Owen County Man Arrested on Multiple Drug Charges

Oct 29, 2012 Full story: Kentucky State Police 13

An Owen County man has been arrested on drug charges after Troopers served a search warrant at his home.

Full Story
Ryan Pierson

La Grange, KY

#1 Oct 29, 2012
It is about time and there should be others that go down to.
Frankfort Now

Frankfort, KY

#2 Oct 29, 2012
Should arrest Mary Moore what is keeping her out of jail??? Not only drugs but contributing to all the minors that buy from her.
gogetem

Louisville, KY

#3 Oct 29, 2012
Mary? Carrollton aint gonna touch Mary.
ky bigdog

Sparta, KY

#4 Oct 31, 2012
Its sad that his dopehead gf tina didnt go down with him Now you tell me who the RAT was there bust a house and only take one to jail
Frankfort Now

Stanton, KY

#5 Nov 12, 2012
Why won't they touch Mary Moore? what needs to be done to stop her
mind ur buisness

Frankfort, KY

#6 May 13, 2013
Frankfort Now wrote:
Should arrest Mary Moore what is keeping her out of jail??? Not only drugs but contributing to all the minors that buy from her.
Thats y i hate this town and all the hicks in it. U dont kno wat a person goes thru. Not every1 can be born with a silver spoon. Bottom line is u gota survive and feed ur kids! U ppl wana judge every1 set on ur high horse like ur better than every1 else and at the same time grow weed in ur corn feilds or while ur kids makes meth in ur mt dew bottle. So stop snitchin and mind ur buisness. The problem with this town is no1 has the balls to put all the rats in there place....mcdonalds and i dnt mean to get a big mac.
Just so U KNOW

Frankfort, KY

#7 May 16, 2013
mind ur buisness wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats y i hate this town and all the hicks in it. U dont kno wat a person goes thru. Not every1 can be born with a silver spoon. Bottom line is u gota survive and feed ur kids! U ppl wana judge every1 set on ur high horse like ur better than every1 else and at the same time grow weed in ur corn feilds or while ur kids makes meth in ur mt dew bottle. So stop snitchin and mind ur buisness. The problem with this town is no1 has the balls to put all the rats in there place....mcdonalds and i dnt mean to get a big mac.
You don't have to sell drugs to feed your kids get a job doesn't matter if you like the job or want to do it as long as it makes money. If you are worrying about feeding your kids then stop selling your food stamps. I have heard numerous stories of people selling them for the money instead of getting what it is supposed to be used for FOOD. There are churches, food banks, and soup kitchens that will help with that as well and various other organizations that will help you feed and even clothe your children so don't say you have to sell drugs to do it. Who in the heck are you talking about having silver spoons in their mouth. For your info most families that live in OC have been around forever since the county was formed if they have money now it is because they earned it their families came to the county for a better life and worked the land to have what they have now so who are you to say if someone's grandparents worked and left them some money and land they earned it so go earn yours and stop blaming everyone else for your troubles. I can't stand a whinner and I don't want to have my kids around a bunch of drugs so better not let me see you selling or using because I believe in snitchin? Get you off the street and if your family don't care about that either.
unbelievable

Owenton, KY

#8 May 20, 2013
mind ur buisness wrote:
<quoted text>
That's y there's something called foodstamps which u probley already get to feed ur children.. nothin wrong with that.. or get a job an ur mcdonalds shit dnt make sense..
The lover

Greenfield, OH

#9 Mar 12, 2014
Not even from this town but everyone in this town claims to be perfect. But you ppl talking about everyone on drugs and this town is this and that we'll he'll you all prob the ones selling and using all these drugs how about everyone shut the he'll up and mind your own damn business.
taylor

United States

#10 Aug 10, 2014
Owenton will never have nothig to the ones u vote to put on office to play these roles. Tax players wake up!
taylor

United States

#11 Aug 11, 2014
All the druggies need to be cleaned up! They neen to get a real job!
Allison

Latonia, KY

#12 Thursday Oct 16
taylor wrote:
Owenton will never have nothig to the ones u vote to put on office to play these roles. Tax players wake up!
Leslie knights brother Ronnie Kinman is in Grant County jail for manufacturing meth, prior murder charge etc..., her nephew Randy Stanley jail, her sister has a history of it as well. Yes Taylor who are you all influenced by. All records are open at the courts as well as online do some research.
She has stayed she was unemployed yet had x all those years of experience, hasn't paid her taxes, bankruptcy and an affair. So where does she live??? Who really knows their candidates???? Vote Threlkeld because the only ones Leslie will be unbiased towards is her family. At least we know where Threlkeld is and had been.
Allison

Latonia, KY

#13 Thursday Oct 16
Ryan Pierson wrote:
It is about time and there should be others that go down to.
Circuit judge candidate,
Leslie knights brother Ronnie Kinman is in Grant County jail for manufacturing meth, prior murder charge etc. Wonder how different her brother will be treated as opposed to others

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Criminal record handicaps lighter sentence request 31 min sucks 2
MEX-TEX-CA DRUGS to YOU! 1 hr ILLEGALS - DRUGS ... 1
Montebello councilwomana s husband sentenced to... 1 hr river bicyclist 27
Ogdensburg man pleads guilty to making meth 3 hr Johnny 3
Task force seeks Humboldt man on cocaine charges (Mar '09) 4 hr Jamie brown 4
3 suspects arrested, 1 escapes meth bust in Ste... 6 hr johnny p 7
Woman charged with having sex with a dog after ... 8 hr Ahmed Khan 5

Drugs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE