Briefly: 4 arrested on drug charges i...

Briefly: 4 arrested on drug charges in Fayette Co., Road closures...

There are 13 comments on the Jacksonsun.com story from Mar 28, 2012, titled Briefly: 4 arrested on drug charges in Fayette Co., Road closures.... In it, Jacksonsun.com reports that:

Two Texas men were arrested on drug-trafficking charges after being stopped for speeding in Fayette County by a state trooper assigned to the West Tennessee Drug Task Force on Monday morning, according to a news release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jacksonsun.com.

Carrizo Springs News

San Antonio, TX

#1 Mar 29, 2012
4 arrested on drug charges in Fayette Co.

Two Texas men were arrested on drug-trafficking charges after being stopped for speeding in Fayette County by a state trooper assigned to the West Tennessee Drug Task Force on Monday morning, according to a news release. Their arrest led to the detainment of two additional suspects.

At 7:53 a.m., Trooper Brad Simpson stopped a 2011 Toyota Camry on Interstate 40 eastbound at the 42 mile marker. The driver, Benjamin Ponce de Leon, 21, and passenger, Alberto Yebra, 32, both of Carrizo Springs, Texas, said they were traveling from San Antonio to Charlotte, N.C.

After noticing several indicators of criminal activity, Simpson used his drug dog to search. Authorities found eight kilos of suspected cocaine in the rear panel of the car and later found two kilos in the dashboard.
concerned
#5 Aug 1, 2012
how much time are they doing cause i know albert is out
Parent

Muldoon, TX

#6 Aug 1, 2012
R u sure he is out???
wonder

San Antonio, TX

#7 Aug 1, 2012
i wonder, where can young men have such big connections? who do they know? 10 kilos is a very large load for these youngsters.
concerned
#8 Aug 1, 2012
yes hes out he was seen with david and tanya . and he wasnt the one with the connection it was albert using benjamin its sad ben was a good kid well sort of?
what

Crystal City, TX

#9 Aug 1, 2012
maybe it was davids .
Parent

Muldoon, TX

#10 Aug 1, 2012
concerned wrote:
yes hes out he was seen with david and tanya . and he wasnt the one with the connection it was albert using benjamin its sad ben was a good kid well sort of?
Who are those two people?? And how can he be out if he had just gotten out of prison and was on parole or probation. And I'am pretty sure the bond was very, very high.
lol
#11 Aug 1, 2012
david the bus driver and tanya the crack head... and yes he is out other ppl know so to there is another forum on here about him its under beta thats his street name. they talk bout him n his drugs n lack of being in his childrens life... and yes bail might of been high but if he snitchs out other dealers they give him less time look at everyone who got busted here they snitched gave out names and they were let out well albert as well why is he the one to be freed if he was the master mind of it all. ben was just a tag along got talked into it i suppose? who knows but alberts records clearly show hes known for this and ben his records wouldnt be like this maybe a flaw here n there but never for drug trafficing its so sad how they cops aijt doing the jobs right well im sure bp poncedeleon will do whats right for his son:(.... we his friends miss him he was such a good person n listener to all of us helped us when we were down with his sillyness.
San Antonio, TX

#12 Aug 1, 2012
karma karma karma!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna no

Uvalde, TX

#13 Aug 1, 2012
lol wrote:
david the bus driver and tanya the crack head... and yes he is out other ppl know so to there is another forum on here about him its under beta thats his street name. they talk bout him n his drugs n lack of being in his childrens life... and yes bail might of been high but if he snitchs out other dealers they give him less time look at everyone who got busted here they snitched gave out names and they were let out well albert as well why is he the one to be freed if he was the master mind of it all. ben was just a tag along got talked into it i suppose? who knows but alberts records clearly show hes known for this and ben his records wouldnt be like this maybe a flaw here n there but never for drug trafficing its so sad how they cops aijt doing the jobs right well im sure bp poncedeleon will do whats right for his son:(.... we his friends miss him he was such a good person n listener to all of us helped us when we were down with his sillyness.
Is dat Vanessa Morones and Eddie Garcia friends?
wat

Uvalde, TX

#14 Aug 22, 2012
I wanna no wrote:
<quoted text>Is dat Vanessa Morones and Eddie Garcia friends?
who are these people, didn't dey get raided
concerned parent

Uvalde, TX

#15 Aug 23, 2012
wat wrote:
<quoted text>who are these people, didn't dey get raided
yes they did when is Eddie going to go to prison and what about Vanessa is she in it too
yeah when

United States

#16 Jul 10, 2013
When are this drug dealers gonna get theirs. Tanya and David. Eddie Venessa. also Bonnie and Jaime and all the Rocha's Maria Tristan and her guy. They gotta get put away.... They all work together buddies stick together. Poker night they call it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Granite City man sentenced for methamphetamine ... 6 min Parkermethinc 2
News Samuel L. Jackson likens alcoholism to cancer 2 hr Elise Gingerich 1
News Norman cracking down, heroin on the rise (May '10) 5 hr Ntolerant 17
News Police cut down local pot operations (Sep '13) 6 hr 2 Bee or not 2 Bee 4
News Man who threw cocaine off hotel balcony gets 20... 7 hr condom dealer 1
News Workman sentenced 15 hr one who knows 1
News Alleged cartel leader pleads not guilty (Oct '09) 23 hr The Maniacs 245
More from around the web