$1M In Assault Weapons, Drugs Seized in Chicago Heights

Jan 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NBC Chicago

As the White House begins discussions on gun control, more than $1 million in guns and drugs were recovered in Chicago Heights last week after an eight-month investigation, making it one of city's largest busts in years.

Comments
21 - 40 of 43 Comments Last updated Jan 22, 2013
Bridge burner

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

reality101 wrote:
<quoted text>. Actually it was Joey zaza driving around in a limo full of Latin kings on election day. Can't call me a liar cause I witnessed it personally. If you people would seriously pull ur heads out of ur azz's you would see the freaking truth.
I would call you liar. Either that or you need glasses! Who were these kings? Where did you see Joey with them?
Bridge burner

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jan 12, 2013
 
reality101 wrote:
But I guess that would be too much like right
Like anyone believes you...
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

reality101 wrote:
<quoted text>. Actually it was Joey zaza driving around in a limo full of Latin kings on election day. Can't call me a liar cause I witnessed it personally. If you people would seriously pull ur heads out of ur azz's you would see the freaking truth.
Truth? Joeys brother didn't get rounded up with a bunch of Latin kings for drug distribution in 2005! Do you know who's younger brother did? I'll give you a hint...He looks like Shrek! How you like them apple's?
reality101

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Bridge burner wrote:
<quoted text> I would call you liar. Either that or you need glasses! Who were these kings? Where did you see Joey with them?
. On the hill in a freaking limo with a vote Joe sign threatening pollsters and voters. I knew one of them from childhood. When I asked him what he was doing he told me the price was right. Zaza makes deals with gangbangers , Gonzalez makes examples out of them, as noted in this thread ur blogging on. Bobby z and the kings wearing the same green team faso shirts on election day. It doesn't take an idiot to put 2 and 2 together but I obviously have to sit here and explain it to one.
Lacy36

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Didnt these same bean eaters threaten that fat guy running for alderman on the hill. He was walking with a cop when several burrito eaters told them to leave. thats how the Shrek won plus chuckie Sr and Chuckie Jr pieace of s it of a guy helped doing puppet work. Now we are stuck with them for years to come or until prison then we get lisa the RAT
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jan 13, 2013
 
Lacy36 wrote:
Didnt these same bean eaters threaten that fat guy running for alderman on the hill. He was walking with a cop when several burrito eaters told them to leave. thats how the Shrek won plus chuckie Sr and Chuckie Jr pieace of s it of a guy helped doing puppet work. Now we are stuck with them for years to come or until prison then we get lisa the RAT
you are right! This "reality101" fool is lying! It was Gonzo who had the gangbangers out in full force!
cerdit where due

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jan 13, 2013
 
Unknown wrote:
<quoted text> Ok, kudos to "some" of the D.E.A agents that were there and "some" of the C.H.P.D that was there. Really?
just saying some hts cops worked on the case ..with dea --thanks to all
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jan 13, 2013
 
reality101 wrote:
<quoted text>. On the hill in a freaking limo with a vote Joe sign threatening pollsters and voters. I knew one of them from childhood. When I asked him what he was doing he told me the price was right. Zaza makes deals with gangbangers , Gonzalez makes examples out of them, as noted in this thread ur blogging on. Bobby z and the kings wearing the same green team faso shirts on election day. It doesn't take an idiot to put 2 and 2 together but I obviously have to sit here and explain it to one.
what a liar, who did one of joeys guys intimidate? Who did gonzo make an example of? The Feds tipped off the police regarding this matter! The Feds are the ones that broke up the drug activity that was coming in by train last year, through Texas! The heights police didn't even know what was happening! C"mon, big mouth! Tell me who has Dave made an example of? Tell me! I notice you avoided answering the question about Gonzo"s brother! You know, the part where he got "rounded up" like an animal with the rest of his "criminal" empire in 2005! Oh, they were Latin kings! What's wrong, not satisfied with your low skilled job at the city or dist 170? This is hilarious! It was Gonzos side that had the states attorney called on them. Apparently, several of his pigeons on the police department were providing their own poll security at Wilson school as they marched in the retards from the Riviera manner and wouldn't let fasos people hand them palm cards. This was caught on tape! That's okay, loser! You don't have to respond! Hey, how is Gonzos daughters case going in court? You know, the one where she got caught with drug material and kicked a policeman in Homewood? Boy, what a great family!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Lots of anger in this thread. I really hope that Joey has dealt with his beating better than some of the people who post here.

Anyway, this isn't about politics. Thanks again to the police and DEA for their great work!
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jan 14, 2013
 
This is Chicago Heights. Everything is politics! As long as we understand Gonzo had nothing to do with with it!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jan 14, 2013
 
Truth101 wrote:
This is Chicago Heights. Everything is politics! As long as we understand Gonzo had nothing to do with with it!
I understand that you want to give gin all the blame, but none of the credit. That's cool.
Lacy36

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jan 14, 2013
 
Gonzo might of known thats why he and his banitos werent caught this time. or he is getting rid of his competion.Digger or dave wake up
election judge

Homewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I saw the limo. And I saw this psycho gang banger threatening people on election day. It was scary. Honestly I was on the fence about who to vote for until I saw the nastiness faso employed to scare people. Everyone talks badly about our new mayor because their crime boss didnt win. New mayor is doing good you cant say anything bad except crap from years ago on his kin. Ha! Reality check it is 2013 and this mayor got drugs OFF the street and worked with dea. Actions speak louder than words
JUST THINK

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

anyone you know in jail with trial coming up ?? who's spilling the beans ?? just a thought..
BigJim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jan 15, 2013
 
election judge wrote:
I saw the limo. And I saw this psycho gang banger threatening people on election day. It was scary. Honestly I was on the fence about who to vote for until I saw the nastiness faso employed to scare people. Everyone talks badly about our new mayor because their crime boss didnt win. New mayor is doing good you cant say anything bad except crap from years ago on his kin. Ha! Reality check it is 2013 and this mayor got drugs OFF the street and worked with dea. Actions speak louder than words
Here is a another reality check,The DEA and Gonzo are on first name basis!! Could someone that just got busted in homewood made a deal? To save their ass.
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

election judge wrote:
I saw the limo. And I saw this psycho gang banger threatening people on election day. It was scary. Honestly I was on the fence about who to vote for until I saw the nastiness faso employed to scare people. Everyone talks badly about our new mayor because their crime boss didnt win. New mayor is doing good you cant say anything bad except crap from years ago on his kin. Ha! Reality check it is 2013 and this mayor got drugs OFF the street and worked with dea. Actions speak louder than words
Oh, so now Gonzo himself got drugs off the street? You are pathetic! You claim you were an election judge, huh? You saw some "psycho gang banger" threaten people? Where? What did you do about it? I find it amusing how you were on the fence until you saw this. What a liar! Good job, huh? This town is deteriating at a rapid level! The east side is gone! Down town is going! West side is becoming an area of board ups and homeless! There are no new businesses! if there are, where? I'm sick of these city and dist 170 and Township employees that were forced to work for Gonzo, getting on here and lying about what a great job he is doing! Once again, how is he doing a good job? Prove it with facts!
maybe

Oak Lawn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jan 15, 2013
 
BigJim wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a another reality check,The DEA and Gonzo are on first name basis!! Could someone that just got busted in homewood made a deal? To save their ass.
they said after an eight month investigation --my hunch somebody that got busted awhile ago.. again just my thought no way a fact.. but if it is i hope they rat on all of them .........
Lacy36

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Jan 20, 2013
 
maybe wrote:
<quoted text>they said after an eight month investigation --my hunch somebody that got busted awhile ago.. again just my thought no way a fact.. but if it is i hope they rat on all of them .........
I heard that CHPD didnt know anything until the last minute.
FOR SECRUITY REASONS!!!!! That tells you something.
I heard

Glenview, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Jan 20, 2013
 
Lacy36 wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that CHPD didnt know anything until the last minute.
FOR SECRUITY REASONS!!!!! That tells you something.
I "heard" that Lacy36 works for the police department and has stripes.
Vidal

West Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Jan 20, 2013
 
I hate to open up the truth but Alberto was affiliated with the LK's in the day and was a dope man himself. The CHPD narc team nailed him several years ago. People can change but I doubt he has. Gonzo you need to clean up your associates bro.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••