Mexican gangs now infiltrating Kentuc...

Mexican gangs now infiltrating Kentucky; Shelbyville fears violence in the future

There are 726 comments on the WHAS-TV Louisville story from Nov 24, 2008, titled Mexican gangs now infiltrating Kentucky; Shelbyville fears violence in the future. In it, WHAS-TV Louisville reports that:

Until recent years, Kentucky wasn't a major destination for illegal immigrants. Those who came here were mostly migrant workers or employees in the equestrian industry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS-TV Louisville.

First Prev
of 37
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

UK

#770 Mar 18, 2013
If Shelbyville is being targeted by heroin gangs lets hope they dont cross over to springfield as well. Dont want to see Bart injecting smack and Millhaus selling his ass on the street to pay for his next fix.
Jwow

United States

#771 Mar 20, 2013
Get the heck outta here Shelby county will never do away with them it's money in there pocket from DUIs and drugs, it's all about money. If you have lived here for more then two years then you should know that much... It will never change. So unless you got millions to give to the county to cover there losses for deporting all of them don't complain or waste your breath cause it hasn't changed in 16 years it's not going to change...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#772 Mar 20, 2013
yall a bunch of racist bigots www.politicsfreeforall.com Liberlavenger
julio

Shelbyville, KY

#773 Aug 18, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you terry !!
I miss u Millie
Mexilover

United States

#774 Jun 2, 2015
Latino King 13 wrote:
Lady you should seek out help. Did I fail to mention that I am an american citizen and have been for about twenty years now. I went through the proper steps that it took. Yes my family and I recieved help from the goverment but just like you I pay taxes now. Do you treat people like this from all countries that move here? Was america not taken over by immagrants from the native americans? I am sure you are a great mother and a great person in the community but on here you are a very ugly, hateful, racist person.
Ha!! Got 'er
Mucho Grande

Edenton, NC

#775 Jun 3, 2015
They drool for our women's milky white breasts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 37
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carlsbad woman gets 3 years for trafficking drugs 11 hr Sad 11
News Meth lab found in Canton 20 hr Mirror mirror 4
News Kitsap County Jail inmate with drug history dies (Dec '13) Mon Gary 9
News K9 Unit & DeFuniak Springs PD Team Up In Meth Bust Mon Alabama red 1
News 8 arrested on drug charges in Gibson Co. (Jan '10) Mon Just Me 40
News Bennington man accused of selling heroin to pol... Mon Dr Slobotnick 2
News Dr. Donald Auzine Arrives at Federal Court Phot... (May '08) Mon Richie1969 51
More from around the web