Felony Drug Arrest in Muhlenberg County

Nov 15, 2010 Full story: Kentucky State Police 15

On Sunday, November 7, 2010, at approximately 10:50 p.m., Trooper Scotty Sharp and Trooper Brandon McPherson conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle operated by Eric L. Shelton, age 35 of Central City, KY, in the city limits of Greenville for speeding.

Full Story
benne

Madisonville, KY

#1 Nov 28, 2010
????
Chuck

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Dec 8, 2010
Good people make mistakes. Dude is straight up guy. Too many haters.
fed up

Greenville, KY

#3 Dec 27, 2010
good man yea. he is a drug dealer....!! whats good about that
what

Madisonville, KY

#4 Dec 29, 2010
fed up wrote:
good man yea. he is a drug dealer....!! whats good about that
drug dealer? if u dont have a truck load full of stuff or a building, dnt bother with it....these ignorant cops around here want to say if they catch someone with a little personal stuff, they're a drug dealer....give me a break mayberry pigs!
what

Madisonville, KY

#5 Dec 29, 2010
another thing...u apparently dont know eric...i do, n his wife...he is no threat to anyone...pitiful pigs
Pluto

Owensboro, KY

#6 Dec 31, 2010
You know who calls police officers "pigs"..?
--Skanks, dope heads, law-breakers...
Everyone else likes them because they are DOING THEIR JOB! I'm gonna take a wild guess that Chuck and What have both been arrested for something before (not that they will admit to it), and I'm sure they were innocent of course!
Bill

Paducah, KY

#7 Dec 31, 2010
Just Wade Griggs would plant something on you and arrest you for it....
junkyard dog

Cadiz, KY

#8 Dec 31, 2010
Eric Shelton has already been to prison for dealing dope. This was years ago. If he didn't learn his lesson then he never will. Too bad...his wife is a good person and he comes from a good family. Just destined to be a damned thug I guess. Thanks law enforcement...keep up the good work and get this trash off of our streets.
what

Madisonville, KY

#9 Jan 1, 2011
junkyard dog wrote:
Eric Shelton has already been to prison for dealing dope. This was years ago. If he didn't learn his lesson then he never will. Too bad...his wife is a good person and he comes from a good family. Just destined to be a damned thug I guess. Thanks law enforcement...keep up the good work and get this trash off of our streets.
have u checked the charges? he's not in there for selling dope....dang...dnt u read? he's in there for a speeding ticket n poss...trash off the streets? give me a break? the only trash i see is the ones out here having babies that we have to pay for...i dnt care what someone else does to their body..
what

Madisonville, KY

#10 Jan 1, 2011
Pluto wrote:
You know who calls police officers "pigs"..?
--Skanks, dope heads, law-breakers...
Everyone else likes them because they are DOING THEIR JOB! I'm gonna take a wild guess that Chuck and What have both been arrested for something before (not that they will admit to it), and I'm sure they were innocent of course!
well, number one, im not a skank, dopehead or law breaker...i watch the news n i continue to see non violent people going to jail for ignorant crimes...u know in another state, he wouldve probably got a ticket for a possession charge? doing their job? really? its tax payers money that houses these people that want to do their drugs...so what? we just had someone that beat another man in the head with a baseball bat? and another one that beat his baby's head on a head board....KILLERS.. n we focus on someone that had a little possession charge...give me a break. i would rather have my money wasted on my childs education.
Jailbird

United States

#11 Jan 1, 2011
Just another Negro in jail for drugs the way I see it. Sorry they didn't get What along with him.
what

Madisonville, KY

#12 Jan 2, 2011
Jailbird wrote:
Just another Negro in jail for drugs the way I see it. Sorry they didn't get What along with him.
well "jailbird", its too bad ur not sitting in there with him...its too bad that ur a disgusting pig that hasnt caught up with society n stayed in the 1800s along with the rest of the inbreeds...its too bad that they dnt even use that ignorant word "negro" anymore...its too bad that when u typed that dumb statement that u looked at ur children and taught them that ignorant word...i hope that one day, ur child comes home n says, guess what, my child is gonna be a bi-racial child...i hope that one day u wake up n join the rest of the world...i looked at the current inmates, n seen that 95% of the people in there are WHITE...so another negro? no, he just got mixed up with the inbreeding trash...i guess u know about that, since u apparently are...

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#13 May 10, 2011
The haters are keeping the dream alive, Weefy!
To Bad

Cadiz, KY

#14 Feb 2, 2013
Eric is a great guy. But, they raided his house again last night!! Took him off again. When does someone learn? He has been caught so many times and always goes back to the same thing. Definition of Insanity? I think so!! We have been friends for 20 years and its always the same thing. Good intentions at first, then back to dealing he goes. I feel so bad for his wife and two kids. Back to square one AGAIN! I'm sure after this one, he will be seeing concrete for a long time!!
To Bad

Cadiz, KY

#15 Feb 2, 2013
To Bad wrote:
Eric is a great guy. But, they raided his house again last night!! Took him off again. When does someone learn? He has been caught so many times and always goes back to the same thing. Definition of Insanity? I think so!! We have been friends for 20 years and its always the same thing. Good intentions at first, then back to dealing he goes. I feel so bad for his wife and two kids. Back to square one AGAIN! I'm sure after this one, he will be seeing concrete for a long time!!
Yes, this happened on 2/1/2013. Yes, it was another drug round up for Muhlenberg Co. Sheriff's Dept.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two sentenced in drug network 22 min moe 1
Two arraigned in I-91 heroin bust 1 hr Community Disorga... 7
3 facing drug related charges in Graves County 1 hr single mom 8
Samson Police Department has Been Conducting Op... 6 hr even_stephens 2
Geneva Co. Drug Raid 7 hr even_stephens 3
Police arrest seven people on drug charges at F... 10 hr bill 2
Six Bath residents charged with drug trafficking (Jun '08) 11 hr deborah hill phil... 126
More from around the web