No bail reduction for Paterson man ch...

No bail reduction for Paterson man charged with aiming car at trooper

There are 5 comments on the NorthJersey.com story from Oct 2, 2012, titled No bail reduction for Paterson man charged with aiming car at trooper. In it, NorthJersey.com reports that:

In asking state Superior Court Judge Marilyn C. Clark in Paterson to reduce the bail to between $100,000 and $250,000, defense attorney Ilene McFarland, of Newark, argued that 26-year-old Ariel Acosta did not know the men in plain clothes running toward him with weapons were police officers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NorthJersey.com.

BossLady

Manasquan, NJ

#1 Oct 2, 2012
Homeboy wanted to live the life and now he needs to be prepared to pay the price. Looking all sad and pathetic in court... I bet he wasn't looking like that while he was driving around in his Lexus rolling on Molly ( MDMA).... You know what they say if the drugs don't kill you the lifestyle will. He better man up cause them boys in pcj get turned on by those puppy dog eyes...
jillian

Florida, NY

#2 Oct 3, 2012
guilty!!! lmao what a joke
Anonymous

Paterson, NJ

#3 Oct 3, 2012
Why People talking extra about ma boy from paterson!!! NOT GUILTY!!!!
BossLady

Manasquan, NJ

#4 Oct 4, 2012
realg4life347 wrote:
Why People talking extra about ma boy from paterson!!! NOT GUILTY!!!!
If your definition of "talking extra" is the same as mine then there is very little "extra" in what I said... But if it would like it dumbed down then let's just say "your boy from Paterson" is going to be someone elses boy in whatever state prison he ends up in... Is that better for you "mr.realg4life" smh...
FastLife

Clifton, NJ

#5 Apr 1, 2013
Hes good money for those who talk shit. The media needs to kiss a lot of ass. Cause hes had plenty of good updates and is doing well. Respect or go overboard . Our family and friends believe in god and goodthings

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Workman sentenced 5 min one who knows 1
News Alleged cartel leader pleads not guilty (Oct '09) 7 hr The Maniacs 245
News Doctor called to help Prince is a longtime pain... 9 hr Elise Gingerich 1
News Drug sweep targets dealers 9 hr phaq junkies 11
News Dozens charged in Pennsylvania as authorities c... 9 hr moment of zen 1
News Pot legalization backers kick off California ca... 12 hr Go Blue Forever 3
News Woman found dead after fire in Tampa apartment (Oct '11) 17 hr Justice 17
More from around the web