Letter: Teens At Church Saw Beating, ...

Letter: Teens At Church Saw Beating, Told FBI

There are 81 comments on the WLKY-TV Louisville story from Feb 17, 2012, titled Letter: Teens At Church Saw Beating, Told FBI. In it, WLKY-TV Louisville reports that:

A 13-year-old girl peered out the window of Calvary Baptist Church the evening of Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLKY-TV Louisville.

Chris

Glasgow, KY

#69 May 14, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely!!!!!!
I dun goofed
Chris supporter

Glasgow, KY

#70 May 14, 2012
If this guy had ran into a church van and killed a bunch of bible thumpers you all would be on here screaming, they should have took him out sooner and those innocent people would be alive. There is not a single person on here that made a post when he done all of the good things for the county, but as soon as he does something all of us wishes we could do, the pitch forks and torches come out. MAYBE he might had crossed the line, BUT for a man that cooks meth, sells it, and runs from the law like he did, not enough was done to him

Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

#71 May 15, 2012
Chris supporter wrote:
If this guy had ran into a church van and killed a bunch of bible thumpers you all would be on here screaming, they should have took him out sooner and those innocent people would be alive. There is not a single person on here that made a post when he done all of the good things for the county, but as soon as he does something all of us wishes we could do, the pitch forks and torches come out. MAYBE he might had crossed the line, BUT for a man that cooks meth, sells it, and runs from the law like he did, not enough was done to him
The Sheriff was sworn to uphold the law and he himself broke his own promise to uphold the law, bottom line. There is nothing that you can say that would justify what he did cause he broke the law. This is the United States and not Iran, Iraq, China or any other country that condoms this kind of actions.
Five OH

Glasgow, KY

#72 May 15, 2012
Chris supporter wrote:
Maybe you just have too much skull to have a brain inside??? Just keep supporting him all the way to prison, jackass... you gonna stand at the gate and wave bye to him too? bake him cookies and mail em to him? send him money for commissary so he can buy a candy bar and Coke? IT's REALLY SIMPLE, TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT!!!!Like I said before, just becuz that fat fudgepacker had a gun and a badge instead of a meth lab doesn't give him any more right than Joe Schmoe or Bill Clinton to break the law. He should be held MORE accountable for his actions than the common man because he has sworn to UPHOLD the law, not break and bend it to his personal agenda... It really doesn't matter what Stinnett was doing, once he had handcuffs on that was the end of the job for Eaton and his gang of thugs... he was under arrest for whatever crimes he may have committed. It was at that point upon the judge and jury to decide Stinnett's punishment, not Sheriff D!ckhead and friends!!! This case is cut and dry folks, Mr. Eaton is insulting your intelligence by trying to make you believe that if you disagree with his actions then you are some how supporting meth and meth use... his pathetic attempts at positive publicity show just how desperate he is... "Meth's Most Innocent Victims" anyone? He paid the newspaper to run a story SEVERAL years old, in a desperate attempt to make the public think that he's all about saving kids from the dangers of meth. Well guess what??? Stinnnett was a kid once and really he still was at the time Mr. Eaton's "heartfelt story" took place, and he still isn't much more than that today... so how's ol Chris gonna explain helping kids affected by meth by beating the shit out of them? Did he beat the hell out of his niece and nephew's parents for doing meth and neglecting their kids? The story didn't even say that he supported the kid's REAL parents while they recovered from their meth addictions! How heartwarming. Just act like the parents are dead and adopt their children.... don't even worry about them recovering from their addiction. Sounded more like a box of puppies somebody dropped off at his front door, and he just didn't want to admit that he hates dogs...
Chris supporter

Glasgow, KY

#73 May 15, 2012
Five OH wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you just have too much skull to have a brain inside??? Just keep supporting him all the way to prison, jackass... you gonna stand at the gate and wave bye to him too? bake him cookies and mail em to him? send him money for commissary so he can buy a candy bar and Coke? IT's REALLY SIMPLE, TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT!!!!Like I said before, just becuz that fat fudgepacker had a gun and a badge instead of a meth lab doesn't give him any more right than Joe Schmoe or Bill Clinton to break the law. He should be held MORE accountable for his actions than the common man because he has sworn to UPHOLD the law, not break and bend it to his personal agenda... It really doesn't matter what Stinnett was doing, once he had handcuffs on that was the end of the job for Eaton and his gang of thugs... he was under arrest for whatever crimes he may have committed. It was at that point upon the judge and jury to decide Stinnett's punishment, not Sheriff D!ckhead and friends!!! This case is cut and dry folks, Mr. Eaton is insulting your intelligence by trying to make you believe that if you disagree with his actions then you are some how supporting meth and meth use... his pathetic attempts at positive publicity show just how desperate he is... "Meth's Most Innocent Victims" anyone? He paid the newspaper to run a story SEVERAL years old, in a desperate attempt to make the public think that he's all about saving kids from the dangers of meth. Well guess what??? Stinnnett was a kid once and really he still was at the time Mr. Eaton's "heartfelt story" took place, and he still isn't much more than that today... so how's ol Chris gonna explain helping kids affected by meth by beating the shit out of them? Did he beat the hell out of his niece and nephew's parents for doing meth and neglecting their kids? The story didn't even say that he supported the kid's REAL parents while they recovered from their meth addictions! How heartwarming. Just act like the parents are dead and adopt their children.... don't even worry about them recovering from their addiction. Sounded more like a box of puppies somebody dropped off at his front door, and he just didn't want to admit that he hates dogs...
you are just repeating yourself on here, comeup with another quarky quote
Five OH

