12 face drug charges in Haywood, Hard...

12 face drug charges in Haywood, Hardeman Co.: U.S. Attorney leads...

There are 4 comments on the The Jackson Sun story from Jan 25, 2012, titled 12 face drug charges in Haywood, Hardeman Co.: U.S. Attorney leads.... In it, The Jackson Sun reports that:

U.S. Attorney Edward Stanton III of the Western District of Tennessee announces Wednesday afternoon at the U.S. Courthouse in Jackson that 12 people have been charged with federal drug trafficking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jackson Sun.

redman

Brentwood, TN

#1 Mar 22, 2012
mane yall need to let them folks out got folks out here working for tha dam feds need one to tha head
gotcha

Nashville, TN

#2 Apr 12, 2012
Looks like the FEDS did the same thing in Ripley today
Joel Hendry

Grand Junction, CO

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Bout time for me to become a master mind it looks like the government is taking too much control. Yin and Yang ill be seeing you around gotcha
just me

Joshua, TX

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Let these people get their money. Hell. The feds need to look at themselves instead of people like us. The feds got a lot of people in Ripley. Most are my good friends

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 from Murray, KY facing drug charges 1 hr Giavoni 7
Medication * pain relief for sale 3 hr jacob 1
News Feds, tribal police target heroin ring centered... 3 hr foundation rj 1
News Surveillance at Tewksbury Motel 6 nets three dr... 5 hr FEDUP 1
News Mexican gangs now infiltrating Kentucky; Shelby... (Nov '08) 8 hr Mucho Grande 726
News Sale Creek Man Charged With Manufacturing Meth (Aug '11) Tue tjone 3
News Students face drug charges after smoking at school Tue Why 1
More from around the web