Mexican gangs now infiltrating Kentucky; Shelbyville fears violence in the future

There are 724 comments on the WHAS-TV Louisville story from Nov 24, 2008, titled Mexican gangs now infiltrating Kentucky; Shelbyville fears violence in the future. In it, WHAS-TV Louisville reports that:

Until recent years, Kentucky wasn't a major destination for illegal immigrants. Those who came here were mostly migrant workers or employees in the equestrian industry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS-TV Louisville.

culmat

Elizabethtown, KY

#302 Feb 12, 2010
CHYLLOH, they have gov. run healthcare in mex.
Chylloh

Lawrenceburg, KY

#303 Feb 12, 2010
culmat wrote:
CHYLLOH, they have gov. run healthcare in mex.
Its not working either.

Did you know that the Mexican gov. aids the people in coming to America. That the mexican citizens are coming here applying for welfare and any freebies and returning home and still collecting the welfare here.

The Mexican gov. wants all of their poor and deadbeats to come here so they will not have a poverty problem.

There is much more that our gov. not only don't want you to know but will do nothing about it and also have set up a grant program for latino groups to apply and received tax dollar grants to help with transporting the illegal aliens to the safehouse which they are educated to how and where to apply for welfare, food stamps and section 8 and even start their own business.

The one in Shelbyville is Centro Latino.
Mary

Vermilion, OH

#304 Feb 12, 2010
Duane Sergent wrote:
Tell me something i dontknow, my wife was hit my two mexicans on 119 and they didnt have illegation, license, insurance, or anything else. It wasnt even there vehicle it was the owner of the mexican restaurant in harlan and he is unreachable. Next mexican that hits us with no insurance or nothing, im not waiting on the cops to get there. Im sending them home in a pine box.
There was a cop in Texas who was shot in the head several times by an illegal alien and his widow is suing the employer. The poster who told you to sue the employer was giving you good adivce.
culmat

Elizabethtown, KY

#305 Feb 12, 2010
Chylloh wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not working either.
Did you know that the Mexican gov. aids the people in coming to America. That the mexican citizens are coming here applying for welfare and any freebies and returning home and still collecting the welfare here.
The Mexican gov. wants all of their poor and deadbeats to come here so they will not have a poverty problem.
There is much more that our gov. not only don't want you to know but will do nothing about it and also have set up a grant program for latino groups to apply and received tax dollar grants to help with transporting the illegal aliens to the safehouse which they are educated to how and where to apply for welfare, food stamps and section 8 and even start their own business.
The one in Shelbyville is Centro Latino.
yes iknow they are aiding its citizens in coming to the u.s., because next to oil the money sent back by its citizens is the second biggest amount of dollors they get. plus its a way to rid the country of its poor and uneducated.
mex has now surpassed china in producing products that are imported in to the united states, so there must be plenty of jobs there also.
things will never change if we dont hold our local gov. leaders accountable in seeing that the immigration status of all those arrested is checked. thats everyone so illegals cant claim they are being profiled.
call your local leaders ask if they know what housebill 285 is. this is a federal law that allows local gov. to have people trained to enforce immigration laws. asks if they know about E-VERIFY also. goole these and learn more, also google illegal immigration.
after the election in mass. showing the power of independent voters amnesty for illegals is not going to happen. we must hold those who hire them accountable with jail and huge fines,these people are nothing more than econ. terrorist to american workers. home grown baby bin ladens!!!!!
Mary

Vermilion, OH

#306 Feb 12, 2010
culmat wrote:
<quoted text>yes iknow they are aiding its citizens in coming to the u.s., because next to oil the money sent back by its citizens is the second biggest amount of dollors they get. plus its a way to rid the country of its poor and uneducated.
mex has now surpassed china in producing products that are imported in to the united states, so there must be plenty of jobs there also.
things will never change if we dont hold our local gov. leaders accountable in seeing that the immigration status of all those arrested is checked. thats everyone so illegals cant claim they are being profiled.
call your local leaders ask if they know what housebill 285 is. this is a federal law that allows local gov. to have people trained to enforce immigration laws. asks if they know about E-VERIFY also. goole these and learn more, also google illegal immigration.
after the election in mass. showing the power of independent voters amnesty for illegals is not going to happen. we must hold those who hire them accountable with jail and huge fines,these people are nothing more than econ. terrorist to american workers. home grown baby bin ladens!!!!!
I think you're referring to the 287(g) program. There are other programs there for LEO's too, so they can help get a grip on this problem and get these illegal freeloaders out of here but I can't remember off the top of my head what they are. I believe one is called CAP but I don't remember what the acronym stands for.
Mary

Vermilion, OH

#307 Feb 12, 2010
Another thing that seems to be having some effect is to report the businesses that hire illegals to the IRS..we all know our government wants its pound of flesh. The businesses who hire them are not paying all the taxes, workers compensation, etc., that they should and can be sued under the RICO laws.

Businesses suspected of hiring illegals can also be reported to www.wehirealiens.com . You never know what government agency uses this site to find out where they're working...then send an email to the business and let them know they've been reported to the site, and give them the URL. Also, if local people want to know who NOT to shop with or spend their hard-earned AMERICAN dollars supporting, they can check the site. I would also call or email these businesses and let them know you're boycotting them and WHY. It does no good to boycott unless the business knows you're doing it and WHY.
culmat

Elizabethtown, KY

#308 Feb 12, 2010
yes you were right on 287g mis typed, i have also used we hire aliens. com. you are right about the things you say. i will be off the air for a while, but back tomorrow.
abcd1234

Shepherdsville, KY

#309 Feb 13, 2010
We shouldn't be mad at the Mexicans, the real problem is the people in charge of Shelbyville & Shelby county. The Shelby taxes is so high so they could keep the Mexicans here, shame on the st*pit people who run our county.
Chylloh

Lawrenceburg, KY

#311 Feb 13, 2010
culmat wrote:
<quoted text>yes iknow they are aiding its citizens in coming to the u.s., because next to oil the money sent back by its citizens is the second biggest amount of dollors they get. plus its a way to rid the country of its poor and uneducated.
You are right about holding our gov. accountable. I tried. I went to Mayor Hardesty's office to report illegal immigrants unloading from a bus which goes to the Walmarts in Shelbyville and drops off many illegal aliens every week---he could see for himself. He hid in his office and would not come out. The secretary directed me to the sheriff's office, we went there, not a soul in site. The jail's office was deserted.

One more thing, I thought the same thing about the E-Verify until I was in Papa John's one day awaiting a pizza. If you read it, it protects the rights of the illegal alien, it states you have every right to work here and any business can not use e-verify to not hire you. I couldn't believe it.
Chylloh

Lawrenceburg, KY

#312 Feb 13, 2010
abcd1234 wrote:
We shouldn't be mad at the Mexicans, the real problem is the people in charge of Shelbyville & Shelby county. The Shelby taxes is so high so they could keep the Mexicans here, shame on the st*pit people who run our county.
The latinos take advantage of every gov. service and they commit the majority of the crime in Shelbyville. So yes, they need to be held responsible for this invasion.

Although, you are right about the taxes and our gov.

I went to the school hearing where they were discussing raising school taxes. This tax is on almost every bill which comes into your household. This is like the sales tax. You are taxes on almost everything you buy.

The school superintendent looked at me like I was nuts because I stated the real reason they were increasing the taxes was because of the high influx of illegal. The schools pay for the interpreter, the tutor, free breakfast and lunch, free school supplies, free books, and they are now receiving free tuition to college.

I have never had any children in the public school system, yet I am paying over and over for kids that are from other countries.

Back to the school meeting, the next day, the paper reported they were raising the school taxes.

No one is going to do anything. Including our citizens. My husband and I were the only ones there, the rest were all school personnel.
Latino King 13

Bagdad, KY

#313 Feb 15, 2010
lazy white people of shelbyville. if you had people that would work your jobs you wouldn't have my people taking your city over. what about all the white and black americans in the courts? should we pack them up and send them to mexico too? yes we take advantage of programs that help us be better citizenz. yes we like your women (or men if your a seniorita). just like any other person in this world we are not all perfect. we overall are people and we believe in God, family, and work like americans. we love sports and good get togethers with good food. it is not nice to sterotype people you no nothing about.
what if you woke up tomorrow and your life had been change. you are now in a poor country, no future for your children, and the gocerment was dirty. would you not want a better life for your child or children? i love my country because of my many memories of the good times with good people. the farmers are the people that brought most of my people (mexicans) to shelbyville ky. good people like paul hornback and doug langley and countless others. i have an education thanks to my parents and to the programs that you guys say we abuse. i am very thankful for what american has done for my children's life (american citizen). lets not teach our children to hate people by race. let all children of america get a fair chance in school and in life.

“Here's looking at ya!”

Since: Jul 07

Paradise, PA

#314 Feb 15, 2010
keep leting them in stupid government of ours!

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#315 Feb 16, 2010
Oh really Chylloh? You're Not A Racist Hatter If your not talking about blacks in the west end of Louisville you're here talking shit about the Latinos here in Shelbyville. So where are your post regarding white folks?

Don't make me post your hate filled threads regarding the blacks of west Louisville Chyllooser!!
Chylloh wrote:
Waysmore:
I agree, the reason when white or asian, Indian, latino, commit crimes and we don't comment about it unless it has to do with crimes against children is because......
they are not whining about the police doing their job.
Every single time they whine about it after they call the police or if the police are just doing the job to protect innocent citizen.
I agree totally with what you stated.
Chylloh wrote:
Yes I saw the news clip. This is what is to be expected. Tell me one incident between the police and the blacks that has not produced this whining.
Its a terrible tragedy in Haiti but the people there are selling the free packages of food (not for sale on the outside of the packages), they are taking the free bottles of water/water system and making the people pay for them, the hoods are raping and killing, etc.
They have blamed everything on America, they have arrested Americans for trying to give foster kids a place in America while they......want them to sell for themselves....to sell as in slavery.
My point: what is the difference in Haiti, the westend of Louisville or New Orleans----NONE.
It seems when a tragedy occurs, people would want to pull together to help each other---no, this is not their solution.
It was also found out that the gov. in Haiti has several Swiss bank accounts with billions that the top leaders have scammed off the money donated before the earthquake. The average worker there makes $7.00 a Year.America has donated billions since 1997 but there is not much progress from the money donated not only by America but many other countries.
Yet, we and the U.N. keeps giving money, why not give just supplies and help, this is what the money buys anyway.
This is exactly how we do the blacks here, they tear down a newly built projects, we rebuild, they commit crimes and we are suppose to look the other way.
Nothing will progressed to a positive level till we stopped catering to them and make them responsible for their crimes and welfare.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#316 Feb 16, 2010
Chylloh wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot about Jim Porters, thanx.
Whatever the event is, there is always, I repeat always, either violence, drugs or rapes.
This is why when they move into an area, it goes down. Even the civilized blacks who work and try to have something are in fear of their lives or have their property or even themselves damaged by these thugs.
Remember, Fountain Ferry, they burned it down after wanting to be admitted into the park. This park had been in service for decades.
They burned the recreation only they would have enjoyed because I don't see any other race going there.
They cut off their nose to spite their face. Pretty dumb, don't ya think?
Please explain these post to these good people Ms. "I'm Not A Racist"

Anyone with half a brain can see a pattern with your attacks Chyllooney!!

In your eyes any minority is the enemy, American born or not and undocumented workers is just an excuse for you spread your twisted hate for anyone that is not white. Although I have seen you attack poor whites. And that's why I will always rip your credibility to shreds every time I see such post you hateful troll.
concerned citizen

Bowling Green, KY

#317 Feb 16, 2010
and what do you do miss Rebel? complain...... get educated and then maybe someone will listen.
Latino King 13

Bagdad, KY

#318 Feb 16, 2010
Latino King 13 wrote:
lazy white people of shelbyville. if you had people that would work your jobs you wouldn't have my people taking your city over. what about all the white and black americans in the courts? should we pack them up and send them to mexico too? yes we take advantage of programs that help us be better citizenz. yes we like your women (or men if your a seniorita). just like any other person in this world we are not all perfect. we overall are people and we believe in God, family, and work like americans. we love sports and good get togethers with good food. it is not nice to sterotype people you no nothing about.
what if you woke up tomorrow and your life had been change. you are now in a poor country, no future for your children, and the gocerment was dirty. would you not want a better life for your child or children? i love my country because of my many memories of the good times with good people. the farmers are the people that brought most of my people (mexicans) to shelbyville ky. good people like paul hornback and doug langley and countless others. i have an education thanks to my parents and to the programs that you guys say we abuse. i am very thankful for what american has done for my children's life (american citizen). lets not teach our children to hate people by race. let all children of america get a fair chance in school and in life.
like i stated above
Chylloh

