That's So Raven actor arrested on drug charges

Apr 11, 2007 Full story: Houston Chronicle 571

“I don't want this (arrest) lingering over my head”

An actor in the Disney Channel's That's So Raven television program is free on bail after he was arrested early Tuesday and charged with marijuana possession. via Houston Chronicle

Full Story
First Prev
of 29
Next Last
Brittany

AOL

#1 Apr 17, 2007
I did not know Raven was on drugs
Lee

Omaha, NE

#2 Apr 21, 2007
Raven is so pretty, does she look like she is on drugs? Hi Raven.
JeSsIe

United States

#3 Apr 22, 2007
raven was not on drugs! who started that rumore????
Dreamer

Swansea, UK

#4 Apr 22, 2007
Brittany wrote:
I did not know Raven was on drugs
no she is not and what would make you think that and if you got it of something it probably just be some one lying

“In a lalala-ing mood<3”

Since: Feb 07

Emerald City, Oz

#5 Apr 22, 2007
guys. read the STORY. it is the guy who plays eddie.
Gimp

AOL

#6 Apr 22, 2007
She got busted? Was it diet pills?
skies limit

United States

#7 Apr 25, 2007
are some of YOU on drugs??read the story,it's the guy who plays eddie.
TROY HYMES SEXY

Goose Creek, SC

#8 Apr 25, 2007
raven i am disapionted in her. all of these little kids are looking and admiring her.so my kidz have to stop watching her on t.v. i don;t care if she didn't do i it is still very very very very very very very very very very bad bad bad !!!!!!!!!!
co co crisp

AOL

#9 Apr 25, 2007
Poor Raven, I'll support you in rehab. Those nasty drugs. Hi Raven.
hello

Surrey, Canada

#10 May 1, 2007
lol every1 there talkin bout eddie not raven
julianne

AOL

#12 May 2, 2007
co co crisp wrote:
Poor Raven, I'll support you in rehab. Those nasty drugs. Hi Raven.
FIRST THE RUMOR OF HER BEING PREGNANT OR HAVING KIDS ALREADY, THEN HER BEING ACCUSED OF SHOOTING SOMEONE BECAUSE OF THE RUMOR, AND NOW YOU PEOPLE THINK SHE IS ON DRUGS AND SOMEONE HERE SAID FOR DIET PILLS! YOU ALL ARE SAID SICK AND BITCHY PEOPLE
phelicia

Quincy, MA

#13 May 3, 2007
how you that so raven tell me
Julianne

AOL

#14 May 4, 2007
Look something about him always set me off but I never would havve pictured that. But anyways so what if he got arrested, or Annelise did. Ever since either event happened in the last year, you think the three of those kids are troubled.(Annelise, Orlando and Raven). Apparently people are saying with this happening in the two years that those kids are stupid because Orlando did drugs, Annelise was drunk, and people thought Raven was going out trying to get children. I am not going to say that what ANNELISE AND ORLANDO did was stupid, but with Raven it is not true just to let you know. People just say that cause they say sheís fat and has big boobs and stomach. But you know what, PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES. Orlando may have supposively done drugs, Annelise may have been UTI but SO WHAT! People make mistakes, especially teens. Both of them are only 19 and Raven is 21, the three of them are still pretty young. They may have messed up, but it doesnít mean their lives are over. They may have put a speed bumb there that may never go away, but they are all really good kids, and really good friends in real life with one another. But just so you know the thing about Raven IS NOT TRUE. Just because Orlando and Anneliseís stories are true, herís is not. And itís may not be easy for Raven either. Raven may have a hard time with them especially since this was pretty recent, even Anneliseís story. I know their friends but there could be a bumb between them. So turning against Raven for that rumor, Orlando for drugs and Annelise for being drunk doesnít help anybody, and neither does the comments people give them. That is just a suggestion, I mean sometimes it can be pretty hard to still remain friends with someone in which that happened. But I suggest that some people should stand by them, they could be really sad and mad about the choices they made and they have to realize that on their own, not by other people. And I know Raven has a pretty nice life, but I think there are some big bumbs with her sometimes, especially for what she as accused for and no I am not talking about being pregnant. And the rumor of her being pregnant and this. For the demands of her losing weight or getting a breast reduction by the T.V industry she works for.(Disney) So they all have some things going on, so donít be to hard on any of them, people make mistakes and the TWO of them will realize that. It could take time though, for the TWO of them, and even Raven a little.

“In a lalala-ing mood<3”

Since: Feb 07

Emerald City, Oz

#15 May 5, 2007
argh~~~~! read
the
article~~~~~~~~
it is the guy who plzya eddie
not raven
jeez.
Natalia

Australia

#18 May 7, 2007
I know she is so prittey it is sad to hear something like that and I am really disapointed in her because she was my role model please talk to me again on greeksrocks_123@hotmail.com(MS N).

From Natalia Melbourne
Natalia

Australia

#19 May 7, 2007
I know I am so disapointed in her because she acts and looks so nice on T.V. I am in shock because she was my Ideal and she has really put my head in shame. But then again she deserves it because she is the one that made a choice of takeing drugs or not so there is one thing I have to say to her.....GO TO HELL BITCH!

From Natalia, Melbourne
Natalia

Australia

#20 May 7, 2007
I know I am so disapointed in her because she acts and looks so nice on T.V. I am in shock because she was my Ideal and she has really put my head in shame. But then again she deserves it because she is the one that made a choice of takeing drugs or not so there is one thing I have to say to her.....GO TO HELL BITCH!

From Natalia, Melbourne
Natalia

Australia

#21 May 7, 2007
I know I am upset too
sebastian

Southampton, UK

#23 May 8, 2007
who are you talking to raven is not a bitch she is a really nice girl so shut up your stupit mouth natalia raven knows what she did god might help her start going through the right trak and if she puts her mind on to it she will be really healthy so shut up your big fat mouth natalia

OH HY RAVEN I'M YOUR BIGEST FUN BYE BYE I'LL WRITE TO YOU LATER BYE GIRLFRIEND..........
sebastian

Southampton, UK

#24 May 8, 2007
HELLO RAVEN IS ME AGAIN I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I LOVE THIS SONG IT REALLY CHEERS ME UP WHEN I'M SAD THANKS BYE

Some call it magic
The things I see
And I don't understand it
Why it happens to me
Some call it magic
And I don't know how
But I know that I have it
And it all works out

[Verse 1:]
I've got my family and my friends with me
They the only ones who know my secret (only they do)
Trynna find a way bring it out and say
That you know you're special and believe it (stay true to you)

[Chorus:]
Some call it magic
The things I see
Why it happens to me (ohhh)
Some call it magic and I don't know how
And it all works out

[Verse 2:]
My girl Chelsea, my boy Eddie
They help me in and out a situation (since the future I see)
But I understand
It's part of who I am
I don't have to give an explanation (i'll just be me)

Some call it magic (some call it magic)
The things I see
Why it happens to me (why it happens to me)
Some call it magic
And I don't know how
But I know that I have it (know that I have it)
And it all works out

See the future through my eyes
I can't control it
But it all seems to work out right
Cause there's a reason for everything
And I know with my powers and dreams future looks good to me
Ooohhh uhhh

[speak:]
some may call it magic
But I don't know it's just a special gift that I have
It runs in my family (some call it magic)
Gets me to trouble sometimes but you know
My friends are there for me so it's kinda cool

Some call it magic
The things I see (ohhh)
And I don't understand it (I don't understand)
Why it happens to me
Some call it magic
And I don't know how (don't know how)
And it all works out (and it all works out)

Some call it magic (some call it magic)
The things I see (the things I can see yeah)
And I don't understand it (I don't understand it)
Why it happens to me (why it happens to me)
Some call it magic
And I don't know how (I don't know how)
But I know that I have it (know that I have it)
And it all works out (and it all works out)

I've got my family and my friends with me
They the only ones who knows my secret (some call it magic, magic)
Trynna find a way bring it out and say
That you know you're special and believe it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex-judge once jailed for mailing live snake get... 6 hr My Name Is Not Lisa 8
Three face charges after car strikes building (Nov '13) 7 hr Al Henry 9
3 Ways High Schools Are Combating Marijuana Use 11 hr njkmmk 2
VIDEO: Viral RPD Arrest Video 12 hr South Wedge Tarde... 4
Hotel Room Drug Dealer Busted 16 hr rock 3
Former Denver City councilman pleads to drug-tr... 17 hr rod 1
Dozens arrested in El Paso raids linked to Barr... Fri Rolling Papers 2
•••

Drugs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE