Mexican gangs now infiltrating Kentucky; Shelbyville fears violence in the future

There are 20 comments on the Nov 24, 2008, WHAS-TV Louisville story titled Mexican gangs now infiltrating Kentucky; Shelbyville fears violence in the future. In it, WHAS-TV Louisville reports that:

Until recent years, Kentucky wasn't a major destination for illegal immigrants. Those who came here were mostly migrant workers or employees in the equestrian industry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS-TV Louisville.

millie

Sellersburg, IN

#517 Mar 5, 2012
whitehair wrote:
There are too many items to mention the problem with illegals.Yes,the first is they are illegal.The second is,our gov`t allows this to happen when it is the sworn duty of the Fed gov`t and POTus to protect our Borders and our Nation.The next is the simple fact so many people on this side of the Border want to protect this system.Why?It costs the U.S. millions of $.That is tax money we paid into the gov`t to run OUR gov`t.Then the gov`t gives tax money to the illegal because they have children.Why?We vote Washington and our local officials into office.It is our duty to replace them next election.This is a system that needs to be fixed.Vote conservative Republican in to office.If they do not fix the system,we can replace them.
`I agree with you on the illegals.But there judging people like my husband that is LEGAL and works and pays taxes just like everyone else in this state.Yeah,do something about the illegals that comes over here and has babies and get's food stamps.My husband is legal and works and has never asked for a handout.That's were i draw a line.
millie

Sellersburg, IN

#518 Mar 5, 2012
whitehair wrote:
There are too many items to mention the problem with illegals.Yes,the first is they are illegal.The second is,our gov`t allows this to happen when it is the sworn duty of the Fed gov`t and POTus to protect our Borders and our Nation.The next is the simple fact so many people on this side of the Border want to protect this system.Why?It costs the U.S. millions of $.That is tax money we paid into the gov`t to run OUR gov`t.Then the gov`t gives tax money to the illegal because they have children.Why?We vote Washington and our local officials into office.It is our duty to replace them next election.This is a system that needs to be fixed.Vote conservative Republican in to office.If they do not fix the system,we can replace them.
For one there is a problem with illegals,But you got people judging my husband that is LEGAL and pays taxes in this state like everyone else.And has never asked for a handout.But there is illegals that come over and do bad.and that's what makes people like my husband look bad.It's like that saying one bad apple runs the bunch.My husband is legal and pays his taxes and deserves to be here.So many peoples heart is full of hate.were all people of GOD.Everyone has forgotten about that.Only god can judge.We were illegal here ounce.The native americans were the first here.Everyone wants to judge but yet were do we go on vacations!!

“Dont hate!”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#519 Mar 6, 2012
Millie, your name alone puts an image into my mind of a fat, smelly beached whale and with a name like Millie, I bet that is what you really look and smell like. I dont run from nothing, especially a whetback fence jumper. If I had a woman her name sure as hell wouldnt be millie the whale for sure, but I like been single and I dont really hate Mexicans, I just despise the nasty vermin. Coming to my country and wanting free handouts, that is bullcrap. We should hand them food loaded with arsenic and get rid of all them, from newborns to the 100 year old ones. I volunteered to patrol the U.S/Mexican border but was turned down because they knew my point of view on the fence jumping whetbacks. I was ready to use my own SKS and furnish my own bullets. When I go on vacation, I spend my money in the USA, fck going to that scumland called Mexico. Have you read the book of Joshua in the Bible? Did you see what God told his people to do to the ones who stood in their way? Kill them all with your swords !!! Fat lady go on back to sleeping with Jose, Juan and the rest of that stinking bunch you STI infested whore.
millie

Sellersburg, IN

#520 Mar 7, 2012
Mr Jasper wrote:
Millie, your name alone puts an image into my mind of a fat, smelly beached whale and with a name like Millie, I bet that is what you really look and smell like. I dont run from nothing, especially a whetback fence jumper. If I had a woman her name sure as hell wouldnt be millie the whale for sure, but I like been single and I dont really hate Mexicans, I just despise the nasty vermin. Coming to my country and wanting free handouts, that is bullcrap. We should hand them food loaded with arsenic and get rid of all them, from newborns to the 100 year old ones. I volunteered to patrol the U.S/Mexican border but was turned down because they knew my point of view on the fence jumping whetbacks. I was ready to use my own SKS and furnish my own bullets. When I go on vacation, I spend my money in the USA, fck going to that scumland called Mexico. Have you read the book of Joshua in the Bible? Did you see what God told his people to do to the ones who stood in their way? Kill them all with your swords !!! Fat lady go on back to sleeping with Jose, Juan and the rest of that stinking bunch you STI infested whore.
Jasper or is that shit face casper.what a name is that that's a car part isn't it.What ever issues you have with the mexicans is your business.But when your phyco norman bates looking crazy ass goes and throws innocent babies and children into it must be some sick crazy ass freak that messed up in the head.you have some serious issues. you need help you redneck phyco sewer rat.you talk about me being a fat whale.What's that any business of yours it's better to be a fat whale than a sickly looking aids infested freak like you and your family.What kind of sick family raises a phyco path racial looking hater you and your family needs help. I Wanted to work for the govn't and put all you redneck racial haters in the gas chamber turn on the gas and throw away the key.But they said that would be to easy maybe then some real work might actually get done.Because all you whinny poutty babies laying around complaining about what everybody else is doing.And another thing my husband is LEGAL and pays his taxes just every other redneck racial hater in this damn state.So yes when the comes he should get what he's worked for instead of sorry asses like you that's probaly never worked a day in his sorry as life looking for a free handout and try to get something that' he's not worked for.Get you a real job and quit complaining about people that are.And news flash if there working in factories taxes is being held out on them to you wetback SB.Your jest jelious because your ex was tired of supporting your lazy ass because you was to busy in the food stamp line trying to get free cheese .So she got a real man because she got tired of your rotten ass.you wasn't giving her what she wanted so she got someone that could.And your probaly jelious because your street corner hoe gave you a STDand AIDS AND YOU WONNA TAKE IT OUT ON EVERYBODY ELSE.so you can go back to hell you little anal dwelling butt monkey and take your messed up crazy family with you.AND ALSO THOSE WHO LIVE BY SWORS SHALL DIE BY THE SWORD.Those who judge will be judged.You crazy ass freak!!
Jasper

Versailles, KY

#522 Mar 9, 2012
Millie take your fat ass and those ugly, stinking and nasty looking kids of yours and all four of your mexicen men to mexico and dont come back. Your type is why America is in debt, we have to support your fat ass and those heffers of yours and those low life scum sucking whetbacks that jumped the border and now are a burden on my people. You really need to learn how to spell and get those hostess hohos out of your mouth and go get a job. I wont lie if any woman i ever date leaves me for a wetback i would end hers and his days on this earth, but I treat my women good and they are happy. Now bitch what do you have to say?
millie

Sellersburg, IN

#523 Mar 9, 2012
Check your own spelling before you knock mine.(I OVE BEEN SINGLE)Not perfect either.And sorry but i don't have any children.no matter how much your ass whines and cries ,there still going to be over here.So either do something about it or shut the hell up.and another thing your not supporting me or my husband.your supporting all the young kids out here having babies,and getting food stamps and welfare.that's why the country is in debt.it's not us it's you and your sorry ass family.you want to talk about your good to women and you make them happy,the only way you would make them happy is if you fell off the face of the earth.So i don't care what you say there going to be over here long after you ass is gone.So get use to it,or do something about it.One of these days your going to meet your maker.Now shit face rot in hell.

“Dont hate!”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#525 Mar 10, 2012
I could point out all the errors in your spelling but damn I dont have all weekend to sit here and do that. Everyone in my family, both sisters, my brother and my mom and dad all work and have since we have been young. Can you say the same thing about your scuzzy family and the Mexicans you, your mom and your sister are sleeping with? The country was not in debt until these stinking Mexicans came to America and starting having babies with you 500 pound white skanks and our government has to give you all $1,000 in food stamps and $2,000 in welfare to support your alls sorry no good for nothing asses. I hope and pray you end up like skidmarks(deniese)but hopefully no one finds you until you are simply a rotten corpse. Kill yourself and save our government $36,000 a year on supporting your useless ass.
millie

