Police swoop in Easton drug probe

About a year ago, vice officers began piecing together information that an Easton man was making weekly trips to New York City, buying $20,000 worth of cocaine and reselling it to street dealers in Easton, ... Full Story
Floral

Allentown, PA

#157 Mar 18, 2008
About freakin time Easton does something! My alley is basically a pharmecutacal store for crack/dope. One night we even heard some guy tweaking out about how badly he needed dope-Scary!

Funny how Easton cops are right on track when it comes to ticketing your car for extended parking but when it comes to dirt bags looking for drugs in your back yard and asking you if you can "spare a buck yo" they aren't too quick.

I guess they were holding off for a really good bust... Good Job Easton! Keep the crack heads off our streets!
Bout time

Allentown, PA

#158 Mar 19, 2008
When you can't let your child go outside during the day or have to look up and down the streets to see what's near your door before you step out, it's time to move...but where when crack has a hold of so many weak, desperate and torn losers. Dealers ruin so many lives. And no matter what race you're from, they're all having kids and those kids will keep the cycle running. What's the answer? Forget the statistics, cops and officials can have a doughnut on me or a dinner and call it what ever they want to as long as they're making progress and I call what they did a major improvement! This can lead to bigger busts. As we all move away, they move in. Towns need to team up and take the streets back. That's the only way.
skp

AOL

#159 Mar 19, 2008
TRINITY455 wrote:
First of all I do not smoke nor take drugs so get your script together which is deflamation of character and a law suit ok number 2 if you new what was going on in your goverment you would know about it number 3 do not associate me with this guy because you don't know me and number 4 do not insult my intelligents nor place in society and number 5 it was not in the paper about the goverment so you need to comprehend what i was talking about i don't think you were a very good listener in school because you are reacting like a two year old comprehend this these are youngsters that have gotten themselves in to a situation that the government has a lot to do with and is or trying to find a way out for them right you still don't comprehend what iam saying because typically you don give a d.quote who It appears that somehow, somewhere trinity45 and lazy housedad are perhaps related. Neither one of them makes any sense whatsoever. And I do not recall reading in any of thearticles about this operation, that anyone said anything anything about the government planning to LEGALIZE these drugs for anyone's health reasons. So I have to agree with you...what the hell are these two smoking???? I think they would LIKE it to become legal, then they won't have to hide behind anything while they're getting high.
It would be easier to comprehend what you were taking about if it made any sense. And perhaps if YOU had spent the time to pay attention in English class it WOULD be easier to comprehend. You slaughter the grammer aspect of your posts, therefore, making your ramblings just that, ramblings that are untelligible. The government does not make people lie, cheat, steal, murfer or do drugs. It is the shortcomings of individuals that make them do what they do. And it is about time that society demands that those that break the law take responsibilty for their own actions, and bleeding hearts like you realize whose fault it actually is. When or where you worked in Easton is of no concern. PS... I have a degree, how about you?
Former Eastonian

Allentown, PA

#160 Mar 19, 2008
TRINITY455 wrote:
First of all I do not smoke nor take drugs so get your script together which is deflamation of character and a law suit ok number 2 if you new what was going on in your goverment you would know about it number 3 do not associate me with this guy because you don't know me and number 4 do not insult my intelligents nor place in society and number 5 it was not in the paper about the goverment so you need to comprehend what i was talking about i don't think you were a very good listener in school because you are reacting like a two year old comprehend this these are youngsters that have gotten themselves in to a situation that the government has a lot to do with and is or trying to find a way out for them right you still don't comprehend what iam saying because typically you don give a d.quote who It appears that somehow, somewhere trinity45 and lazy housedad are perhaps related. Neither one of them makes any sense whatsoever. And I do not recall reading in any of thearticles about this operation, that anyone said anything anything about the government planning to LEGALIZE these drugs for anyone's health reasons. So I have to agree with you...what the hell are these two smoking???? I think they would LIKE it to become legal, then they won't have to hide behind anything while they're getting high.
You wrote "and number 4 do not insult my intelligents".....You must be kidding...Don't insult your "intelligence" or your "intelligents". Which one? Really, you should stop posting, as you are making a bigger fool of yourself, with each subsequent post....Not only do you NOT make any sense, but your sentence structure, spelling, grammar, etc...makes it very difficult for anyone to understand what the HELL you are trying to say. None of it, not ONE of your postings makes any sense, whatsoever. Please, give us all a break, get on your horse, and ride off into the sunset....
Atown Brown

Chicago, IL

#161 Mar 19, 2008
Former Eastonian wrote:
<quoted text>You wrote "and number 4 do not insult my intelligents".....You must be kidding...Don't insult your "intelligence" or your "intelligents". Which one? Really, you should stop posting, as you are making a bigger fool of yourself, with each subsequent post....Not only do you NOT make any sense, but your sentence structure, spelling, grammar, etc...makes it very difficult for anyone to understand what the HELL you are trying to say. None of it, not ONE of your postings makes any sense, whatsoever. Please, give us all a break, get on your horse, and ride off into the sunset....
Hey Former, the last time I checked this was a message board not the college boards. Stop being a tool and busting balls about spelling and grammer. Nobody cares it is a message board. There are no extra points for perfect spelling.
What

Allentown, PA

#162 Mar 19, 2008
Atown Brown wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Former, the last time I checked this was a message board not the college boards. Stop being a tool and busting balls about spelling and grammer. Nobody cares it is a message board. There are no extra points for perfect spelling.
Hey Atown, not only was I talking about his grammer and spelling, but also, more importantly, that his posts did not make any sense. Obviously, you too are "intelligent" and missed that, altogether.
Atown Brown

Chicago, IL

#163 Mar 21, 2008
What wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Atown, not only was I talking about his grammer and spelling, but also, more importantly, that his posts did not make any sense. Obviously, you too are "intelligent" and missed that, altogether.
Than say it doesn't make sense and criticize him for that. Don't correct grammer and spelling like some out of work grade school teacher.
TRINITY455

Montclair, NJ

#164 Mar 24, 2008
IN SOME INSTANCE I AGREE WITH YOU LET THE TRUTH BE KNOWN BUT DON;T CONDEM EVERY ONE IN THE SITUATION THERE IS TOO MUCH ANAMOSITY IN THIS TALK
SESSION IF THERE IS A WAR THAT IS TO BREAK OUT SOME OF THOSE YOU TAKE YOUR ANAMOSITY OUT ON EVEN PERKS COULD BE THE VERY ONES TO HELP YOU DURING THOSE TIMES SEE HOW FAST THOSE PERKS CAME TOGETHER DURING THE MAUDEGRAW WHEN THEY HAD THAT TERRIBLE HURRICANE.
TRINITY455

Montclair, NJ

#165 Mar 24, 2008
who="LazyGoya"]<q uoted text>
Jesus Christ that's the funniest thing I have heard all morning

GOOD LOOKING OUT.THE WORLD NEEDS MORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU MORE LOVE LESS ANAMOSITY.
mizbiz

AOL

#166 Mar 25, 2008
TRINITY455 wrote:
IN SOME INSTANCE I AGREE WITH YOU LET THE TRUTH BE KNOWN BUT DON;T CONDEM EVERY ONE IN THE SITUATION THERE IS TOO MUCH ANAMOSITY IN THIS TALK
SESSION IF THERE IS A WAR THAT IS TO BREAK OUT SOME OF THOSE YOU TAKE YOUR ANAMOSITY OUT ON EVEN PERKS COULD BE THE VERY ONES TO HELP YOU DURING THOSE TIMES SEE HOW FAST THOSE PERKS CAME TOGETHER DURING THE MAUDEGRAW WHEN THEY HAD THAT TERRIBLE HURRICANE.
If you neither drink nor do drugs as you claim, then perhaps you should move to avoid whatever FUMES are present in your surrounding environment. You make absolutely NO sense when you post and you murder the English language to the point it is unrecognizable.
none of your business

Bethlehem, PA

#167 Mar 27, 2008
No Josh Oliver is not spanish he is bi racial and yes his cousin was killed a few years ago. And who are all of you people to judge who lives and dies who cares what color they are yes they did bad things but shit half of yall are were probaly smoking the shit they were selling nobody closet is clean especially the ones who think they're all high and mighty i like to see how many skeletons fall out once you open the door laugh at that
Joe Thompson

Williamstown, NJ

#168 Apr 1, 2008
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Great idea to create a decriminalized zone to be managed by private business operators. There is less crime in decriminalized zones than in the general policed population because, the business owners desire the general population to spent in crime free environment on sex, drugs.
otherwise you dumber than your brother and sister, who are your parents.
Are you 10?
one up

AOL

#169 Apr 1, 2008
Joe Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you 10?
Wondered that m yself, but then decided WTF is eithre drunk, high or somehow related to Trinity, maybe his mother, who slaughters the English language in the name of literacy.
anonymous

United States

#170 Mar 25, 2013
F*** josh Oliver he is a RAT and all of his supporters and Brian Oliver is a crack head who was performing oral sex to other inmates in prison his father was a rapist who got killed in prison and his brother Jason got what he deserved FREE ROO!! Aka john Logan hold your head bro!!!
Easton cops

Clendenin, WV

#171 Jan 25, 2014
The only thing they ever probed was each others butts. The only thing they ever swooped down on was the 13 th st. Dunkin Donut shop. One shoots another in the back and kills him and doesn't even get a negligence charge brought against him. Believe me there isn't too many places this corrupt in the UnitedStates. Meanwhile he was so upset over this deal he collects monthly disability checks for it. And the one shot in the backfor no good reason right? That's what were supposed to believe? And it all happens in the police headquarters, if you wrote this as fiction nobody would believe a single word of it. Pieces of crap almost everyone of em, lived there too long not to know better.
the cops i remember

Elkview, WV

#172 Mar 2, 2014
Back to one cop shootin another in the back killing him, he was in the process of dropping or fumbling his service weapon right? That's how it was really. Why didn't the prosecutor let the grand jury handle and mishandle, drop and or fumble and even have each one dry fire this weapon, then let them see if anyone can believe the story. Un freakin believable.Or how about the time I'm leavin my house one night out the back door and as I'm driving around the block I see a cop lookin in the front ofmy first floor windows, so knowing that my tennant wasn't home in fact on vacation for a couple of weeks I pull back in my parkin lot to inquire what's going on. I call out to him from 20-30 feet away as not to "scare" him and he promtly pulls his pistol on me draws down shaking his hand more than Barney Fife geez I actually thought he was gonna shoot me on my own lawn for asking him a question. Made me get down face first in the wet grass and heartily laughed and laughed when telling the story over and over to "backup" as they arrived on seen. You see I was mistaken for the next door neighbor they were lookin for. He was about five feet five inches tall maybe 140 lbs. and about 17 or 18 years old. Me I was 6 foot 2in .41 years of age and over 200 lbs honest mistake. My thinking is if you are truly that scared, maybe you are in the wrong line of work. I till this day can see that jack#%ses hand shakin trying to draw his weapon as fast as he possibly could. Maybe now that I live comfortably far enough away I might consider writting a book about all the crap I've seen living in that town.
Easton cops i remember

Winfield, WV

#173 May 8, 2014
Then there was the time I called them because the local pimp-drug dealer pulled his car in the middle of the alley blocking the exit for some wheels off maintenance. Responding officer doesn't even ask known drug dealer for ID but does tell him who called in the complaint. As soon as the officer leaves the dealer with an outstanding warrant starts yelling and pointing up at my house that later that night there were gonna be a lot of black people there and I wasn't gonna like what happened next. I immediatly got back on 911 and told operator to send same officer back out to find out what the he#* he said to this guy. He came back and lied his a$$ off denied sayin anything about us. I remember tellin him I was comfortable with what might be coming cause I believed I was probably a better shot than stymie and his friends. Just wanted him to document I called him back and told him what might happen because of his actions. Remember any of this dickus magee. Now he practically runs the department. Later found out police had been searching for this guy for weeks for robbery as well as I showed pictures of him to local neighborhood liason on my security camera. Wonder why nobody calls the cops now, Castalano
jumpin jack flash

Winfield, WV

#175 May 10, 2014
Floral wrote:
About freakin time Easton does something! My alley is basically a pharmecutacal store for crack/dope. One night we even heard some guy tweaking out about how badly he needed dope-Scary!
Funny how Easton cops are right on track when it comes to ticketing your car for extended parking but when it comes to dirt bags looking for drugs in your back yard and asking you if you can "spare a buck yo" they aren't too quick.
I guess they were holding off for a really good bust... Good Job Easton! Keep the crack heads off our streets!
. My alley was the same way. Check this out. One time I look out my back door and see a car parked behind my house on my private property and the interior dome light is on and I see occupants shooting drugs in their arms. I call police and they ask if its on my property and when I answer yes they say there is nothing they can do about it, its private property its not their jurisdiction. Months later a cop responds to a call of a different nature and ask's me who's old truck is in that parking space? When I tell him its mine he tells me he's gonna write me a ticket cause I let the tags expire. So I tell him, let me get this straight you can't help me out when people are doing or selling drugs on my property, but when the home-owner /taxpayer let's a vehicle's tags expire for a short period of time the law miraculously change so they can ticket the home owner. Cowards and crooks, that's how I would describe most of them. Now that I live out of the city I'm thinking of writing a book. I have a hundred stories of the Easton Police Dept. and now I don't care who knows.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#176 May 26, 2014
That is just as bad as making a point of race or religion. You are a sexist. If it had been guys that were shot then it would have been different.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#177 May 30, 2014
Now there facing financial hardships oh please but when they where selling drugs they werent. Im so sick of people like this now whos going to be taking care of those kids the system which just boils down to the people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
P7-M worth of - shabu' busted in Bukidnon 2 hr concerned netizen123 1
Husband of woman charged in South Daytona fatal... 3 hr dick dasterley 3
Drug sweep nets arrests in Jackson County 4 hr noway 22
Major from Cuba's Interior Ministry reveals all... 7 hr Comanche 8
Ex-judge once jailed for mailing live snake get... 8 hr Guest 5
Three Drug Raids In Chillicothe Sat deciple of Christ 89
Three more arrested on marijuana charges Sat just sayn 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••