District Attorney Burns upset with Ma...

District Attorney Burns upset with Marlow police department testimony

There are 925 comments on the Duncan Banner story from Oct 17, 2009, titled District Attorney Burns upset with Marlow police department testimony. In it, Duncan Banner reports that:

A case against a man for trafficking methamphetamine was tossed out of court Friday after two Marlow Police officers testified and evidence was inconsistent with their testimonies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Duncan Banner.

Emporia, KS

#201 Nov 9, 2009
Justin, not one ounce of evidence to prove my statement? Try having your family name pulled down in a town of less that 5,000 because an officer files charges without sufficient evidence. It only takes charges to drag one down in this town- no evidence, Thank You Marlow Review and over zealous officer.

Words, are those facts or are you an angered police officer? ForTheTruth, is that you again? Rodney, is that where you are hiding now? Is one of your fellow Bob Hill gang in here patting you on the back now? Now you can tell all of the Marlow Police gossip?

Let’s talk about the one that Garrett & Lynch. I mean if we are not going to listen to Melanie then why on earth would we listen to this one? She is a convicted drug addict. He is an abusive drunk. So, if you don’t want to take one criminals allegations, then don’t take the others. And for you to dare say that he was headed to Donnie Graham’s house; shame on you.

Lamar, Burns & Kee had to have some ample reason to ask for this investigation. Have you ever thought that it could be prior cases that did not have surpass evidence that were trying to get pushed in the door. Maybe it was officers pushing their way in the door of residences without permission, maybe it was serving arrest warrants on the wrong people, maybe it was bold face lying after the whole “to tell the truth and nothing but…” thing; not sure, just guessing.(continued)

Emporia, KS

#202 Nov 9, 2009
Wayne McKinney, I fail to see where he holds any water to “District Attorney Burns upset with Marlow police department testimony” maybe you should double-check yourself. But last time I checked, Wayne McKinney is not the D.A. and is not a Marlow Police Officer. Sounds to me like you are the “X-FAT LITTLE GIRLFRIEND”, whether that be Bob Hill’s or Wayne McKinney’s.

This city does have it’s problems. I am not denying that. I have lived here most of my life. I have my own personal dislikes of Janice Cain- I think she is real good at hiding things. But again, that is not the topic here.

Your personal stabs at each and every officer (coincidentally not including any of the suspended or suspected), everyone has their attributes, that is what makes it a team. But you wouldn’t know anything about a team effort if you are one of the guilty now would you? Except for the team that has been disqualified. Your statements are all gossip and hear-say and in my opinion quite pathetic.

Lynch: What are you mad because he is the FOP president? You have mentioned this before haven’t you? Maybe you should let it go- they didn’t support your ways and now you are angry. We all know he is president- that has been said several times in the media not to mention put on the world wide web… please allow me to quote:

“By majority vote, the Marlow chapter of the Fraternal Order of Police has voted no confidence in the administration of the Marlow Police Department. The lodge does not agree with certain administrative decisions which have been made. F.O.P. Lodge No. 200 does not condone any inappropriate actions by ANY law enforcement officer. At this time, the chapter nor any of it's members will be accepting or answering any questions in regard to any investigations or the no confidence vote in order to avoid hindering or influencing any ongoing investigations into the Marlow Police Department or its officers.
This morning, Tony Lynch, President of the Marlow FOP, said that the no confidence vote covered the entire administration, and that a no confidence vote means that members of the Marlow FOP do not support or condone any decision that Marlow Police Chief Bob Hill makes.”(continued)

Emporia, KS

#203 Nov 9, 2009
Smith: Look at his family tree? Are you kidding me? Are you telling me that a good person can not come out of a bad family. I for one have not studied his families background, but I also don’t care. What I do know is he is the one officer that was not questioned on his statement for inconsistencies.

Moore: If there are nude pictures of her all over the internet… link or it didn’t happen. I think you are just talking some more of your P.D. trash trying to get the finger pointed at anyone but you. So she likes sex, you mean officers have sex? I have 3 children, your mom undoubtedly has atleast one; does that make our sex life and the gossip around it part of the case at point… NO!

DANG IT!! I thought cops were boxed up after work so that they remained in uniform at all times without any activity. Do they shop at Wal-Mart and have vacations too? Do they really have a cold beer after a long work week? Do they really eat food or do they eat MRE’s in their little boxes?(continued)

Emporia, KS

#204 Nov 9, 2009
Funny thing is- you didn’t point out the fact that Tony Aguilera is not off with pay like the other accused. You didn’t point out his small town gossip that is flying around…

Funny thing is- you didn’t mention Bob Hill and his drinking that has been made oh so public: courtesy of Giuseppe’s fine dining…

Funny thing is- you didn’t point out the fact that Rodney Richards is questionable in several cases…

Funny thing is- you didn’t point out the fact that Randy Johnson has ‘busted’ all these child molesters as several other people have mentioned on both this forum and Channel 9- Do you think there are really ‘THAT MANY’ pedophiles in Marlow, OK?

Oh, WAIT! You think we have a population of 9,000 huh? Nice to see you again ForTheTruth!

Emporia, KS

#205 Nov 9, 2009
Wayne McKinney, I fail to see where he holds any water to “District Attorney Burns upset with Marlow police department testimony” maybe you should double-check yourself. But last time I checked, Wayne McKinney is not the D.A. and is not a Marlow Police Officer. Sounds to me like you are the “X-FAT LITTLE GIRLFRIEND”, whether that be Bob Hill’s or Wayne McKinney’s.

This city does have it’s problems. I am not denying that. I have lived here most of my life. I have my own personal dislikes of Janice Cain- I think she is real good at hiding things. But again, that is not the topic here.

Your personal stabs at each and every officer (coincidentally not including any of the suspended or suspected), everyone has their attributes, that is what makes it a team. But you wouldn’t know anything about a team effort if you are one of the guilty now would you? Except for the team that has been disqualified. Your statements are all gossip and hear-say and in my opinion quite pathetic.

Lynch: What are you mad because he is the FOP president? You have mentioned this before haven’t you? Maybe you should let it go- they didn’t support your ways and now you are angry. We all know he is president- that has been said several times in the media not to mention put on the world wide web… please allow me to quote:

Emporia, KS

#206 Nov 9, 2009
“By majority vote, the Marlow chapter of the Fraternal Order of Police has voted no confidence in the administration of the Marlow Police Department. The lodge does not agree with certain administrative decisions which have been made. F.O.P. Lodge No. 200 does not condone any inappropriate actions by ANY law enforcement officer. At this time, the chapter nor any of it's members will be accepting or answering any questions in regard to any investigations or the no confidence vote in order to avoid hindering or influencing any ongoing investigations into the Marlow Police Department or its officers.
This morning, Tony Lynch, President of the Marlow FOP, said that the no confidence vote covered the entire administration, and that a no confidence vote means that members of the Marlow FOP do not support or condone any decision that Marlow Police Chief Bob Hill makes.”

Lawton, OK

#207 Nov 9, 2009
Im glad to see they are using "their" oh and that is their not there. Someone needs to teach these bloggers the difference, paid time off to really think about what they have done.
words

Waterloo, Canada

#208 Nov 9, 2009
Well it looks like it was easy to pull your chain. I think its funny how you keep thinking that I have to be Rodney or one of Bobs boys to be writing this blog. Are you telling me that you had to work with Lynch and those other officers to know this information. Well then how do you know so much information about hill, richards and johnson. Did you work with them or just get the rumors. Oh do your three kids have a dad around or is it dads. I'm going to bet its dads.
Guest wrote:
This morning, Tony Lynch, President of the Marlow FOP, said that the no confidence vote covered the entire administration, and that a no confidence vote means that members of the Marlow FOP do not support or condone any decision that Marlow Police Chief Bob Hill makes.”

Emporia, KS

#209 Nov 9, 2009
No, Words, there is only one dad in this family. And no, no rumors on what you quoted. It is a direct link... here, I can provide you with that information too.
http://www.individual.com/story.php...

Ada, OK

#210 Nov 9, 2009
I dont think you should have to defend your family like that. Simply uncalled for by classless trash. Why would someone from Canada know or care about Marlow anyway?