Sellersburg, IN

#526 Mar 10, 2012
Mr Jasper wrote:
I could point out all the errors in your spelling but damn I dont have all weekend to sit here and do that. Everyone in my family, both sisters, my brother and my mom and dad all work and have since we have been young. Can you say the same thing about your scuzzy family and the Mexicans you, your mom and your sister are sleeping with? The country was not in debt until these stinking Mexicans came to America and starting having babies with you 500 pound white skanks and our government has to give you all $1,000 in food stamps and $2,000 in welfare to support your alls sorry no good for nothing asses. I hope and pray you end up like skidmarks(deniese)but hopefully no one finds you until you are simply a rotten corpse. Kill yourself and save our government $36,000 a year on supporting your useless ass.
If you don't like it don't read it jackass.my family has worked hard long before your sleasy rotten family.All your good for is sitting behind that computer of yours complaining about stuff that doesn't amount to a hill of beans.You need to get you a life and quit complaining about everybody else,little diaper baby.and two i don't have any sisters,you must be referring to your sisters getting wefare with there ten ape monkeys.Because for your info you can't get welfare if you don't have kids retard.And i only have one husband and that's my husband.I don't sleep with every sleasy street walker like you.And if you been watching the news the country is in debt because of george.w.bush and the gov't over spending,and giving the rich tax cuts.If your looking for someone to blame.Start with them first.And another thing they'll find your sorry ass dead before me.Oh and i'm not going to kill myself,I have my place in heaven.Do you(DINGLE BERRY).
millie

Sellersburg, IN

#527 Mar 10, 2012
And another thing,you need to get another topic to talk about.And talk to someone else about your racey comments,and smart remarks.You can say what ever you want.Your remarks don't hurt me.so get a life,and stay out of mine.your stories are getting old.
millie

Sellersburg, IN

#528 Mar 10, 2012
millie wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't like it don't read it jackass.my family has worked hard long before your sleasy rotten family.All your good for is sitting behind that computer of yours complaining about stuff that doesn't amount to a hill of beans.You need to get you a life and quit complaining about everybody else,little diaper baby.and two i don't have any sisters,you must be referring to your sisters getting wefare with there ten ape monkeys.Because for your info you can't get welfare if you don't have kids retard.And i only have one husband and that's my husband.I don't sleep with every sleasy street walker like you.And if you been watching the news the country is in debt because of george.w.bush and the gov't over spending,and giving the rich tax cuts.If your looking for someone to blame.Start with them first.And another thing they'll find your sorry ass dead before me.Oh and i'm not going to kill myself,I have my place in heaven.Do you(DINGLE BERRY).
And one more thing get someone else to talk to about your raceial slurs,and your smart remarks.Because there getting old.I don't care what you have to say your words don't hurt me.That only makes you look stupid.So get a life and stay out of mine.Have a nice life.
Jasper

Barnesville, OH

#529 Mar 10, 2012
You are nothing but plain white stinking trash just like all of your relatives, the Bruners. Both of my sisters work for the government in Frankfort and do very well and they both have white kids, unlike your nasty whore mongering sisters who has kids with any and everything atht walks and has a pecker. I dont need to make you look stupid, you do that on your own with the way you type and when you walk through WalMart with those wetback kids and that 4 foot tall husband of yours. Our country was in debt a bit but since they allowed these scummy Mexicans into my country we are about ready to sink fianancially because of them and the handouts they and their fat white ugly women(you) get and keep on wanting more of. Get a job you pathetic piece of crap and support yourself and get off of government assistance for the first time in your life. I bet that pork headed mom of yours draws welfare and food stamps doesnt she? I bet your lazy dady sit on his sorry ass and drinks beer and does meth all day and then slaps that fat ugly mother of yours around all night. They deserve each other since both are fcking losers.
millie

Sellersburg, IN

#530 Mar 10, 2012
Jasper wrote:
You are nothing but plain white stinking trash just like all of your relatives, the Bruners. Both of my sisters work for the government in Frankfort and do very well and they both have white kids, unlike your nasty whore mongering sisters who has kids with any and everything atht walks and has a pecker. I dont need to make you look stupid, you do that on your own with the way you type and when you walk through WalMart with those wetback kids and that 4 foot tall husband of yours. Our country was in debt a bit but since they allowed these scummy Mexicans into my country we are about ready to sink fianancially because of them and the handouts they and their fat white ugly women(you) get and keep on wanting more of. Get a job you pathetic piece of crap and support yourself and get off of government assistance for the first time in your life. I bet that pork headed mom of yours draws welfare and food stamps doesnt she? I bet your lazy dady sit on his sorry ass and drinks beer and does meth all day and then slaps that fat ugly mother of yours around all night. They deserve each other since both are fcking losers.
Go back and check your own spelling before you correct mine.So i guess that makes you stupid to.And i told you once i don't have any sisters retard.So who cares that your sisters work for the gov't pin a rose on there nose.It's not going to get them a medal.So they have white trash kids that's raised up in a raceal hating phyco family.I feel really sorry for them.No wonder or country is shit,if your sisters work for the gov't.Lord help us all.And we don't get food stamps or a hand out,but you talk about it so much you must know perfectly.And the correct spelling is(FINANCIALLY)diaper boy.And you must know about drinking beer,doing meth,and beating women,that's what you white trash men are all about.And you must know perfectly about all that.Because that's what probably happened to your mother.Talk about fcking losers.You need a life because you must be really depressed.Maybe if you had a life,you would stay out of others.There still going to be over here,no matter how much you complain.Your comments are getting old.
millie

Sellersburg, IN

#531 Mar 10, 2012
Jasper wrote:
You are nothing but plain white stinking trash just like all of your relatives, the Bruners. Both of my sisters work for the government in Frankfort and do very well and they both have white kids, unlike your nasty whore mongering sisters who has kids with any and everything atht walks and has a pecker. I dont need to make you look stupid, you do that on your own with the way you type and when you walk through WalMart with those wetback kids and that 4 foot tall husband of yours. Our country was in debt a bit but since they allowed these scummy Mexicans into my country we are about ready to sink fianancially because of them and the handouts they and their fat white ugly women(you) get and keep on wanting more of. Get a job you pathetic piece of crap and support yourself and get off of government assistance for the first time in your life. I bet that pork headed mom of yours draws welfare and food stamps doesnt she? I bet your lazy dady sit on his sorry ass and drinks beer and does meth all day and then slaps that fat ugly mother of yours around all night. They deserve each other since both are fcking losers.
Go back and check your spelling before you correct mine.Yous is not perfect.So i guess that makes you stupid to.As i said i don't have any kids.So your sisters have a couple of white trash kids,who cares.And no wonder the country in the shape it's in,your sisters work for the gov't.Lord help us all.and your country,not by a long shot,They don't let dumb asses run the country.And we don't get food stamps or welfare.We have jobs thank you very much.And you must know pretty well about drinking beer,meth,and slapping on women.That what you white trash men are good for.And dady is spelled(DADDY).You must know all about your father.Because you was probably raised in it.So there the ones that deserve each other.You need to get you a life,maybe then you will stay out of others,that you don't know shit about.There still going to be over here no matter how much you complain.Get over it diaper boy.

“Legals against Illegals!”

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

#532 Mar 10, 2012
SEXY REBEL wrote:
<quoted text>well well i do see your problem you are one of those a$$holes who is jealous over mexicans,what happened did your wife or your daughter leave you for a mexican,are you impotent? why did they go ? were you your normal nasty little self,did the one she left you for give her more than you did,oh well another white man pi$$ed off because a mexican has all the money and your woman.you are just talking trash because i have got on here defending mexicans.but believe me i am far from being illiterate. no i do not have a mexican but anything would be better off than your prejudiced a$$.you were probally an alcoholic woman beater who wouldnt work,whom looked out for yourself and now yourself is all you got left, ah poor baby . you are such a sad sad little man barney fife........
I am a white man and not a day in my life have I ever been jealous of a mexican. I have no problem with any LEGAL immigrant,mexican or from wherever!

You want to know why I have such a problem with illegals? I'll tell you why!
Several years ago my wife was diagnosed with cancer and given less than two years to live. Chemo was used to help her but soon my insurance ran out and they dropped us. We had to start going to the local county hospital. Thankfully she got treatments but I still recieved billing on her chemo and meds.I watched as the cost for her treatment grew from thousands of dollars to hundreds of thousands of dollars. I maxed credit cards,I sold every thing we owned,I walked roads for cans,I gave blood....anything to help her.
Now the trigger for my anger... I would be talking to someone in the billing office trying to get some sort of help with the cost of everything...and would be told I make to much (I am a carpenter by trade. Not a rich man) for any help. Yet in the next booth I would here time after time some mexican telling them "me,I have no money" and they would say "sign here stating you have no money." And they would write off the charge!!!!

So,Yea any illegals getting any kind of a benefit is on my sh@t list!

http://redbloodedamericans.webs.com/

“Legals against Illegals!”

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

#534 Mar 10, 2012
sorry for the double post!!
Jasper

Barnesville, OH

#537 Mar 14, 2012
Millie, you are nothing and really you are not worth the air that you breathe daily and you are not worth the salt in your bread, in other words, you are nothing, you are useless and if you died, it would be a blessing to the world. Like I said fat lady, do not make me correct all of your spelling errors, I will make you look more foolish than you do when you walk into Krogers with that cameltoe hanging out and that smelly Mexican next to your side. I would love for you to say something about my nieces and nephews to either of my sisters faces. They would beat 300 pounds off of your blubber ass and make you cry like a little kid who just got her sucker taking away from them. You have no sisters eh, hell did your parents have any kids that survived? The best part of you ran down between your mommas ass cheeks
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#538 Jan 14, 2013
Jasper wrote:
Millie, you are nothing and really you are not worth the air that you breathe daily and you are not worth the salt in your bread, in other words, you are nothing, you are useless and if you died, it would be a blessing to the world. Like I said fat lady, do not make me correct all of your spelling errors, I will make you look more foolish than you do when you walk into Krogers with that cameltoe hanging out and that smelly Mexican next to your side. I would love for you to say something about my nieces and nephews to either of my sisters faces. They would beat 300 pounds off of your blubber ass and make you cry like a little kid who just got her sucker taking away from them. You have no sisters eh, hell did your parents have any kids that survived? The best part of you ran down between your mommas ass cheeks
Bring it on,you and your fat sorry ass sisters with there stupid ass monkey babies.I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOUR SORRY ASSES!!Hell bring all your sorry ass racial family who cares.I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT THIS FAT BITCH CAN DO.Your not worth my time.And oh i know my spelling isn't perfect,But neither is yours ass wipe.So you and your racial family,and your 2 ton sisters and their monkey face kids of theirs can drop of the face of the earth.You and your family ain't shit.
WhetBks

Louisville, KY

#539 Jan 14, 2013
I wish they would go to Shelby co. flea market and arrest and deport all the Scum that is up there selling stolen electronic's!
millie

Shelbyville, KY

#540 Jan 14, 2013
WhetBks wrote:
I wish they would go to Shelby co. flea market and arrest and deport all the Scum that is up there selling stolen electronic's!
It's not only them selling stolen electronic's,we need to look at are own people before we go and judge someone else.There not the only ones selling stolen stuff.That happens just about every where,so get over it.So you need to judge everybody else and not just them.Just because a handful does bad things doesn't make them all bad.
Just saying

United States

#541 Jan 15, 2013
One of the best ways to get your point across is to send emails to All of your Local and State Officials. Email your Mayor, County Judge Exec., Magistrates as well as Governor, and State Reps. If a few people would do this one day a week you could start a movement and gain support. How about a few people organizing a march to the mayors office one Saturday, get news coverage. I'm not from Shelby County but I would join a email campaign. It takes organization to bring people together, sounds like you have enough people to get started. Just make sure everyone knows your group will not support violence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Facebook posts result in jail time over conditions (Feb '11) 1 hr markey the masshole 34
News Drug charges filed against former Waupaca Count... (Mar '11) 1 hr NL res 8
News Drug problem getting worse for Mingo County 3 hr DSDinKy 36
News Overmedicating Alabama veterans at VA hospitals... (Nov '13) 8 hr VIETNAM VET 7
News Amanda Malloy remembered as 'Renaissance woman' (Nov '08) 10 hr Bruce Isselbaecher 35
News Suspect sought in robbery of drug store (Nov '10) 16 hr person of interes... 6
News Rochester man convicted of drug conspiracy 18 hr FTW Forever 2
More from around the web