Chillicothe police: Bath salts, assaults may be linked

Jun 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chillicothe Gazette

Chillicothe police had a bizarre Thursday night investigating a pair of separate assaults in which the suspects, including a teenager, were believed to be high on bath salts.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jul 5, 2012
kara

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Yes this kid had super strength, he attacked my family. Two grown men, my uncle and my brother couldn't even stop him.
Smartiepants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

I want to know what experts believe is the most effective and immediate defense against a person in attack mode who is under the influence of bath salts please.
kara

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

I have no idea! The hospital had 2 put the kid out he was so out of control!
bing

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Yea I was there that night with my wife and it was crazy, my wife was hooked up to an I.v. and she wanted to leave so bad she was gonna pull her I.v. out he had my six month old crying cause she was scared cause all the noises he was making
kara

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Really. Wow. My family said he was out of control! They ended up and took him 2 childrens hospital.
Bob

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Smartiepants wrote:
I want to know what experts believe is the most effective and immediate defense against a person in attack mode who is under the influence of bath salts please.
The best offense is a good offense. I hear guns work well
Harry Pothead

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Did they bite some faces off

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••