Drug Arrest in Louisa, KY

Drug Arrest in Louisa, KY

There are 24 comments on the Kentucky State Police story from Mar 30, 2012, titled Drug Arrest in Louisa, KY. In it, Kentucky State Police reports that:

The Kentucky State Police in Ashland have arrested a Floyd County resident on drug related charges after she attempted to purchase narcotics from an undercover officer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky State Police.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mr-Bean

New York, NY

#1 Mar 30, 2012
Can you say entrapment?
Mr-Bean

New York, NY

#2 Mar 30, 2012
Gotta love the commonwealth, they make the laws as they go. One reason we moved to WV
ItsMe23

United States

#3 Mar 30, 2012
The lady was involved in illegal activities. How is it entrapment then when she gets arrested? It's called a "sting" and every police force does it. These pillheads need to be removed from the streets. I applaud the ksp! Keep up the good work!
blanket bundler

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Mar 30, 2012
ItsMe23 wrote:
The lady was involved in illegal activities. How is it entrapment then when she gets arrested? It's called a "sting" and every police force does it. These pillheads need to be removed from the streets. I applaud the ksp! Keep up the good work!
WHO WAS THE lady?
Mr-Bean

New York, NY

#5 Mar 30, 2012
ItsMe23 wrote:
it's entrapment when police convince a person to break the law
Low Rider

Columbus, OH

#6 Mar 30, 2012
Mr-Bean wrote:
<quoted text>
it's entrapment when police convince a person to break the law
B.S. They have a choice and chose to break the law. She could have just walked away! I hope they bust all the dopeheads!!!
ItsMe23

United States

#7 Mar 30, 2012
Low Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
B.S. They have a choice and chose to break the law. She could have just walked away! I hope they bust all the dopeheads!!!
Agreed, you hit the nail on the head!
hatedruggies

Ashland, KY

#8 Mar 30, 2012
Mr-Bean wrote:
<quoted text>it's entrapment when police convince a person to break the law
She started breaking the law when she got into her car with the intent of driving to a drug deal. I'm happy that you moved to WV. One less freeloader.
sharla

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Mar 30, 2012
anyone dealing or buying should get what law requires.
jojo

Rupert, WV

#10 Apr 4, 2012
Amen, brother lock them all up, the pill mills are starting to dry up, i watch news on what is going on, in our town, wish west virginia Pd would do something about our mess with Drugs, I have heard that wv drugs as so bad that they are bringing in special people to clean it up. i say lock up every drugie in this town, if they have a prscription, send them to a gov doctor and if they don't need the pills for a legittimate, reason,find the haties out of the doctor and revoke his license, make a 5year mandatory sentsence, if you are caught on drugs, make them serve the whole 5yrs, working the chain gang. WV CLEAN THIS PLACE UP.
AmericanInfidel

Georgetown, KY

#11 Apr 4, 2012
Low Rider, hatedruggies, I agree wth you both.
Ralphie

Staffordsville, KY

#12 Apr 4, 2012
ALL druggies,dealers,users are scum. Lowest form of life on earth. Hope they all go to jail.
Yup

Evansdale, IA

#13 Apr 4, 2012
Dr. Edens needs to be lock up too. All he is is a drug dealer with an office and a title
Kay

United States

#14 Apr 23, 2012
Its a shame that people drawing Social Security or has a state medical card going to all these doctors and getting pain pills and etc. and then selling them on the street they need to round them all up and throw away the key and then take their checks away and put them back to working. Lots of these people ae fooling the social security system.
just curious

Salyersville, KY

#15 Apr 23, 2012
Mr-Bean wrote:
Can you say entrapment?
Lol entrapment is when a officer cause's a person to break the law. Not when a person chooses to break it.
Jane Doe 287

Flatwoods, KY

#17 Jan 7, 2013
Yup wrote:
Dr. Edens needs to be lock up too. All he is is a drug dealer with an office and a title
He is one of the only doctors that is willing to help pregnant women get off the dope. He makes his patients take weekly drug tests and attend counseling once a week. He only gives his patients one chance to screw up... if they do more than once, cps is notified and he sends them on their merry way. I was a patient of his during my third pregnancy and he was awesome... considering he doesn't treat his addict patients like the lowest of the low... he treats them like people.. he helped me overcome my addiction, and thanks to his giving enough of a shit to do so, I have been clean (on nothing but coffee and cigarettes) for more than two years. Say he's a glorified licensed dealer all you like.. but it's some (can't say how many or how few as I'm not sure of the exact numbers) of his patients that make it look that way.
Weebles

Broken Arrow, OK

#18 Jan 7, 2013
yeah well shutting down the pill mills may be great(lost2 many good people cuz of them and the web they create),the addiction is still there for a high powered pain killer...can anybody guess what cheap hardcore illict drug this has open the door for in this area...and that doesn't even include shake&bake,hell nearly anybody can do it,& it can negate the effects of pill withdraw...So until their is a real solution to the real problem, and the visible problems of this area,that if you kill off my(cash)food source,i'll just eat something else...We are human we adapt!
Buzz

Paintsville, KY

#19 Jan 7, 2013
There is no solution to the pill epidemic. There will always be a supply as long as there is a demand. pills make the user feel good, so they will always want and get their fix. We might as well legalize all forms of drug use and let the chips fall where they may.
Dougislovinlifr

Dwale, KY

#20 Jan 9, 2013
The same goes for all doctors. They deal pills also ,but they do it legally.Yes they do need to be more stict on the patients but some docs dont care as long as they get the money. I became addicted when i had my first surgery. I took the meds as described and then when i ran out i thoughjt i was going to die. My doctor should have warned me about the addiction side effect and then weaned me off gradually. He didnt, and so he kept writing scripts. Now i can say after 6 years i can but my addicted behind me .
Dougislovinlifr

Dwale, KY

#21 Jan 9, 2013
Weebles wrote:
yeah well shutting down the pill mills may be great(lost2 many good people cuz of them and the web they create),the addiction is still there for a high powered pain killer...can anybody guess what cheap hardcore illict drug this has open the door for in this area...and that doesn't even include shake&bake,hell nearly anybody can do it,& it can negate the effects of pill withdraw...So until their is a real solution to the real problem, and the visible problems of this area,that if you kill off my(cash)food source,i'll just eat something else...We are human we adapt!
Yes i believe that herion is the illicit .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meth-Trafficking Ring Charged 1 hr Barack calls me B... 17
News Meet 59-year-old David Hooks, the latest drug r... (Nov '14) 8 hr Dawson 39
News Sheriff's deputy in Antrim County fired for mis... (Aug '06) 10 hr smitty 16
News Gang leader sentenced: Latin King gets 20 years... (Apr '09) 13 hr ASHEStheCHOSEN 246
News Owner accused of selling drugs at party story (Oct '09) 14 hr Summer 141
News Damian Marley Admits to Smoking Weed (Mar '06) 14 hr clarkson 139
News Cinco Ranch High students suspected in counterf... (Oct '07) 23 hr Toni 22
More from around the web