Culpeper Woman Charged with Distributing Marijuana

A 32-year-old Culpeper woman faces a felony drug charge and five counts of contributing to the delinquency of her five children following a police raid early Thursday morning. Full Story
Rick

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Feb 7, 2013
Marijuana should be legal ... a waste of time and tax dollars!
Ice Dogg

Richmond, VA

#2 Feb 7, 2013
She just trying to make a living and not depend on the government.
hitem

Fork Union, VA

#3 Feb 7, 2013
Ice Dogg wrote:
She just trying to make a living and not depend on the government.
Probably getting both
Ebonics

Palmyra, VA

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Concer.......what..........who coughed.......concierge? no..........why cant I pronounce the name?
Anonymous

Woodbridge, VA

#5 Feb 8, 2013
Ebonics wrote:
Concer.......what..........who coughed.......concierge? no..........why cant I pronounce the name?
I have to laugh at your statement, but not for the reason you think. I laugh because you and others who make racist statements such as this would be the first to holler "race card" when someone claims racism - and yet and still...with statements like these, you prove every day that racism does, indeed, still exist. So I laugh at the irony, although you probably aren't intelligent enough to get that.
Lady Love

United States

#6 Feb 8, 2013
She isn't a smart drug dealer, because you never have your house as the trap house!
marvin

Monroe, VA

#7 Feb 8, 2013
wow yeah i am sure that she was only trying to supplement the huge check that she gets from the state each month for the children she keeps having with her pimps. this is disgusting. white or black does not matter to me. i feel so sorry for the children who are going to grow up thinking that this is the way life is.
poor kids she should lose custody of them.
RNR

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Feb 8, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to laugh at your statement, but not for the reason you think. I laugh because you and others who make racist statements such as this would be the first to holler "race card" when someone claims racism - and yet and still...with statements like these, you prove every day that racism does, indeed, still exist. So I laugh at the irony, although you probably aren't intelligent enough to get that.
What makes that racist, bc of her skin color??? C'mon, you're making it a race thing. Face it, her name is very unique, can you pronounce it?
DID YOU HEAR THAT

Culpeper, VA

#9 Feb 8, 2013
I think Willis Lane is the area of 2 murders
Anonymous

Woodbridge, VA

#10 Feb 8, 2013
RNR wrote:
<quoted text> What makes that racist, bc of her skin color??? C'mon, you're making it a race thing. Face it, her name is very unique, can you pronounce it?
It was the signature - it's signed "ebonics" and we all know what race that refers to. You're busted - just admit it and move on.
janice adams

Warrenton, VA

#11 Feb 25, 2013
thats sad,thats really really sad
janice adams

Warrenton, VA

#12 Feb 25, 2013
willis lane is a bad place, My daughter Patricia Ann Adams was killed there, i havent been up there since october 8th 2011,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man arrested after police discover 'large amoun... 6 hr smerky777 1
Letter: Learn to Cope 17 hr call me a cynic 5
Seven Busted in Vermillion County, IN (May '11) 19 hr really 20
Ron Landry arrested by Task Force (Apr '09) 22 hr Roger Theriot 45
Waukegan cops bust drug dealers (Dec '07) 23 hr j dawg 34
26 Pounds Of Synthetic Marijuana Discovered 23 hr truth 2
Two arrested in Harrison County on federal drug... Mon BUSTED BUTTHOLE 57
More from around the web