Mexican gangs now infiltrating Kentuc...

Mexican gangs now infiltrating Kentucky; Shelbyville fears violence in the future

There are 726 comments on the WHAS-TV Louisville story from Nov 24, 2008, titled Mexican gangs now infiltrating Kentucky; Shelbyville fears violence in the future. In it, WHAS-TV Louisville reports that:

Until recent years, Kentucky wasn't a major destination for illegal immigrants. Those who came here were mostly migrant workers or employees in the equestrian industry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS-TV Louisville.

julio

Tucker, GA

#604 Jan 31, 2013
Well my lady I'm 5'9 198 pounds , born in el paso Texas moved here to Lexington in 1987 with my family
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#605 Jan 31, 2013
julio wrote:
Well my lady I'm 5'9 198 pounds , born in el paso Texas moved here to Lexington in 1987 with my family
Well papi they say things are bigger in texas!!!So you gonna tell me your name?(please)Are you good or bad.Don't take it the wrong way.I mean in bed.You probably think i'm some crazy bitch.but honestly i'm not.So you live here in shelbyville.I think i already asked that question but forgot.Are you on fb.
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#607 Jan 31, 2013
julio wrote:
If you talk to me today,I'll meet up with you tomarrow afternoon.I have a dr appointment at noon so anytime after 2:00.I don't know where,So just tell me when and where papi.
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#608 Jan 31, 2013
julio wrote:
please talk to me?
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#609 Jan 31, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>please talk to me?
I do really wonna hook up with you tomarrow.Just tell me when and where.Did i say something wrong for you not to talk to me?
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#610 Jan 31, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>I do really wonna hook up with you tomarrow.Just tell me when and where.Did i say something wrong for you not to talk to me?
I'm scared about meeting up with you,because i don't know what you will think of me.
julio

Louisville, KY

#611 Jan 31, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>I'm scared about meeting up with you,because i don't know what you will think of me.
what do you mean?
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#612 Jan 31, 2013
julio wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you mean?
maybe you won't like me.That's what makes me nerveous.Because believe it or not i'm shy,so when i meet people for the first time i get nerveous.It's nothing to do with you.I really do want to hook up with you.Just really nerveous.
Concerned

Lexington, KY

#613 Jan 31, 2013
Looks like a Fatal attraction, a 2 foot illegal whetback meets king kong the 500lb gorilla save us all and don't hook up we don't need anymore fat mixed kids in 40065 geez
julio

Louisville, KY

#614 Jan 31, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Looks like a Fatal attraction, a 2 foot illegal whetback meets king kong the 500lb gorilla save us all and don't hook up we don't need anymore fat mixed kids in 40065 geez
why you so mean?
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#615 Jan 31, 2013
Concerned wrote:
For one i'm not 500lbs.You don't know shit about me.you must have me mixed up with your crazy ass girlfriend if you have one.I'm not asking for your advice anyway.so mind your own business.What jelious because you can't get nobody,and your home hugging your pillow?Get a life f$^%##$%^ jerk.
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#616 Jan 31, 2013
julio wrote:
<quoted text>
why you so mean?
Julio don't pay no attention to jerks like that.No i'm not 500lbs.But i don't have to prove anything to a low life jerk like him.
julio

Tucker, GA

#617 Jan 31, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>Julio don't pay no attention to jerks like that.No i'm not 500lbs.But i don't have to prove anything to a low life jerk like him.
how much do you way darling?
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#618 Jan 31, 2013
julio wrote:
<quoted text>
190lbs.I have brown hair about shoulder length,and green eyes.
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#619 Jan 31, 2013
julio wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that make a difference?
julio

Tucker, GA

#620 Jan 31, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>Does that make a difference?
not at all.. I like them alittle thick
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#621 Jan 31, 2013
millie wrote:
<quoted text>Does that make a difference?
I'm sorry!!
Concerned

Lexington, KY

#622 Jan 31, 2013
julio wrote:
<quoted text>
190 is not thick Julio that is a lard azz monkey lover
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#623 Jan 31, 2013
julio wrote:
<quoted text>
well i didn't lie.i'm not perfect.But i was honest with you.I'm not a bad person,I'm friendly and easy going,and i don't judge people.Nobody!!!
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#624 Jan 31, 2013
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text> 190 is not thick Julio that is a lard azz monkey lover
You know what i don't have to prove myself to anybody.You need to mind your own business nobody cares what you have to say.At least i don't starve myself and try to be somebody i'm not.If GOD wanted me to be skinny he would have made me skinny.So go on and hug your pillow tonight,because that's the only thing you'll be hugging.What women would want a smart ass like you.Your the monkey lover shit face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reports: Ex-Massachusetts chemist high at work ... 4 hr Jenny 1
News Scientologist Tom Cruise Rants: Psychiatry 'Cri... (Jan '08) 4 hr HumanSpirit 402
News City Fire Linked To Meth Production 8 hr Fck drugs 1
News Man Charged After Cop Helps Find His Marijuana ... 8 hr Bryan Fischer s H... 4
News Crackdown on illegal drugs in Tamaqua area 13 hr hillbillies do he... 5
News Drug sweep targets dealers 13 hr hillbillies do he... 10
News New Zealand needs a clear and informed debate a... 16 hr HumanSpirit 1
More from around the web