Record drug hauls including cannabis, cocaine, and steroids, show Australia becoming narco hub

May 19, 2013 Full story: The Standard 8

Australia seized a record 23 tonnes of illicit drugs in 2011-2012 with arrests at a 10-year high, data show, as officials warned the country had become a key target for traffickers.

Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1 May 20, 2013
Darwinism at work. More druggies are needed to thin out the population a little.

Since: Jan 13

Greensborough, Australia

#3 May 20, 2013
The article says 'Border seizures of performance-enhancing drugs and steroids were at record levels' and Legalise Steroids cries because he can't score!
gret

Melbourne, Australia

#5 May 20, 2013
notice the hardline us influence
gret

Melbourne, Australia

#6 May 20, 2013
the police are the biggest bores in australia spoiling everyones fun. Since when was what comes from the ground illegal, ask the antidrug nazis it is.
gret

Melbourne, Australia

#7 May 20, 2013
oh what a joke this story is from the standard newspaper in communist china, where they execute innocent people.
gret

Melbourne, Australia

#8 May 20, 2013
what happened to adult peoples freedom to choose whether they want drugs or not.People know its wrong to deny this right to use drugs, so there will always be those who oppose this sort of gov tyranny. This country has a nazi police force that suppresses peoples freedoms.
Call me

Clayton, Australia

#9 May 20, 2013
Call me for free drugs. 0439130082
gret

Melbourne, Australia

#11 Jun 3, 2013
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
You back again Stupif.
have they let you out of the asylum again to visit your gay boyfriend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fourteen arrested in Slatington area drug sweep (Apr '09) 5 min Riskie westside R... 14
Sen. Schumer seeks drug designation for Oneida ... 7 min Daily Meltdown 39
DC legalizing pot, ignoring House Republicans 11 min Your Ex 37
Allentown man sentenced in drug ring... 13 min silly rabbit 1
How Michael Jackson destroyed his looks in 100 ... 24 min Sleepingboy 185
Heroin, cash seized from Jamestown residence 1 hr Green Hornet 007 2
Alaska allows recreational marijuana as campaig... 2 hr Jaimie 10
More from around the web