Round Lake Heights man dies after swallowing baggie of cocaine
A Round Lake Heights man was killed when a baggie of cocaine he swallowed during a Super Bowl party burst in his system, authorities said Friday.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.
#1 May 25, 2013
Why is this being posted three month later?
Since: Mar 13
#2 May 25, 2013
Just "three months"? If you click on the link to the article, it was originally posted by the Daily Herald om 2-17--2012--!! So... 16 months later!
I think this is what's happening in this case...
We have to keep in mind that many of these posts that appear are not created by humans, rather software built into the topix forum syncs up with Daily Herald articles (based on what criteria.. I have no idea)... hence the post coming from the user named "roboblogger".
The best we can do is ignore these "new" out of date postings.
Cheers and have a safe Memorial Day holiday!
#3 Jul 14, 2013
Say no to drugs
Add your comments below
|Drug roundup in Raleigh Co. nets 28 arrests (Dec '14)||5 hr||Common sense||10|
|Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08)||6 hr||Redster||612|
|Gay sex and crystal meth (Jul '08)||16 hr||Eddiebunker||253|
|Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06)||22 hr||Unknown||4,840|
|Drug Investigation Leads to a Scott County Woma... (Mar '10)||Sun||Addict not proud||33|
|Three jailed in area drug bust (Dec '08)||Sun||Reality||5|
|grass xanis bar perks oc's molly bain weed...||Sun||now||1|
Find what you want!
Search Drugs Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC