Mexican gangs now infiltrating Kentucky; Shelbyville fears violence in the future

Nov 24, 2008 Full story: WHAS-TV Louisville 724

Until recent years, Kentucky wasn't a major destination for illegal immigrants. Those who came here were mostly migrant workers or employees in the equestrian industry.

Full Story
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#645 Feb 1, 2013
julio wrote:
<quoted text>
do u have a car?
Yes.I have a black impala.
julio

Duluth, GA

#646 Feb 1, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>Yes.I have a black impala.
walmart 2:30 I drive dodge truck red
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#647 Feb 1, 2013
julio wrote:
<quoted text>
walmart 2:30 I drive dodge truck red
That's good.make it about 3:30 because i have a dr appointment for 2:00,but i'll be there.I'll be driving a chrylser 300 you can't miss it,it's orange and white with tinted windows.
Wsop2013

Louisville, KY

#649 Feb 1, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry i don't have any lingerie.We don't need it anyway,it won't be on that long.My place is not a good idea,my mom lives with me.I wish i lived by myself but i don't.That probably makes a difference doesn't it.
You are nasty scum please step in front of a bus, we don't need anymore mixed breed food stamp babies in shelbyville!
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#650 Feb 1, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>That's good.make it about 3:30 because i have a dr appointment for 2:00,but i'll be there.I'll be driving a chrylser 300 you can't miss it,it's orange and white with tinted windows.
Is 3:30 good for you.
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#651 Feb 1, 2013
Wsop2013 wrote:
<quoted text>You are nasty scum please step in front of a bus, we don't need anymore mixed breed food stamp babies in shelbyville!
you wonna talk nasty sum look in the mirror f ing retard.This conversation does't pertain to you.So mind your own business freak.And NO i've never been on food stamps and never will be.And for your info i can't have kids.But that's none of your business stupid ass.So mind your own business and worry about your own free loading family.And i'll step in front of a bus when you do ass wipe.
julio

Duluth, GA

#653 Feb 1, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>Is 3:30 good for you.
I'll be there nude in my truck
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#654 Feb 1, 2013
julio wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be there nude in my truck
I just got home,read your message. OMG!! Your not shy are you. Are you serious? What if someone sees us.Please answer me back on this ok, Your not going to hurt me are you.Please let me know because i don't know what you look like or anything about you.
julio

Duluth, GA

#655 Feb 1, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>I just got home,read your message. OMG!! Your not shy are you. Are you serious? What if someone sees us.Please answer me back on this ok, Your not going to hurt me are you.Please let me know because i don't know what you look like or anything about you.
baby I look Hispanic . Clean shaven in a red dodge truck
julio

Duluth, GA

#656 Feb 1, 2013
Runnin late my lady, sorry
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#657 Feb 1, 2013
julio wrote:
Runnin late my lady, sorry
Where are you gonna be at in the parking lot.I've been all over the parking lot.bout hit 2 people.I'm at home right now,i'm on my way,won't take me long.I live by hardees on baker drive.wait for me.
julio

Duluth, GA

#658 Feb 1, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>Where are you gonna be at in the parking lot.I've been all over the parking lot.bout hit 2 people.I'm at home right now,i'm on my way,won't take me long.I live by hardees on baker drive.wait for me.
down by Wendy's , I'm naked already
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#659 Feb 1, 2013
julio wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been there 2 times.You didn't see me,I'm in a orange and white car.Your not playing games with me are you.because i don't have a phone i only have my lap top.I'm home again.write me back and let me know where your at please.Don't be playing games.
julio

Duluth, GA

#660 Feb 1, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>I have been there 2 times.You didn't see me,I'm in a orange and white car.Your not playing games with me are you.because i don't have a phone i only have my lap top.I'm home again.write me back and let me know where your at please.Don't be playing games.
mamasita they called the cops on me because I was naked in my truck, scare me to death I has to run
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#661 Feb 1, 2013
julio wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't left yet waiting on you to send me a message to let me know where your at.
julio

Duluth, GA

#662 Feb 1, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't left yet waiting on you to send me a message to let me know where your at.
ok give me a few I drive over by some factories and put me clothes on
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#663 Feb 1, 2013
julio wrote:
<quoted text>
mamasita they called the cops on me because I was naked in my truck, scare me to death I has to run
Why you wonna play games like that.I've been honest with you,and i wasn't playing games.I told you i was gonna be there and i was.So that's why you don't talk to me,or tell me nothing about yourself.Your just playing games.Do you even live here in shelbyville?
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#664 Feb 1, 2013
julio wrote:
<quoted text>
ok give me a few I drive over by some factories and put me clothes on
So all jokes on me.I must be STUPID!!! Are you pretending to be hispanic,because if you are that's not nice.Can you at least talk to me.
julio

Shelbyville, KY

#665 Feb 1, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>So all jokes on me.I must be STUPID!!! Are you pretending to be hispanic,because if you are that's not nice.Can you at least talk to me.
slow down .... I almost got into arrest .. But I'm fine now. Yes I from shelbyville , I've told you several times i live hi point apts behind Kroger... I
Just wanted to hang out but u scare me alittle now
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#666 Feb 1, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>So all jokes on me.I must be STUPID!!! Are you pretending to be hispanic,because if you are that's not nice.Can you at least talk to me.
Please come on julio or if that is your name,I don't know because you won't tell me or talk to me.What you can't talk to me now.Please talk to me and explain yourself please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
17 arrests target 'Outlaws' (Nov '07) 21 min smd 46
3 suspects arrested, 1 escapes meth bust in Ste... 8 hr tekkens 4
Indiana police chief David Counceller accidenta... (Jan '14) 8 hr TwoCents 23
24 Arrested in Crystal City Area Based Cocaine ... 10 hr cc resident 25
Urban gangs quiet but active in Vermont (Sep '10) 11 hr markey FanClub 14
McPherson man arrested for multiple drug offenses 12 hr USA Master TECHS 13
Drug sweep at Gilster-Mary Lee nets two arrests (Jan '08) 14 hr guest 91

Drugs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE