Seven arrested at Austin

Seven arrested at Austin

There are 42 comments on the www.thebanner.com story from Oct 21, 2008, titled Seven arrested at Austin. In it, www.thebanner.com reports that:

A drug crackdown at Austin that started at the first of the year continued Thursday with the arrests of seven people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.thebanner.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#43 May 1, 2013
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
If you’re so miserable with these "whores" as you call them, the ones you went to "Scool" with, why don't you get the hell out of Austin. Do you actually think there are places with no prostitution? You need to come out of your make believe world and realize it’s everywhere and so are the drugs. The more you talk about these people, the more you encourage their behavior and encourage others. And just a little bit of advice sweetheart.....don't judge others until you have walked in their shoes!!!
Michelle, your right, prostitution and drugs are everywhere, just some places worse than others.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#44 May 1, 2013
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
You "OWN" those things, or just making payments cos you managed to save a down payment. There's a big difference. Some live paycheck to paycheck and are basically one pay day from being homeless .
Your right Anne, there are 2 kinds, some live to work and others work to live.
I've paid my dues and I don't have to work anymore, I reached my financial goals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lincoln grand jury indicts 15 for drug trafficking (May '13) 29 min Matilda 32
News Hawaii musician charged in ice bust (Mar '08) 6 hr Snore 4 170
News Boone County heroin dealer sentenced to federal... 15 hr Christysmith74 1
News Philly man arrested on methamphetamine charges ... 18 hr Vicky is a snitch 14
News Jeff Sessions to fight racism charges at S... 19 hr californio 105
News Rome Teen Arrested for Criminal Possession of M... 22 hr ROFL 1
News Drug Arrests: Perris and Menifee students snare... (Dec '13) Sun Grape Soda 3
More from around the web