22 arrested in Evansville drug, gang ...

22 arrested in Evansville drug, gang crackdown

There are 19 comments on the The Tribune story from Jan 30, 2014, titled 22 arrested in Evansville drug, gang crackdown. In it, The Tribune reports that:

A crackdown on drug and gang-related activity in Evansville led to 22 arrests Thursday, federal prosecutors and local authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tribune.

Since: Apr 12

United States

#1 Jan 30, 2014
They need to do that every day this week and next week

Since: Sep 13

Newburgh, IN

#2 Jan 30, 2014
Mimms, Johnson, Lawton...every one of them..BUMS.
Bet your kids appreciate being away from their POS parents.
troof

Evansville, IN

#3 Jan 30, 2014
Notice they r all black.
truth

Scottsburg, IN

#4 Jan 30, 2014
salty babbymommas on here an ignorant ass honkeys too!!! goto bed an wake up an try doin sumptn constructive wit yaself tommorrow lames!!
Derek

Madisonville, KY

#5 Jan 30, 2014
Inner city f&^%*&^ losers....lame ass gangbangers! They are just a bunch of p*&^@#!! Won't fight bare knuckles!
Monbe

Evansville, IN

#6 Jan 30, 2014
Why is it that when I'm working and driving thru the hood there are so many younger black men that should be working but they are not? I'm not kidding at all! Why won't these bums actually get a job? Are they that freakin lazy? And while I'm on the race subject, why do black women scream at their kids like they are adults? I can't even really begin to explain it but it's extremely disturbing! You just don't cuss at a 3 yr old!
wheelie

Newburgh, IN

#7 Jan 30, 2014
troof wrote:
Notice they r all black.
mall.school,movie theater shooters,notice 99.9% of them are all white
wheelie

Newburgh, IN

#8 Jan 30, 2014
Monbe wrote:
Why is it that when I'm working and driving thru the hood there are so many younger black men that should be working but they are not? I'm not kidding at all! Why won't these bums actually get a job? Are they that freakin lazy? And while I'm on the race subject, why do black women scream at their kids like they are adults? I can't even really begin to explain it but it's extremely disturbing! You just don't cuss at a 3 yr old!
it's not just blacks,I've seen whites act much worse
La Nesha

Marion, KY

#9 Jan 30, 2014
wheelie wrote:
<quoted text>mall.school,movie theater shooters,notice 99.9% of them are all white
cause white guy gots da money to go to da mall, da smarts to go to da school, black guys make too much noise in movie to sneak up an shoots anyones.
SMART1

Atlanta, GA

#11 Jan 30, 2014
La Nesha wrote:
<quoted text>
cause white guy gots da money to go to da mall, da smarts to go to da school, black guys make too much noise in movie to sneak up an shoots anyones.
Ummm..........what????
truth

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Jan 31, 2014
FACT RAPIST CHILD MOLESTERS INBREEDING INCEST PETTY ASS ROBBERIES MURDERS AN EVANSVILLES BIGGEST PROBLEM METH U DUMB MF IS ALL CARRIED OUT BY WHITE TRAILER TRASH GET YO SH** RITE AN IM WHITE!!! THIS IS A FACT AND STATISTICS SHO!!!
whitey

New Albany, IN

#13 Jan 31, 2014
truth wrote:
FACT RAPIST CHILD MOLESTERS INBREEDING INCEST PETTY ASS ROBBERIES MURDERS AN EVANSVILLES BIGGEST PROBLEM METH U DUMB MF IS ALL CARRIED OUT BY WHITE TRAILER TRASH GET YO SH** RITE AN IM WHITE!!! THIS IS A FACT AND STATISTICS SHO!!!
You're right. Just like that honkey Dashone Burton that molested little boys.
Luther the Fiend

Newburgh, IN

#15 Jan 31, 2014
Do the community a favor and neuter every one of them before they are turned loose to spawn more trash !
fact

Newburgh, IN

#16 Jan 31, 2014
One of tge most known cases in the ville is some black gettin his 12 year old daughter pregnant here in town. She backed out of her testimony and theu had tl drop charges.
Luther the Fiend

Newburgh, IN

#17 Jan 31, 2014
fact wrote:
One of tge most known cases in the ville is some black gettin his 12 year old daughter pregnant here in town. She backed out of her testimony and theu had tl drop charges.
This happened about 10 years ago to my wife's coworker's daughter. She testified and the crap pile is now serving twenty years for his 30 seconds of sick, perverted pleasure.

Who raises their child so full of this vile disrespect? Gotta be some proud "Meemaws" out there!
truth

New Albany, IN

#18 Jan 31, 2014
The fact is there are a lot of blacks in this area that I would trust my own kids' lives with them. But there are a few blacks that act despicable and have no morals. I just wish everyone could see it for what it is. The whole race does not have to take pay for the sins of the worst but at the same time don't try to look for reasons to excuse their actions. Every person is an individual and not accountable for anyone else.
That being said whites don't need to accuse other races of flaws. Saying the few that have done wrong represent the whole race is ridiculous. Gang life and drug use is a choice not a trait.
Happy

Newburgh, IN

#19 Jan 31, 2014
truth wrote:
The fact is there are a lot of blacks in this area that I would trust my own kids' lives with them. But there are a few blacks that act despicable and have no morals. I just wish everyone could see it for what it is. The whole race does not have to take pay for the sins of the worst but at the same time don't try to look for reasons to excuse their actions. Every person is an individual and not accountable for anyone else.
That being said whites don't need to accuse other races of flaws. Saying the few that have done wrong represent the whole race is ridiculous. Gang life and drug use is a choice not a trait.
the best and most civilized post on here,well said
Oddness

Duluth, GA

#20 Feb 1, 2014
La Nesha wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need to go back to school and learn to speak ENGLISH!!
Luther the Fiend

Newburgh, IN

#21 Feb 1, 2014
truth wrote:
When there is literally little to no outrage publicly voiced from the black community and especially their leadership, it is a tacit approval of this perversion and lawlessness.

"Gang life and drug use is a choice not a trait." You apparently have no grasp of the relationship between "nature and nurture". When choices are not denounced and are allowed to flourish unchecked, they become traits.

The black community needs to get off its collective asses and take charge of their feral youth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking 10 hr meowmeow111 1
News New weight-loss drug may be available soon (Sep '06) 21 hr relax 10
grass xanis bar perks oc's molly bain weed get ... 21 hr Lester 1
News Shift in Acerra inquiry : The Morning Call Online (Mar '07) 21 hr Bio 52
News Police officers make drug arrests - 10:30 pm up... Sat Citizen 5
News Sheriff looking for drug offenders (Apr '09) Sat neighbor52 274
News Unpublished book claims Mick Jagger purchased c... Sat the lysergic monk 1
More from around the web