Ball man sentenced for growing, selli...

Ball man sentenced for growing, selling marijuana

There are 4 comments on the Zachary Plainsman News story from Jun 24, 2013, titled Ball man sentenced for growing, selling marijuana. In it, Zachary Plainsman News reports that:

United States Attorney Stephanie A. Finley announced June 20 that Sidney Earl Wheeler III, 33, of Ball, La., was sentenced by U.S. District Judge Dee D. Drell to 24 months in prison and four years supervised release for manufacture and possession with intent to distribute marijuana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zachary Plainsman News.

what I say

AOL

#1 Jul 11, 2013
Ball Police Chief will end up without a retirement .He has chosen officer Kyle McCain as his Hit man. There is a ATTORNEY GENERAL.GOOD LUCK CHIEF.EVERYONE KNOWSWHAT KYLE MCCAIN IS ON DUTY AND OFF . BUT THATS YOUR CHOICE.OH YES MCCAIN DIDNT STOP ME HE KNOWS BETTER.
Sheik Yerbouti

Furlong, PA

#2 Jul 11, 2013
Jail time for growing a harmless plant?? Barbaric!
Exactly

Pineville, LA

#3 Sep 11, 2013
Sex offenders get away with less time then this!
justice system lol

Pineville, LA

#4 Nov 15, 2013
People that rape and molest children are not investigated by the feds or any other law enforcement.. but growing a plant that has not been proven harmful warrents this?! Yes, I am sure he knew it was illegal.. but if someone can give me a logical reason why it is then maybe we would all feel better about just accepting "what the government says goes". All the FDA approved medicine causing more harm than good to humans are perfectly acceptable as long as there is profit to be made.. but a plant is not? Maybe law enforcement should focus more on crimes that are really ruining the lives of children instead of making a name for themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trafficking indictments handed down - 3 hr no nme 1
News Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) 3 hr Poorboy 489
News Owner accused of selling drugs at party story (Oct '09) 4 hr Paul 168
News 22 "Johns" arrested in prostitution sting (Jan '14) 6 hr indict PAUL SINGER 20
News Central Islip park to be the site of veterans h... 7 hr political clean up 1
News 'Councillor Hollingsworth, there are no meth la... Tue TIM 1
News Authorities: 27 charged in "major" northeast Te... Tue Donald Trump 3
More from around the web