Police blotter - 4/13; City man jailed on burglary charge

Full story: Lebanon Daily News

A Lebanon man was jailed this week, accused of burglary and receiving stolen property.
Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Aug 22, 2013
uh_really

Palmyra, PA

#1 Apr 13, 2011
"Vladimir Podobayev, 20, of 19 W. Larch St. was charged with driving under the influence, underage drinking and several traffic violations after a traffic stop in the 300 block of Plaza Drive at 10:46 p.m. March 3, police said this week. His blood-alcohol level was 0.11 percent; the legal limit is 0.08 percent."

Ha, those crazy Russians....
silly

Hummelstown, PA

#2 Apr 13, 2011
Yo vlads the man!!!
Smirnoff

Lebanon, PA

#3 Apr 13, 2011
uh_really wrote:
"Vladimir Podobayev, 20, of 19 W. Larch St. was charged with driving under the influence, underage drinking and several traffic violations after a traffic stop in the 300 block of Plaza Drive at 10:46 p.m. March 3, police said this week. His blood-alcohol level was 0.11 percent; the legal limit is 0.08 percent."
Ha, those crazy Russians....
Vodka anyone?
haha

Hummelstown, PA

#4 Apr 15, 2011
Drunk Russians>shady mexicans

We need more Russians, vlad is hilarious and doesn't do any crime that would harm another
TP Hater

Auburn, PA

#5 Apr 15, 2011
haha wrote:
Drunk Russians>shady mexicans
We need more Russians, vlad is hilarious and doesn't do any crime that would harm another
Driving under the influence, now that's funny and wouldn't harm anyone! You're dumber than him!
haha

Hummelstown, PA

#6 Apr 15, 2011
Hey some people drive pretty well drunk and we all know the population needs trimmed down

In his case nobody was harmed, and I said vlad would never harm anyone..... Not drunk drivers in general

Maybe I made that as a quick comment to back vlad but you did kind of re word me
TP Hater

Annville, PA

#7 Apr 16, 2011
haha wrote:
Hey some people drive pretty well drunk and we all know the population needs trimmed down
In his case nobody was harmed, and I said vlad would never harm anyone..... Not drunk drivers in general
Maybe I made that as a quick comment to back vlad but you did kind of re word me
Again you prove my point!
Toilet Paper

Lebanon, PA

#8 Apr 16, 2011
TP Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you prove my point!
Why do you hate toilet paper? Or, are you referring to the infamous School Board Director, THOMAS PAINE?
TP Hater

Auburn, PA

#9 Apr 17, 2011
Toilet Paper wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate toilet paper? Or, are you referring to the infamous School Board Director, THOMAS PAINE?
You me "want to be" don't you?
haha

Hummelstown, PA

#10 Apr 17, 2011
TP Hater wrote:
<quoted text>Again you prove my point!
How I said vlad would never harm anyone what is your deal dudee, you win im dumber... That make you feel better?? I'm going to tookkkkkeeee up right now and get even dumber.... I bet you couldnt think better high as F***
TP Hater

Annville, PA

#11 Apr 17, 2011
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
How I said vlad would never harm anyone what is your deal dudee, you win im dumber... That make you feel better?? I'm going to tookkkkkeeee up right now and get even dumber.... I bet you couldnt think better high as F***
You just made me completely understand you and your comments. Fire up another one because you just proved the killing brain cells theory.
russian

Palmyra, PA

#13 May 4, 2011
lmfao.... dorak... shoot .11 that isn't very russian of u...lmfao
ViP King Of The World

Palmyra, PA

#14 Jan 30, 2013
I AM ViP 8th Generation. Blood Line Royelty King of Victory ViP xx33777 Progress888777619331/236131211 11*M@*3@&#65510;íž#. 8373V3@D@Mž@dbl38!+3žN@*3, ViPeR ~ccvipcp777~ViP~
WhiteStarMafia

Palmyra, PA

#15 Aug 22, 2013
silly wrote:
Yo vlads the man!!!
Uhh Im i was like wtf it was only a DUI... what's with the burglary crap lol oh well is what it is...░ViP░

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nearly 2,000 DUI arrests over Labor Day weekend... 35 min George 1
Three Arrested After Drug Bust In Gallia County... (Jul '13) 52 min Concerned 10
55 things to know about driving on marijuana 1 hr Gary 2
Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 2 hr bbq 4,795
City Of Cookeville Sues Man For False Claims (Mar '08) 3 hr DeDominicis 2
Police name Winnipeg street gang targeted in dr... 4 hr chugs are POS 5
SW Va. girl, 3, eats meth, mother charged (Feb '14) 15 hr Zikee 41
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Drugs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••