Glasgow, KY

#74 May 15, 2012
There is no argument for beating a man that cannot defend himself, regardless of what he's done. If you have to forcefully restrain someone with handcuffs before you can "beat their ass" then you obviously couldn't do it fair in the first place. Meth is bad, and so are corrupt police. You have been duped into thinking that in order to be against meth, you have to support this shit stain of a sheriff. Meth vs. Chris Eaton is not the proverbial "two sides of the fence" in this case... It's more like "The Constitution of the United States of America and The Bill of Rights" vs. "a buck-toothed hillbilly sheriff and friends beating a defenseless man and violating his civil rights then trying to lie to the Federal Bureau of Investigation about it"... So Mr. Eaton has you in the wrong yard with his Meth Crusader bullshit propaganda and positive image publicity stunts. Eaton and his lawyer are trying their damnedest to turn the spotlight on Stinnett, but he's already been on trial for his crimes... now it's Eaton's turn.

Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

#75 May 15, 2012
Five OH wrote:
There is no argument for beating a man that cannot defend himself, regardless of what he's done. If you have to forcefully restrain someone with handcuffs before you can "beat their ass" then you obviously couldn't do it fair in the first place. Meth is bad, and so are corrupt police. You have been duped into thinking that in order to be against meth, you have to support this shit stain of a sheriff. Meth vs. Chris Eaton is not the proverbial "two sides of the fence" in this case... It's more like "The Constitution of the United States of America and The Bill of Rights" vs. "a buck-toothed hillbilly sheriff and friends beating a defenseless man and violating his civil rights then trying to lie to the Federal Bureau of Investigation about it"... So Mr. Eaton has you in the wrong yard with his Meth Crusader bullshit propaganda and positive image publicity stunts. Eaton and his lawyer are trying their damnedest to turn the spotlight on Stinnett, but he's already been on trial for his crimes... now it's Eaton's turn.
And I endorse that message. Amen..
Traveler

Glasgow, KY

#76 May 15, 2012
Nothing more dangerous to our great nation than a fat country sheriff with a gun and a badge who thinks he has a little bit of power.
when

Louisville, KY

#78 May 15, 2012
the newspaper talked about the minor sentencing...but what about the others, havent heard anymore
Five OH

Glasgow, KY

#80 May 15, 2012
I think they just gave him a sentencing date. They said something like that he would receive the lower end of the sentence in exchange for his co-operation with the FBI. And actually if you remember, Minor was not the first to turn federal witness on the good ol boys club... "B.R.S. and "S.R." were the first two to tell the truth about our wonderful sheriff and friends.
Oh Brother

AOL

#82 May 15, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>who are BRS and SR. I haven't been keeping up with this. Were they also at the scene?
BRS is Randy Stinnett, the one who was chased, caught, handcuffed and beaten, in THAT order! SR is Steve Runyon who was one of the police involved in his apprehension.
We Will Pray For You

Bowling Green, KY

#85 Mar 15, 2013
Chris supporter wrote:
If this guy had ran into a church van and killed a bunch of bible thumpers you all would be on here screaming, they should have took him out sooner and those innocent people would be alive.
(it was not the lords will.get in church with us and we will tell you of the true way to God.)you now have no clue~~~

There is not a single person on here that made a post when he done all of the good things for the county,
( sorry you non believer,as you call us>> (There is not a single person )we are God fearing church goers ,we would loved to be ( a church van and killed a bunch of bible thumpers )we would be setting with God now and you would still be very silly/stupid person who knows nothing about our Gods way,the only way.
please my friend all we ask is you to put God in your heart and set in church with us and also give a honest 10% of your income.(we don't ask where you come from or your money.Shell we pray my brother.
HAVE YOU HEARD

