Mexican gangs now infiltrating Kentucky; Shelbyville fears violence in the future

Nov 24, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHAS-TV Louisville

Until recent years, Kentucky wasn't a major destination for illegal immigrants. Those who came here were mostly migrant workers or employees in the equestrian industry.

Comments
501 - 520 of 724 Comments Last updated Aug 18, 2013
FatherofTime

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

10 Yrs this town will be like dry nasty mexico, every place they inhabit, every complex they live, every home they rent, looks like trash, everyone says they work hard? what a joke, so i guess there too lazy to pick up beer cans out of their front yard. yep society can do without mexicant's
tickle

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

I've got two for sale
Mayela

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Weren't you all the ones branding people? Now y'all complaining about tattoos? Hypocrites.

How proud y'all are when talking about them covered wagons heading west. How proud y'all are remembering how the "cavalry" would round up and butcher native Americans just so them caravans could keep pouring west. Hypocrites.

What's the matter now? The tables turned? Now them westerners driving their Ford/Chevy pickups and SUVs heading east?
Mayela

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

FatherofTime wrote:
10 Yrs this town will be like dry nasty mexico, every place they inhabit, every complex they live, every home they rent, looks like trash, everyone says they work hard? what a joke, so i guess there too lazy to pick up beer cans out of their front yard. yep society can do without mexicant's
"too lazy to pick up beer cans out of their front yard" What's the matter are you complaining 'cuz Mexicans can be just as lazy as trailer trash occupants?
abc123

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

u all need to get a life..!!
millie

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

abc123 wrote:
u all need to get a life..!!
Amen to that!!!!!!.There talk is getting old.Find something else to talk about
millie

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

tickle wrote:
I've got two for sale
What two of your street walking ho's.
tickle

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

millie wrote:
<quoted text>What two of your street walking ho's.
two workers kpasa
millie

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

FatherofTime wrote:
Yeah!!and they can do without your trashy ass to.Why don't you get a life and stay out of everyone elses.You wonna judge everybody when you probably ain't no better!!
millie

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

tickle wrote:
<quoted text>
two workers kpasa
Get a life looser.kpasa
tickle

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

millie wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah!!and they can do without your trashy ass to.Why don't you get a life and stay out of everyone elses.You wonna judge everybody when you probably ain't no better!!
hey Millie,, let's go jogging this week
millie

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Chylloh wrote:
Monday, I went to Kroger's grocery. The person in front of me was alone and he was an older mexican man. The cashier had to point and make signs with her hands to instruct him in what to do.
Since, I was directly behind him, I could see he was paying for his items with a WIC card.
I asked the cashier, when were men allowed to get WIC? She stated it was probably his wifes.
So far, everything some of us have reported about the illegal aliens from Mexico has come to fruitition.
I called the Health Dept. to inquire about why are they getting food stamps and WIC. The woman was very nice about it.
She stated, "I know how you feel."
She receives numerous calls with people complaining about it. She hates it because she has to work for her food, yet sees these people come here and get it free every day she works there.
She stated: "the local, state and even the federal gov. all support it."
It wouldn't surprise me if illegal alien gang members were behind this recent murder.
The news depicted gun shops in Shelbyville were very busy since this murder, and you can not blame people. Esp. if the law will not do anything.
//////////
Whitehair, this is why my husband and I went to the school meeting about the tax increase and we were the only two. I brought this up to the pompous School Superintendent who just smiled.
We are paying these gangs and their family to kill us.
You must be jelious!!!!
millie

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

tickle wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Millie,, let's go jogging this week
Any time retard.i'm not scared of your candy ass.
tickle

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

millie wrote:
<quoted text>Any time retard.i'm not scared of your candy ass.
I'm not retarted ?? I just wanna go jogging!
millie

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

tickle wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not retarted ?? I just wanna go jogging!
Yeah looser lets go jogging.Lets go down lockport,ky.I'll leave your smart ass laying down there.So come on lets go!!!!!!!!!
julio

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

You sound sexy Millie!!!!
millie

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

julio wrote:
You sound sexy Millie!!!!
maybe you wonna find out!!!
tickle

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

millie wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah looser lets go jogging.Lets go down lockport,ky.I'll leave your smart ass laying down there.So come on lets go!!!!!!!!!
I just wanna jog! Why do you wanna leave me in Lockport , im happy jogging at clear creek. It would be fun
julio

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

millie wrote:
<quoted text>maybe you wonna find out!!!
when and where mama ceta
millie

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

tickle wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wanna jog! Why do you wanna leave me in Lockport , im happy jogging at clear creek. It would be fun
Yeah,i'm sure it would.Go jogging by yourself,you don't need me.I do not jog with low life raceist punk ass retards.Have fun!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••