Mexican gangs now infiltrating Kentucky; Shelbyville fears violence in the future

Nov 24, 2008 Full story: WHAS-TV Louisville 724

Until recent years, Kentucky wasn't a major destination for illegal immigrants. Those who came here were mostly migrant workers or employees in the equestrian industry.

Full Story
anadedarwin

Wake Forest, NC

#707 Feb 3, 2013
Chylloh wrote:
Monday, I went to Kroger's grocery. The person in front of me was alone and he was an older mexican man. The cashier had to point and make signs with her hands to instruct him in what to do.
Since, I was directly behind him, I could see he was paying for his items with a WIC card.
I asked the cashier, when were men allowed to get WIC? She stated it was probably his wifes.
So far, everything some of us have reported about the illegal aliens from Mexico has come to fruitition.
I called the Health Dept. to inquire about why are they getting food stamps and WIC. The woman was very nice about it.
She stated, "I know how you feel."
She receives numerous calls with people complaining about it. She hates it because she has to work for her food, yet sees these people come here and get it free every day she works there.
She stated: "the local, state and even the federal gov. all support it."
It wouldn't surprise me if illegal alien gang members were behind this recent murder.
The news depicted gun shops in Shelbyville were very busy since this murder, and you can not blame people. Esp. if the law
Whitehair, this is why my husband and I went to the school meeting about the tax increase and we were the only two. I brought this up to the pompous School Superintendent who just smiled.
We are paying these gangs and their family to kill us.
Undocumented immigrants do not qualify for government assistance, their citizen children do! That man must have had a citizen child or perhaps grandchild.
Antionio Angel

Shelbyville, KY

#708 Feb 3, 2013
julio wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry Millie , I
Don't think we can meet now.
Damn homie,Whats up with you.You no give this chic a chance man.From what i read ese this sexy momacita had it going on.And you no hook up with her.Ashley no please,and this sexy chic was was gonna kick it with you,and you chicken out,sounds like you scared little chipmunk!---------Hey millie,got your email,and wrote you i'm not scared to get to know you.I saw your pic on your email i'll hangout with you my sexy momacita,I'll show you a real good time.
onemansdream

Shelbyville, KY

#709 Feb 3, 2013
ashley wrote:
Julio is mine anyways!
Girl,julio won't be yours for long.He was already creeping because you can't please him.com e on down to my house daddy,i'll please you.
onemansdream

Shelbyville, KY

#711 Feb 3, 2013
julio wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry Millie , I
Don't think we can meet now.
Hey,big daddy if these 2 chics can't please you,and your ready for the time of your life.I'll hookup with ya.I'll show you what a real women can do baby.Answer me back i'll make it worth your while!!!!!!!!!!
julio

Duluth, GA

#712 Feb 4, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of games are you playing anyway? And why do you have my email address?So what you
can't answer your emails i sent.You can't talk privately or what?you to chicken? Why do you have to make all this for everybody to read.So if you want to talk to me and i mean really talk to me you know where you can reach me.I'm tired of putting my business out for all the world to see!! so goodbye julio!
You put ur email address on here for me you crazy lady
julio

Duluth, GA

#713 Feb 4, 2013
Julio love Ashley .....
Millie look like my uncle renaldo
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#714 Feb 4, 2013
julio wrote:
Julio love Ashley .....
Well woo whoo! who cares.At least i'm not hideing what i really look like.you've yet to show me what you look like,and frankly i don't care what your ass looks like.And as for the email DAH! yeah i put on here for you yes.But what i meant was why did you take it if you wasn't gonna email me that's all i meant.So call me crazy,i don't care.But i'm not gonna get on here and trash you.Because for one i don't know you.
Antonio Angel

Shelbyville, KY

#715 Feb 4, 2013
julio wrote:
Julio love Ashley .....
What this girl no trashy enough for you,she need to show more chi chi or what man.I'll talk to this girl man!
Antonio Angel

Shelbyville, KY

#716 Feb 4, 2013
julio wrote:
Julio love Ashley .....
And Antoino love millie.Ashley look like FIONA FROM SHREK!!!
alberto

Duluth, GA

#717 Feb 4, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>Well woo whoo! who cares.At least i'm not hideing what i really look like.you've yet to show me what you look like,and frankly i don't care what your ass looks like.And as for the email DAH! yeah i put on here for you yes.But what i meant was why did you take it if you wasn't gonna email me that's all i meant.So call me crazy,i don't care.But i'm not gonna get on here and trash you.Because for one i don't know you.
I wouldn't mind a chance with you though- Julio must be dumb
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#718 Feb 4, 2013
alberto wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.i guess all people are not jerks.
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#719 Feb 4, 2013
alberto wrote:
<quoted text>
Anytime!!!!
julio

Duluth, GA

#720 Feb 4, 2013
Antonio Angel wrote:
<quoted text>And Antoino love millie.Ashley look like FIONA FROM SHREK!!!
you do not know my Ashley...she has the breast of a goddess and ass of j lo
antonio Angel

Shelbyville, KY

#721 Feb 4, 2013
julio wrote:
<quoted text>
you do not know my Ashley...she has the breast of a goddess and ass of j lo
Well for one dude!You don't compare "FIONA" to a goddess like jlo.So please sit the hell down.Everybody in the state probably knows your ashley!!Sounds like she's a 600lb "FIONA"
julio

Shelbyville, KY

#722 Feb 4, 2013
antonio Angel wrote:
<quoted text>Well for one dude!You don't compare "FIONA" to a goddess like jlo.So please sit the hell down.Everybody in the state probably knows your ashley!!Sounds like she's a 600lb "FIONA"
no Ashley very pretty, afraid Millie might like her too
jason j

Shelbyville, KY

#723 Feb 4, 2013
Run from Millie
!!!!!!!!!!
She's scary like a man---
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#725 Feb 4, 2013
jason j wrote:
Run from Millie
!!!!!!!!!!
She's scary like a man---
How you know what i look like. Norman Bates looking punk.
Antonio Angel

Shelbyville, KY

#726 Feb 4, 2013
julio wrote:
<quoted text>
no Ashley very pretty, afraid Millie might like her too
Yeah ese,Like that dream you got going on in your head.Open your eyes dude just admit it she's a 600lb "FIONA" And no my lady no like women.She's got all she wants right here ese.Keep your 600lb "FIONA" to yourself and the rest of the county she's doin,Before she spreads diease.
jason j

Shelbyville, KY

#727 Feb 4, 2013
Antonio Angel wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah ese,Like that dream you got going on in your head.Open your eyes dude just admit it she's a 600lb "FIONA" And no my lady no like women.She's got all she wants right here ese.Keep your 600lb "FIONA" to yourself and the rest of the county she's doin,Before she spreads diease.
I think it's pretty obvious that Millie and Antonio are one in the same
Antonio Angel

Shelbyville, KY

#728 Feb 4, 2013
jason j wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's pretty obvious that Millie and Antonio are one in the same
Maybe you and julio,and ashley are same people or maybe your one big happy family!! Spread the diaese huh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 facing drug related charges in Graves County 1 hr Another Single Mom 13
New York Post Calls Jay Z "Ex-Crack Dealer" In ... 2 hr coop1288 5
Cocktail of problems hinder Ho Chi Minh City's ... 7 hr bamboo shoot 1
Marijuana research projects getting state funding 8 hr ailegalcounsel 2
Traffic stop leads to $80,000 drug seizure 8 hr Mother 1
Two arraigned in I-91 heroin bust 9 hr March Winds 8
Pair facing charges after McLean Co. drug bust 9 hr yes 9
More from around the web