Bowling Green, KY

#86 Mar 15, 2013
Five OH wrote:
I WAS TOLD THAT A WOMAN AND MAYBE MORE WILL TESTIFIER ABOUT THE SHERIFF/DEPT ABOUT THEM FUCXN WIFE'S OF WELL TO DO MEN ABOUT TOWN / COUNTY .SHE CLAIMS SHE RECORDED THIS STUFF HAPPEN WHILE IN THE BACK SEAT GETTING HE ASS BANGED BY THE LAW?.
HUSBANDS WAS TOLD TO KEEP MOUTH CLOSED OR ELSE?
I WAS ALSO TOLD SOME OF THE HUSBANDS WAS CUT IN ON HAVING SEX WITH
OTHERS HOT WIFE'S BUT TO MAKE SURE TO PRETEND TO BE A COP.
WAS TOLD,ONE BUS.MAN LOL AND SAID I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YEARS FOR SOME ONE TO BANG MY WIFE AND I GET TO WATCH?
ANYONE HEARD ANYTHING LIKE THIS?
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#87 Mar 16, 2013
Well Well Well wrote:
<quoted text>Were you there? Why hell no,you are just like all the other dumb ass people who has had a run in with the law,ALL they were doing is thier job,BUT as I said "you are a son of a bitch,and one if you don't" Hang in there Chris,DO NOT GIVE UP I never did and ain't going to!!!!
Beating people while they are handcuffed is not a policeman's job and is the mark of a cowardly sissy boy!
john

Glasgow, KY

#89 Mar 16, 2013
not guilty give him a medal
the dopers rule dont they

Glasgow, KY

#90 Mar 16, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
<quoted text>
Beating people while they are handcuffed is not a policeman's job and is the mark of a cowardly sissy boy!
And what would you describe the meth head as when he put our whole community in danger? Maybe an ass whipping while he was defenseless (handcuffed) is payback for the danger he put defenseless children in when he cooked their brains while cooking meth. I say whip his ass again and maybe he wil learn something. That always worked for me when I did wrong.

There's a special room in hell for you people who make the criminal against kids the damn victim. If that had been my kid doing all of that he would have begged for a good ass whipping because he knew when he got home it would be a lot worse on him.
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#92 Mar 17, 2013
the dopers rule dont they wrote:
<quoted text>
And what would you describe the meth head as when he put our whole community in danger? Maybe an ass whipping while he was defenseless (handcuffed) is payback for the danger he put defenseless children in when he cooked their brains while cooking meth. I say whip his ass again and maybe he wil learn something. That always worked for me when I did wrong.
There's a special room in hell for you people who make the criminal against kids the damn victim. If that had been my kid doing all of that he would have begged for a good ass whipping because he knew when he got home it would be a lot worse on him.
Do you no think the the Po Po equally put the public in as much harm as stinett did? Just think what if the "defenseless children" had got ran over by a Police car, who's fault would it have been? Stinett's for his run or the Police for running after him?

Whether he was a meth head or not, by no means gives the Police the right to do what they did. Isn't that what our constitution and law are for, to be enforced. And isn't that what our Police did, took an oath to uphold both, and not adding to it by inducing carpal punishment? That part isn't in their job description, and cannot be taking the law into their own hands.

Oh yea I will save a seat by the big fire down below. Because with your attitude you for sure will be there.
Church people bad

Bowling Green, KY

#93 Mar 17, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
I'm not saying that anyone cuffed should be beat on HOWEVER...what was ALL the circumstances. Was there a history of this person arrested putting up a fight. We already know he was running from the law, maybe threats had been made that no one heard. I'm kinda taken back at the finger pointing at the police. The bottom line is if you do bad things and get busted the police are doing their job. Again not saying beating on someone is ok, but the police do a dangerous job. Just wonder what the WHOLE story is
i agree with you,them church people will do anything,lie,cheat,any church witness's should never be used as a witness,remember how they lie.

again ,i agree with you,just sayin.
doofis

United States

#95 Jun 25, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't excuse beating the poor kid within an inch of his life.
Sum times a little punk needs a good @ss whoopin, so he sees that he ain't as bad as he thinks.
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

#96 Jun 25, 2013
Typical cowardly pigs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police charge Raleigh man with heroin trafficki... (Apr '13) 1 hr Alyssa 4
News Teen to be tried as an adult for fatal hotel sh... (Jun '08) 4 hr jan johnson 2
News Two men charged with robbing marijuana from thi... (May '12) 5 hr Ferrari 9
News Boyle Co. man arrested, admitted to using drugs... 6 hr truthbetold 1
News Heroin bust nabs city man 9 hr Drunkirk dave 3
News McCrary Indicted for Failing to Register 12 hr Enos 101
News Fitchburg man facing drug, weapons charges afte... 15 hr bpb 1
More from around the web