Ada, OK

#211 Nov 9, 2009
Is this randy johnsons myspace?
http://www.myspace.com/topblkmale

Emporia, KS

#212 Nov 9, 2009
Guest wrote:
Is this randy johnsons myspace?
http://www.myspace.com/topblkmale
If it is that could explain the 3 friends...
Richards, Aguilera & Hill...
Sorry, no, this is not Johnson, word has it he has the Superman 'S' on his left cheek.
Abbey Smith

Ada, OK

#213 Nov 10, 2009
My name is Abbey Smith, and I am the wife of Daniel Smith. First off I am not on here to slander ANYONE, and I will not respond to anymore comments that are put on this page about my husband or my family. You point me in the direction of anyone who says they don’t have anyone in their family who has never been in trouble, or done something that they shouldn’t have, and I will call you a liar. I love my family, and how small of you to take stabs at my husband or his family for his “family tree.” Need you say more? Yes. If that is all you have, then definitely say more! I think it is childish and uncalled for. Everyone needs to step back and let the investigators do their jobs. I love my husband very much. He is a great husband, father, and police officer, and I am very proud of him. I can rest my head on my pillow at knowing that my husband possesses integrity and great morals that our children can look up to.
words

Waterloo, Canada

#214 Nov 10, 2009
Here is my point ladies. This forum was all fun for you all. When the rumors where at the expense of other officers and there families, but when the table is turned you become angry and defensive. The thing is this the stuff that has been said on here about the four officers are nothing but rumors and lies. So why was it fun for you then but not now. It easy to get on here and say nasty things about someone but as I have seen it is hard for you to prove any of your statements with anything but more rumors. If you put a post on here than you should be able to back it up with facts not rumors.
words

Waterloo, Canada

#215 Nov 10, 2009
Guest answer one question how is it possible that one of the officer that voted on this is under investigation. Wow do think he might have a reason to want the chief gone. That vote was about as worthless as the paper it was voted on. This is some more facts to why those officers don't have a clue what there doing. If Lynch new what he was doing he would have known that Garrett couldn't vote.
Guest wrote:
No, Words, there is only one dad in this family. And no, no rumors on what you quoted. It is a direct link... here, I can provide you with that information too.
http://www.individual.com/story.php...
Allison Lynch

Ada, OK

#216 Nov 10, 2009
Most of the families involved didnt even know about this blog until told about the crap being said. So no, there was no "fun involved" when it came to talking about the other officers. I as a matter of fact contacted channel 9 news because of the way he went to Tony A's house. If that were my children on the news, I would raise hell. So before you go posting nasty things, stop and think. Not all of the officers wives got on here and defended their husbands, nor did we talk about other officers. And as for the slimy little comments about my husbands vision, he has had to deal with small people like you his whole life, so posting on a blog behind a fake name is such a cowardly act, that does not affect him at all. The fact is, he faced all the odds and does what he loves to do. He is still out there everyday putting his life on the line whether people care to say thank you or not. He is loved by me and our wonderful children and there is nothing you can say that could ever take that away. We know the kind of men that we married and I couldnt be more proud of mine.

“Taste the Rainbow”

Since: Jul 08

Houston, TX

#217 Nov 10, 2009
words wrote:
Funny how you guys again just keep on yapping about this and still know facts to support your words. Very typical off someone who is helping the people I'm talking about spread rumors to help there cause. Come on give me just one fact is that so hard. Or are you just going to add a new rumor to your post. Hey I know maybe now you have info there in the mafia that would be a new one. Or even better there in the CIA with Kee's and Kane. You people are sad know wonder that town in drying up.
Lol. Said the pot to Mr Kettle. Where's your facts?? Posting some trash about an attorney and his investigator is hardly proving what you are saying.
Rebel Soul

Emporia, KS

#218 Nov 10, 2009
Havent posted before but i have to ask the Abba freak in Canada...how do u know who voted in the FOP and who didnt? SUPERMAN SIGHT FROM CANADA?

Ada, OK

#219 Nov 10, 2009
And even if officer Garrett voted. Hes not on suspension. But how would you know that from Canada?

“Taste the Rainbow”

Since: Jul 08

Houston, TX

#220 Nov 10, 2009
LOL. That is just there ISP location. BTW, I am not really from Houston.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chronic Pain Anxiety Meds and Others 2 hr relax 1
News Alleged gang members go before federal judge (Aug '08) 8 hr Moore 88
News Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against p... 13 hr Cordwainer Trout 4
News Five Dexter residents arrested on meth charges (Apr '12) 15 hr Hhhhhhhhhhhh 6
News Harrison Commission terminates employee who's h... (Sep '16) 19 hr Free Bird Down 14
News Bridgeport deputy police chief retires with $45... 21 hr America Gentleman... 2
News Dunkirk man sentenced in major cocaine conspiracy Sat Buddha 5
More from around the web