United States

#319 Feb 16, 2010
Phoenix97 wrote:
Oh really Chylloh? You're Not A Racist Hatter If your not talking about blacks in the west end of Louisville you're here talking shit about the Latinos here in Shelbyville. So where are your post regarding white folks?
Don't make me post your hate filled threads regarding the blacks of west Louisville Chyllooser!!
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Oh poor ole Phoenix. He is lost because he can not face reality.

Post anything I have posted, whatever and whenever or wherever your racist self feels necessary. Still doesn't take away from the fact, you are a racist against the white race, does it?

This reminds me, I need to put another article I read in the CJ yesterday.

Hey, how about how those latinos (mostly illegal) gangs in California which are killing the blacks off. Not the white race but the blacks.I hear they are in Louisville, watch out.

Lotta of brotherly love going on there, don't ya think
Chylloh

United States

#320 Feb 16, 2010
Latino King 13 wrote:
If you work, then why all of the freebies as in free healthcare, free foodstamps, free schooling as in lunches-interpreters-tutors-sc hool supplies, section 8, no taxes, etc.?

Just think if these lazy americans (as you say who are not working)then who is paying the taxes in which you are receiving freebies from. There is over 320 million americans and the majority of them are paying taxes you so freely receive.
Latino King 13

Bagdad, KY

#321 Feb 16, 2010
I pay taxes as well and I do have a great job. Lets add the number of whites and blacks that are recieving the "freebies". You will be shocked to find out that there are more of the others than mexicans the get the freebies. If public school makes you this way towards other races maybe you should think about some homeschool or a private one. I don't think you set very high on a horse. You may be riding a donkey. Most people with class to them are not on topix running down other races.
Chylloh

United States

#322 Feb 16, 2010
Latino King 13 wrote:
I pay taxes as well and I do have a great job. Lets add the number of whites and blacks that are recieving the "freebies". You will be shocked to find out that there are more of the others than mexicans the get the freebies. If public school makes you this way towards other races maybe you should think about some homeschool or a private one. I don't think you set very high on a horse. You may be riding a donkey. Most people with class to them are not on topix running down other races.
You may pay taxes but if you are illegal, how do you pay taxes?

Yes, I totally agree with you, whites and blacks receive freebies along with the other races. Yet, the whites and blacks are american citizens, you are not.

Yes even though they are citizens they should be working paying for their own responsibility.

You didn't answer about; if you are working, why do you need the freebies?

Allow me to answer this; you need to send the billions of dollars yearly via Western Union that has been reported back to your country. So, there is no way you can work, pay taxes, send billions back to your country (reported via western union) and still pay for your living unless.......freebies.

As for schooling, why would I want to do home schooling. My children and their children all have attended private schools. I am still taxed to pay for your children and legal children whose parents do not work or pay taxes in the public system.

Stating the facts is not running down others as you want to excuse yourself but presenting the truth of the matter.

I don't just indicate races, I indicate the violation of invading a country and syphoning the services for self-absorbed people such as yourself. As you read, I indicated the white race who are too lazy to work but depend on others such as my family to work and pay taxes, so they may sit on their butts and do nothing but sucked the system dry.

This does not excuse you for doing what you are. Sorry, name calling and resorting to attempts to eliminate me does not solve the criminal activity which you support.

Invading a country as in illegal immigration is a crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lisa Pederson arrested 4th times on drug charges (Jan '14) 4 hr Timmy 2
News Three men sentenced in drug-related robbery -- ... (Aug '07) 6 hr rmw 16
News Cops target 900 city gangsters: 48 active gangs... 11 hr Fatsexybeast 3
News New Hampshire bill would protect people who rep... 16 hr Chris L 2
News Study Shows It's Way Too Easy To Get A Prescrip... (Apr '14) 20 hr Megin 4
News Probe of Pittsfield-area drug distribution nets... 20 hr cops are psychopaths 9
News Meth labs swamp city (Apr '12) 22 hr Michelle Ballew 2
More from around the web