
Gomer got married. R u the new groom?
rick

King George, VA

#29 Jan 31, 2013
just saying 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Rick do you mean board walk or the beach shop store?? don't like either just asking
just look around oh I am sorry that is for tabbaco use only. lol but from what I read thats not so according to the law but then again its colonial beach some can do what they want.
Moonstruck

Falls Church, VA

#30 Jan 31, 2013
Prunes wrote:
Gomer got married. R u the new groom?
That sounds like piling on to me.
UPTODATE

Miami, FL

#31 Jan 31, 2013
If they are from CB they couldn't work for 200 minutes. There is something seriously wrong with the young adults from here...they feel entitled to everything the local government has to offer. You and I feed them, clothe them, and put the money in their pockets to buy cigs and booze and some Oxy and weed.Don't think so, in one year we have had more drug arresst for dealing and manufacturing then all of the county and King george together. These are'nt hard working people these are the scurge that will continue to bring us all down. In the last five years there have been over seventy five people arressted in CB under sting operations...MPD from DC would think this is out of control.
Jay J wrote:
<quoted text>
BS on the highway cleanup. These kids are from Colonial Beach. If 200 hrs of community service is required, come back home and lets start with service to the town such as clean up/painting our town hall and other work the Town can not afford to do.
Prunes

Alexandria, VA

#32 Jan 31, 2013
Moonstruck wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like piling on to me.
Citizens arrest, citizens arrest!
Moonstruck

Falls Church, VA

#33 Jan 31, 2013
Prunes wrote:
<quoted text>
Citizens arrest, citizens arrest!
What's your 20? Have cuffs, will travel.
Prunes

Alexandria, VA

#34 Jan 31, 2013
Moonstruck wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your 20? Have cuffs, will travel.
Goobers garage.
Moonstruck

Falls Church, VA

#35 Jan 31, 2013
Prunes wrote:
<quoted text>
Goobers garage.
Near Seminary & Dawes?
KNOW THE FACTS

King George, VA

#36 Feb 1, 2013
UPTODATE wrote:
If they are from CB they couldn't work for 200 minutes. There is something seriously wrong with the young adults from here...they feel entitled to everything the local government has to offer. You and I feed them, clothe them, and put the money in their pockets to buy cigs and booze and some Oxy and weed.Don't think so, in one year we have had more drug arresst for dealing and manufacturing then all of the county and King george together. These are'nt hard working people these are the scurge that will continue to bring us all down. In the last five years there have been over seventy five people arressted in CB under sting operations...MPD from DC would think this is out of control.
<quoted text>
people need to not judge , because i know one of the arrest is a full time college student and a full time worker
Prunes

Alexandria, VA

#37 Feb 1, 2013
KNOW THE FACTS wrote:
<quoted text> people need to not judge , because i know one of the arrest is a full time college student and a full time worker
Full time college student should know better. Hanging out with dope dealers will not further your career.
Prunes

Alexandria, VA

#38 Feb 1, 2013
Moonstruck wrote:
<quoted text>
Near Seminary & Dawes?
Mayberry nc, meet me at Floyd's barber shop.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#39 Feb 1, 2013
HB Rules wrote:
The problem with pot is that it generally leads to other criminal activity. Might want to ask the task force where many of the people they arrest for schedule 1 or 2 drugs get their start. Its pot.
You r generalizing big time. I know many many people who smoke pot and don't ever touch any other drugs. One day it will b legal everywhere.
Prunes

Alexandria, VA

#40 Feb 1, 2013
Kevin979798 wrote:
<quoted text>You r generalizing big time. I know many many people who smoke pot and don't ever touch any other drugs. One day it will b legal everywhere.
Still not legal in VA. An arrestable crime.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#41 Feb 1, 2013
Prunes wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not legal in VA. An arrestable crime.
Yea, they'll get a slap on the wrist for the weed sales though. Too many judges, cops, and just about everyone smokes or realizes it's no more harmful than alcohol. Less actually.
HB Rules

Lexington Park, MD

#42 Feb 1, 2013
Kevin979798 wrote:
<quoted text>You r generalizing big time. I know many many people who smoke pot and don't ever touch any other drugs. One day it will b legal everywhere.
I agree it may be legal someday, does not mean it will be safe. Butter, Beer, and Cigs are legal but used incorrectly lead to a bad ending. Many in this town cant handle their beer or cigs and I suspect pot will be only make matters worse. Making it legal will not empty the jails, we have a lot of people in jail now related to alcohol use. At the rate we are going we will have a country that it is illegal to smoke a cig but ok to smoke a joint.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local pharmacies won't fill teen's autism medicine 1 hr MEDICAL RAPE 1
DEA Agent Warns Utah of Pot-Crazed Rabbits 1 hr Jody 14
The key players in the Bobbi Kristina Brown saga 2 hr zionist media cabal 2
Heroin catches on in suburbia | The Columbus Di... (Jan '10) 3 hr Reality Speaks 7
Woman Arrested On Drug Charges After Traffic Stop 3 hr Clint 4
Patrol: Woman smuggles drugs into Lebanon prison (Feb '09) 3 hr Judy 13
Believe Treatment Center Announces its Metaboli... 4 hr Gerald Vonberger 1
More from around the web