Drug Arrest in Louisa, KY

Mar 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Kentucky State Police

The Kentucky State Police in Ashland have arrested a Floyd County resident on drug related charges after she attempted to purchase narcotics from an undercover officer.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 24 of24
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 13

wurtland Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

We the United States should in just this case be like china shoot all addicts and dealers in the head!!!! The End
was ok dr at 1st

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

I like Dr.Eden he is a nice guy but all he worries about our his patients that are on suboxin because they are pregnant and he doesnt want the babies to suffer which is a good thing the first time around, but when its the same women time after time coming in there pregnant again and again thats just non-sense. I realize everyone makes mistakes but these women do not seem to learn from them they just get knocked up again and run back to Dr. Eden for more suboxin. I have seen these women there when I went to him for some cancers cells that i had show up, and some of these women had had a baby for the past 3 or 4 years every year.They were bragging about it in the waiting room. And most of these womens boyfriends/husbands/live-ins or what ever you want to call them were waiting with them so they could sale the suboxin when the women got there scrips.So i know he gives u more than one chance if you mess up for some reason he just needs to take is sign for obgyn down out front and put one up that sais "Suboxin Clinic" mistakes welcome, because he is not helping these woman at all. Because suboxin has turned into the new get high off your ass drug and loose everything u have because as long as your pregnant you can get all u want.-
patient 101

River, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Well here is another hypercritical person who is blowing info ot there a**...wait I mean who doesnt have the right info.Yes Dr.Eden is a nice guy and he does more in his morning shift than most of us do all day. How can you blame him for a hand full who uses the system. Are you without any fault to thro stones? I hope you are not in my church!?! Wait I see you sitting there ...ya its you judging me. Im your neighbor getting my suboxin and im proud to be strong enough to help myself with no help from people like you.Also im proud of those mothers to be to care enough about the unborn child.
Miller

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Every one gets arrested for selling pills, the police give informants money to buy pulls. To me the police are breaking the law buying pills to arrest people selling pills. It's the same thing ,only the police dont go to jail for buying pills. Whats the differents ? None

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 24 of24
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••