University of Texas-El Paso Student b...

University of Texas-El Paso Student became unsuspecting drug mule

There are 7 comments on the TheCelebrityCafe story from Jul 31, 2013, titled University of Texas-El Paso Student became unsuspecting drug mule. In it, TheCelebrityCafe reports that:

University of Texas-El Paso Student Ricardo Magallanes has accused Ford of mismanaging their key code system, which allowed drug smugglers to break into his car and hide marijuana in the trunk.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheCelebrityCafe.

Pat Hoffman

El Paso, TX

#1 Jul 31, 2013
The security lock was faulty. That's a good one.
Wet Neck

El Monte, CA

#2 Jul 31, 2013
Everybody needs to Stfu,this happened to me one time. I barely beat the rap thanks to a witness.
petronomics

El Paso, TX

#3 Jul 31, 2013
Wet Neck wrote:
Everybody needs to Stfu,this happened to me one time. I barely beat the rap thanks to a witness.
You only beat the rap because you had to perform oral on your witness as a mordida, Stfu BJ jizzface!!!
Pat Hoffman

United States

#4 Jul 31, 2013
Pat Hoffman wrote:
The security lock was faulty. That's a good one.
I would have said that I actually carjacked the car and they should have arrested the original owner once they determined who he was. I'd tell them that when I took his car, I thought he looked a little flaky. You can get by with anything if you learn to be a good liar like me.
What

El Paso, TX

#5 Jul 31, 2013
Pat Hoffman wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have said that I actually carjacked the car and they should have arrested the original owner once they determined who he was. I'd tell them that when I took his car, I thought he looked a little flaky. You can get by with anything if you learn to be a good liar like me.
So now you're a drag queen tranny using the moniker pat Hoffman? You poor demented basssstard.
Petro Poker

United States

#6 Jul 31, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>So now you're a drag queen tranny using the moniker pat Hoffman? You poor demented basssstard.
Just use your real name and go turn yourself in for child molesting and you won't have to lie so much, you mamonota hedionda, cochina, marana, apestosa, y putosa.
CPS

El Paso, TX

#7 Jul 31, 2013
Petro Poker wrote:
<quoted text>
Just use your real name and go turn yourself in for child molesting and you won't have to lie so much, you mamonota hedionda, cochina, marana, apestosa, y putosa.
Stop crying you smelly snatch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kitsap County Jail inmate with drug history dies (Dec '13) 11 hr Gary 9
News K9 Unit & DeFuniak Springs PD Team Up In Meth Bust 14 hr Alabama red 1
News 8 arrested on drug charges in Gibson Co. (Jan '10) 17 hr Just Me 40
News Bennington man accused of selling heroin to pol... Mon Dr Slobotnick 2
News Dr. Donald Auzine Arrives at Federal Court Phot... (May '08) Mon Richie1969 51
News Woman caught with 47 heroin balloons in her bod... (May '11) Sun Haha 30
News Massena police chief: Drug dealers will keeping... Sun Ccm 5
More from around the web