Fayette Meth Arrests. Fayette County, WV, West Virginia News from Eyewitness News

Aug 14, 2013 Full story: WCHS-TV Charleston 14

Bethany Simmons Web Producer: Jeff Morris Reported: Aug. 14, 2013 11:51 AM EDT Updated: Aug. 14, 2013 1:18 PM EDT Fayette County, WV , West Virginia Fayette County deputies arrested two people they said were operating a methamphetamine lab inside a home where a young child was living.

Full Story
jail

Charleston, WV

#1 Aug 27, 2013
well the one dope head (Shannon) is out of jail. She has never learnt yet from all her mistakes. Claiming she just wants her family back. Well I for one. I say the baby is better off with the state than any of her family. His family well that's another horror story. Both should get lots of years. That would cure her and his drug addiction. Rot ya nasty ass . Such a waste of human air.
family just saying

Danville, WV

#3 Aug 27, 2013
well for one yes she out of jail and for 2 everybody has made mistakes like im sure that you never have made mistakes 3 and how the H@ll would you know anything about unless you were at there house 4 the baby is where he is loved and taken care of 5 you don't know is family either unless you have been u there also 6 everybody makes choices that are wrong and ppl do get hurt 7 and if you didn't talk so much about sh@t you know nothing about we all would have a lot more air because you making comments on stuff seems like to me you have some secrets in your closet also so back off and clean your own closet and worry about your own problems not theres ppl that have problems need help not someone talking trash about them or anybody else
over rated

Danville, WV

#4 Aug 27, 2013
thistopics stuff isa wast of ppl wanted to run there mou uth but doesnt have the balls to do it to someones face who ever started this site was some nosy busy body that wants o know everything and doesn't care who gets hurt in the process
Shannon

Beckley, WV

#6 Aug 27, 2013
Yes I have made mistakes and Im trying to get better. I don't give a shit what you say bout me but I was a good mom and I love my son very much so for all of you out there that want to run your damn mouth kiss my fucking ass no one is perfect and I never have claimed to be but Im learning from my mistakes.
Why not

Princeton, WV

#7 Aug 27, 2013
Shannon wrote:
Yes I have made mistakes and Im trying to get better. I don't give a shit what you say bout me but I was a good mom and I love my son very much so for all of you out there that want to run your damn mouth kiss my fucking ass no one is perfect and I never have claimed to be but Im learning from my mistakes.
GOod mom my ass,your child just got took away from you by the state ,how dumb are you inbred people
amanda

United States

#8 Aug 27, 2013
You guys all talk Shi* but she's a good mom and never left her baby with n e one unlike half of you who go hour by hour without ur kids looking for dope everyone makes a mistake is how u learn but don't judge someone when you have never seen them first hand with there child and who the hell in this town isn't on dope like cheerleading coaches being g needle junkies and shooting up in fro t of her kids but who cares what a role model for are kids nice cheerleading g coach rainelle and Rupert
ripper

Princeton, WV

#9 Aug 27, 2013
cracks me up how everyone who gets busted cooking meth just chalks it up to being a silly little mistake. wake up dumb a$$es. calling someone by the wrong name is a "mistake" getting off on the wrong exit is a "mistake" cooking meth is just plain old stupid. own up to it. stop it and move on.
wrong

Princeton, WV

#11 Sep 8, 2013
Why not wrote:
<quoted text>
GOod mom my ass,your child just got took away from you by the state ,how dumb are you inbred people
Hey f-head, this girl is a good mom and she is not an inbred. I have know her and her Mother for along time and both of them would die for their children. Sis would take the last dollar she has and give it to one of her kids if they needed it. So if you want to be a prick or bitch about things, you may want to look into your own mirror before judging others.
The Truth

Princeton, WV

#12 Sep 8, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text> Hey f-head, this girl is a good mom and she is not an inbred. I have know her and her Mother for along time and both of them would die for their children. Sis would take the last dollar she has and give it to one of her kids if they needed it. So if you want to be a prick or bitch about things, you may want to look into your own mirror before judging others.
Why would you defend these people? If you are ignorant enough to believe you have an argument,then obviously you just as bad,if you get busted at a meth house with your child,your probably not going to win any mother of the year award,as for sis,if she would have raised her kids right then Shannon wouldn't have been there now would she!! The entire family are inbred cancers on society us working people support all of them and probably will for their entire life's
get your facts straight

United States

#13 Sep 8, 2013
Who ever is talking about the Brooks family, obviously does not know them because Dennis' family lives in Michigan. He has three family members here and none of them are bad people. So you need to just go on with yourself. Just because one person makes a bad choice does not mean the rest of the family is like that. I swear all people do is stereotype.
The Truth

Princeton, WV

#14 Sep 9, 2013
get your facts straight wrote:
Who ever is talking about the Brooks family, obviously does not know them because Dennis' family lives in Michigan. He has three family members here and none of them are bad people. So you need to just go on with yourself. Just because one person makes a bad choice does not mean the rest of the family is like that. I swear all people do is stereotype.
Read the post again stupid,know one said anything about the Brooks family
get your facts straight

United States

#15 Sep 9, 2013
jail wrote:
well the one dope head (Shannon) is out of jail. She has never learnt yet from all her mistakes. Claiming she just wants her family back. Well I for one. I say the baby is better off with the state than any of her family. His family well that's another horror story. Both should get lots of years. That would cure her and his drug addiction. Rot ya nasty ass . Such a waste of human air.


This is the first post stupid..... his family well thats another horror story.? Maybe you should read everything!
The Truth

Princeton, WV

#16 Sep 12, 2013
The facts are still the same if the Phillips family is in your life then you probably have some kind of drama coming your way,just get away from them they are trash
blowed mind

Charleston, WV

#17 Sep 17, 2013
well to begin with you show me person that is perfect that is here on earth now to begin as far as for Shannon and her family her mom is a very good person and she will help anyone that needs help second what your children do after they get a certain age well they make there own decisions third im sure you probably are as bad if not worse than the talk you are talking that's why they have these sites so you can hide from yourselves and talk shit about everybody else well for another this world is a very cruel world and drugs are a big part of it if the drs would not had them out so freely well kids and adults and the peer pressure wasn't like it is for the kids trying to fit in and ppl talking trash about other ppl until you judge someone walk in there shoes then u may be able to pass judgement against someone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
24 Arrested in Crystal City Area Based Cocaine ... 2 hr SAN ANTO 20
Corrections officer arrested on felony drug count 8 hr Ace McMillan 1
Police News: Woman charged after methamphetamin... (Jul '08) 9 hr truth 2
Montebello councilwomana s husband sentenced to... 14 hr Trash Talk 26
Pot Playing Little Role in Tight Colorado Contests 18 hr yes 6
Help! How do I stop smoking pot? (Oct '12) 19 hr Taajsgpm 86
McPherson man arrested for multiple drug offenses 19 hr in your pie hole 2

Drugs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE