Feds probe FedEx, UPS over online dru...

Feds probe FedEx, UPS over online drug sales

There are 1 comment on the The Detroit News story from Mar 27, 2013, titled Feds probe FedEx, UPS over online drug sales. In it, The Detroit News reports that:

In its ongoing effort to crack down on the nation's prescription-drug epidemic, the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration has gone after doctors, pharmacists, pharmacy chains, wholesale drug suppliers -- and now FedEx and UPS.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Detroit News.

Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#1 Mar 28, 2013
Now dea thugs are trying to get others to do their jobs. I get some medications (no narcotics)from Canada. Why? They are one fifth of the price I would have to pay in the US. People in the US pay the highest prescription drug prices in the world. Ironically the medicine I get from Canada is manufactured in the US! Same drug, different price. It is time to rein in dea thugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drug roundup in Raleigh Co. nets 28 arrests (Dec '14) 1 hr Purdy obvious 7
News Martin O'Malley Calls For Racial Bias Training ... 1 hr Just an observer 3
News Authorities arrest 21, looking for 1 other in B... 2 hr Kay 8
News Knoxville gang member wona t get parole after t... 2 hr Leroy 1
News 24 People Charged In TennCare Fraud Statewide R... 2 hr TN resident 2
News Pulaski man jailed on burglary, drug charges (Oct '12) 11 hr Rainman 2
News Four arrested in cocaine, heroin bust (Feb '09) 15 hr Pissed Off Taxpayer 95
More from around the web