Felony Arrests in Carter County Meth Lab

There are 6 comments on the Kentucky State Police story from Jan 22, 2013, titled Felony Arrests in Carter County Meth Lab. In it, Kentucky State Police reports that:

On Saturday January 19, 2013 The Kentucky State Police in Ashland received a tip of a suspected methamphetamine lab at a residence located on Laurel Lane in Olive Hill, KY.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky State Police.

What a Shock

Science Hill, KY

#1 Jan 23, 2013
Olive Hill. That figures.
Hello

Morehead, KY

#2 Jan 23, 2013
What a Shock wrote:
Olive Hill. That figures.
there is drugs in every town
Olive Hill is Disgusting

Madrid, Spain

#3 Jan 24, 2013
I'd guess per capita, it's way worse in Olive Hill. You're all scum and you all stand up for criminals. Gross, thieves, all of you.
What a Shock

Eubank, KY

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
there is drugs in every town
There is more in some other towns.
Some towns are worse than others.
Citizen

Morehead, KY

#5 Jan 27, 2013
Olive Hill is Disgusting wrote:
I'd guess per capita, it's way worse in Olive Hill. You're all scum and you all stand up for criminals. Gross, thieves, all of you.
We are not all thieves, or scum and we do not stand up for criminals. I'm speaking for the citizens who do not manufacture, use or sell drugs. There are many of us. We want Olive Hill back the way it used to be. A great small town with low crime and people who cared. Build it up instead of testing it down.
Citizen

Morehead, KY

#6 Jan 27, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text> We are not all thieves, or scum and we do not stand up for criminals. I'm speaking for the citizens who do not manufacture, use or sell drugs. There are many of us. We want Olive Hill back the way it used to be. A great small town with low crime and people who cared. Build it up instead of testing it down.
TEARING

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 Arrested after Pike Co. Traffic Stop Leads to... 5 hr Jesus Christ 1
News Pieces of suspected drug lab found at Henderson... (May '11) 7 hr smh 14
News 17 people indicted in alleged meth-trafficking ... (Dec '11) 7 hr monique rogers 32
News Jehovah's Witness and her baby die after she re... 8 hr little lamb 141
News Atlantic Beach man who twice drove high on hero... 11 hr Anonymous 2
News Busted: Drug dealer arrested after texting officer 15 hr Spotted Girl 2
News Bristol Palin shares son Instagram pic on day o... 16 hr Tazo 1
More from around the web