Feds: 'Monsignor Meth' dealt drug, bought sex shop

Jan 26, 2013 Full story: WBTV 23

To onlookers, Monsignor Kevin Wallin's fall from grace at his Connecticut parish was like something out of "Breaking Bad," the television series about a high school chemistry teacher who becomes a methamphetamine lord.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#1 Jan 26, 2013

Bow your head in great respect and
Genuflect! Genuflect! Genuflect!

Do whatever steps you want, if
You have cleared them with the Pontiff.
Everybody say his own
Kyrie eleison,
Doin' the Vatican Rag.

Get in line in that processional,
Step into that small confessional,
There, the guy who's got religion'll
Tell you if your sin's original.
If it is, try playing it safer,
Drink the wine and chew the wafer,
Two, four, six, eight,
Time to transubstantiate!

So get down upon your knees,
Fiddle with your rosaries,
Bow your head with great respect,
And genuflect, genuflect, genuflect!

Make a cross on your abdomen,
When in Rome do like a Roman,
Ave Maria,
Gee it's good to see ya,
Gettin' ecstatic an'
Sorta dramatic an'
Doin' the Vatican Rag!
American Gentlemen Samuel

North Haven, CT

#2 Jan 26, 2013
Hey, the economy is tough on everyone. So he had a little side business. I would have been interested in the sex shop, right Lynn?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 26, 2013
Hey, #2 is the Faker who is a Real A-Hole. Shame on him.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#4 Jan 26, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Bow your head in great respect and
Genuflect! Genuflect! Genuflect!
Do whatever steps you want, if
You have cleared them with the Pontiff.
Everybody say his own
Kyrie eleison,
Doin' the Vatican Rag.
Get in line in that processional,
Step into that small confessional,
There, the guy who's got religion'll
Tell you if your sin's original.
If it is, try playing it safer,
Drink the wine and chew the wafer,
Two, four, six, eight,
Time to transubstantiate!
So get down upon your knees,
Fiddle with your rosaries,
Bow your head with great respect,
And genuflect, genuflect, genuflect!
Make a cross on your abdomen,
When in Rome do like a Roman,
Ave Maria,
Gee it's good to see ya,
Gettin' ecstatic an'
Sorta dramatic an'
Doin' the Vatican Rag!
.......... YAY! Did you ever read the underground comic strip, "The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers"? This sounds like one of their bits.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 27, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.......... YAY! Did you ever read the underground comic strip, "The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers"? This sounds like one of their bits.
Where have you been for a while? Have they been trying to silence you?

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6 Jan 27, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#7 Jan 27, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.......... YAY! Did you ever read the underground comic strip, "The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers"? This sounds like one of their bits.
Actually it's a Tom Lehrer song but I do love the Freak Brothers especially Fat Freddy! The some is called the 'Vatican Rag.'
LynneB

New Haven, CT

#8 Jan 28, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it's a Tom Lehrer song but I do love the Freak Brothers especially Fat Freddy! The some is called the 'Vatican Rag.'
Ah the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers! Memories, memories! MY favorite was Fat Freddy's Cat! LOL!
BPT

Bristol, CT

#9 Jan 28, 2013
LynneB wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers! Memories, memories! MY favorite was Fat Freddy's Cat! LOL!
i was a zippy the pinhead guy.......
BPT

Bristol, CT

#10 Jan 28, 2013
or fritz the cat.......
LynneB

New Haven, CT

#11 Jan 28, 2013
Right? I also loved Vaughn Bode's "Cheech Wizard" comic from National Lampoon, remember that one??
BPT

Bristol, CT

#12 Jan 28, 2013
LynneB wrote:
Right? I also loved Vaughn Bode's "Cheech Wizard" comic from National Lampoon, remember that one??
no i don't remember that one at all. must of burnt a few brain cells back then......;)

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#13 Jan 28, 2013
Anyone remember R Crumb? My favorite was his 'ideal woman' with the funnel, etc. Anyone else recall that? A google image search isn't bringing up that image, undoubtedly because its too offensive.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#14 Jan 28, 2013
Ah, the roach army, memories of childhood pets. To hear who is the former chairman of the soviet socialist republic of China, pull Fat Freddys cats tail....Do you remember that strip? MAO!!!!!
BPT

Bristol, CT

#15 Jan 29, 2013
CTM wrote:
Ah, the roach army, memories of childhood pets. To hear who is the former chairman of the soviet socialist republic of China, pull Fat Freddys cats tail....Do you remember that strip? MAO!!!!!
funny......well said ctm.
LynneB

New Haven, CT

#16 Jan 29, 2013
CTM wrote:
Ah, the roach army, memories of childhood pets. To hear who is the former chairman of the soviet socialist republic of China, pull Fat Freddys cats tail....Do you remember that strip? MAO!!!!!
LOL!!! And remember the one where he saw the lynx in the tree, was talking to her, and asked her what kind of cat she was, and she said, "I'm not a cat, I'm a lynx." and thought "I always wondered where link sausage came from!"??

And the one with the cat that had no tail? And FF's Cat asked him, "what are you, one of those manx cats?" And the other cat told him, "no, I once had a tail much like yours, until one day, when I jumped up on someone's lap, while he was chopping up some cocaine, and I swept it away with my tail..."

LOL! I used to love those comix! Hey Citizen, remember R. Crumb's 'Mr. Natural'?? "Be like two fried eggs, keep your sunny side up!"
BPT

Bristol, CT

#17 Jan 29, 2013
wasn't mr natual also the model for the keep on truckin posters?
LynneB

New Haven, CT

#18 Jan 29, 2013
BPT wrote:
wasn't mr natual also the model for the keep on truckin posters?
Yes indeed he was!!
America Gentleman Samuel

West Haven, CT

#19 Jan 29, 2013
I once thought of opening one of those sex shops with Lynne B. but after taking a good look at Lynne, we would of lost money for sure. Tippy was vomiting all over
LynneB

New Haven, CT

#20 Jan 29, 2013
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
I once thought of opening one of those sex shops with Lynne B. but after taking a good look at Lynne, we would of lost money for sure. Tippy was vomiting all over
Never in a million years! What a tool you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massena man sentenced to prison for cocaine sale 2 hr ha ha 42
Detente spawns Cuban worry on US migration rights 6 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 3
Erie's federal public defender takes Illinois p... 7 hr Taxpayer 1
Can GOP shatter 'Obama coalition' in 2016? 20 hr Zeppelin 1
Ware County deputies find more than 50 pounds o... Thu Django Freeman 1
Teacher, Husband Charged With Allowing Teens To... Thu regurgitating 2
WVSP make Drug and DUI arrest; Other criminal c... Wed bump 4
More from around the web